Spitting out the Red Pill

The globalists might be right. In a nuclear age, nationalism will mean the end of the world in nuclear war. If they manage to take away national identity and all nukes, humanity will not die in total war. What makes you sure they are bad people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, instead we’ll be wiped out by niggers raping our women after being brainwashed by those “good guy” globalists.

At least humanity has a chance with that. With total nuclear war, you're looking at setting humanity back thousands of years.

Why don't you source your fucking image you dumb pasta negro?

The udders are nice but in the other pics I've seen, she is missing a tooth.

> he hasn't unlocked his toothless fetish yet

source the images or be silent mutt

>wiped out by niggers raping our women
if you think so less of our race you are better off dead motherfucking weakling

>It's better to be slaves than dead, right guys?

Rather get nuked than niggerfied.

babby milkies

Not everyone will be a slave. Some will rise above the rest and move humanity forward. Cannot do that if the world is destroyed in nuclear war.

>At least humanity has a chance with that. With total nuclear war, you're looking at setting humanity back thousands of years.
I'll roll the dice on future white generations having a future, rather than passively accept some kind of nightmarish mulatto serfdom in Plato's cave

Furthermore, your doomsday nuclear war scenario is speculative at best

lol yes I too love to get genocided by worthless garbage imported with my money by my politicans that destroy my culture and sell out our countries WE build up.
Just sot third world garbage can replace the religion with a worse one, can destroy my culture and then can slaughter the remaining Europeans Christians.
Yes i cant imagine a better future to happen to my children while I am a 80 year old fuck that can do nothing against it but wait until its my turn to get tortured to death by pieces of shit imported by traitors.
Go fuck yourself you blind fool.
This behavior has a 1200 year old history in islam of happening again and again and again infiltrating countries by using naïve idiots and when you have the numbers to move politics the slaughter starts. This is not unique this is the fucking rule in ALL Islamic history even recent one you.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY

I don't even understand how you can blame Muslims when the refugee crisis is started by Zio-US-led wars.

If IQs keep lowering infrastructure will break and food production won't be able to support the population. This will result in war and probably set humanity back thousands of years.

The only countries with futures are the nationalist ones.

Fuck off shill. Nobody spits out the red pill. You are losing.

you know that's not their goal, just a side effect of the twisted society that they would build.

Well you know, you're implying that non-whites and non-asians could actually retaliate if they got nuked.

Why would we bend to people who can't harm us?

tits!

YES but consider--

>we provoked an unnecessary global conflict
>we dropped nuclear weapons on 2 cities
>we need you to give up sovriengty and your identity because we did all this

"We are dangerous, so we have to get rid of you."

You have a typically plebian understanding of the capabilities of nuclear weapons.

well now that you are done lying the end of the west is more likely to cause that.

Nuclear war is preferable if the white race and its civilization survives.

I don't give a flying fuck about "humanity", let it all die if the alternative is a global South Africa.

Look around at what's happening

WRONG, you dumb bitch. You can bomb them all day AND not allow a single one to enter your country.

This is a false dichotomy used to silence nationalists who prefer their own kind and wonder why borders aren't being enforced.

Compare Hiroshima and Detroit. It's better to get nuked than to have niggers.

>blame Muslims
How about sending them the fuck back? Europe for Europeans, not smelly brown subhumans.

No one has even mentioned the danger of a Muslim takeover of a nuclear-armed country.

No one forced our politicans to open the borders they saw the chance to get rid of whity and took it.
Also it doesn't matter to the third world who brought them in, they will still behave the way they always have behaved when they get the numbers.
I am with you that attacking Africans or Somalis is literally useless because our politic traitors just import more and attack their own citizens more.
Always kill a traitor before an enemy, because without them the enemy wouldn't even be here.

>You can bomb them all day AND not allow a single one to enter your country.

That's inhuman.

Nuclear winter is a meme user. Chill.

>muh feefees

That's necessary
Otherwise you're just transplanting the war and its consequences on your own soil.
Universal Rights were a mistake.

Correct. Places like Detroit are unacknowledged hostile-occupied territories in your own country. I don't understand why these c u c k s pretend it's normal to have DEADLY no-go zones in every major city, where you get robbed and/or killed if you're white.

>In a nuclear age, nationalism will mean the end of the world in nuclear war
Whatever it takes.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

>That's inhuman.

...how old are you?

Fuck you, you traitor faggot, I can't wait to get my hands on you people, THEN you'll see inhuman.

Nukes don't exist.

Implying nuclear war isn't an inevitable part of the narrative. Wouldn't it be a shame if all those billions that get spent on nuclear technology globally went to waste? The logos is a powerful force. You try to censor it and it gets very angry. The third world war is an inevitability and it's going to be a fucking show.

If you can’t defend your women that’s your failure. Its not an excuse for nationalism.

I cornered your bitchass so you resort to arbitrary appeal to sentimentalism, you shill fucking faggot. I hope you straight up get raped by Nigerians that you himanely import.

That’s every war. War is very human. Never has the winning side of a war said “welcome in” to the people they are fighting.

Because (((they))) are dirty rat jews dumbass.

>Never has the winning side of a war said “welcome in” to the people they are fighting.

Yes, but you're only fighting Muslims because of Israel, Amerimutt. Stop trying to pretend you have agency.

Fuck off shill

The women are brainwashed by feminism to be resentful of white men, so they refuse commonsenae protection and security right until they get shoked by a rapefugee.

Also, any vigilante activity by whites is sentenced and punished extra-harshly, you can't do shit.

Fuck off shill

Take that back or I nuke you.

>so they refuse commonsenae protection and security right until they get shoked by a rapefugee.

> Implying women wants to deport refugees even after they get raped

The point is this: maybe this is what it will take to get humanity to the next level.

That’s not how they act with Chad though

They exist, but you don't havem.

>You're only fighting Muslims because of Israel, Amerimutt.
And that is wrong. While there's no question (on this board, at least) that americans are protecting Israel ultra-zionist tendencies with these wars, they are also convinced that they are removing terrorists threats which, from reading the Quran, I can assure you that they will keep popping up until either the total apostasy of the muslim people or their annihilation.

Look at South Africa. That's the next level.
Or else, China simply swoops in and replaces America as a more merciless, harsh global police state.

Again,I prefer European nationalism with a chance of nuclear war.

So you are saying you'd rather be raped then Tyrone in prison for free food than have freedom?

It is not nationalism that starts wars. It is your logic which starts wars
>if everyone is ruled by one kingdom the world will be peaceful
This caused thousands of wars in China. You are the war monger. We might not be in a physical war but we are physically being attacked and there is certainly a psychological war on healthy people who wanted nothing more than to simply live simple happy lives but were thrust into the middle of a psychological battlefield in which being a healthy male is considered a mental disorder.

I'm going to fight for my peace and freedom and unlike most people today i'm not a hedonist degenerate so i will fight for the peace and freedom of my children and my children's children.

Perfect piece of fuck at the time this was taken.
Obviously broken in, and in her prime.
This fucking slag will turn into an overweight piece of trash within a couple years of this picture.

If you think so highly of the white race then why hasn't anyone in South Africa or America done anything yet?

Yes it is, within the neoliberal world order. Chad merely gets used as a sex toy more often than his beta counterpart. Legally, he's the same toilet paper as other men.

>caring about humanity
We fucking suck and you know it.

>implying niggers won't nuke each other over petty street beefs including unpaid drug dealer debt, sleeping with baby mama and my personal favourite you stepped on muh sneakers.

Doesn't mean there's no room for improvement.
And that will require sacrifices.

Good point bud, bequeathing nukes to niggers fir the sake of globalist peace seems like a flawed plan to me!

And I don't mean falling for the globalist Jews but the total extermination of those who think Man needs to be one and ruled like a slave caste.

the difference between nations and globe is that, when wars occur under globalism, theyll be viewed as civil disturbances and the offending criminals will be swiftly dealt with as threats to global peace.

standing up for anything you believe in that someone else doesnt.will result in reconditioning or removal. there will be no place for people who fail to meet global criteria

people wont stop getting mad at different people once you erase borders from the map. they just wont have anyone to represent them or a designated place where their beliefs are allowed to exist.

you can't blue pill
the red pill is permanent
deep down you will know that the globalists are lying

Humanity needs to advance to the next level, but THIS ISN'T THE WAY TO DO IT.

Improvements for what?Moving on and destroying something else with our “intelligence”?

fingertip length! fingertip length!

You almost sound like the German "we deserve to die out" cuckolds on this board.

>At least humanity has a chance with that.

What?

How?

We suck as a species, what more is there to say?

"Germans"

tfw only here for the pix

Sounds good to me, desu. If you still think humanity deserves survival, then you've got a lot of growing up to do, buster.

Underrated as fuck, I'm stealing this line of reasoning!

What exactly do you mean by next level? Please give me a detailed explanation of next level and describe exactly how being a whore will achieve this next level of humanity?

I could argue the next level of humanity is fascism and eugenics. It means nothing. Your statement means nothing its just word vomit that sounds nice.

More like moving up the IQ and making communism entirely obsolete , along with its partisans and revolutions, stop trying to hit each other because of races and ethnicities and fucking cohabitate without mixing into low-IQ mutts, and finally maybe colonize the stars since up there there's plenty of space for everyone.
And then, if there's something in space that doesn't want to coghabitate, smash its head in until it does.

Because they will strip us all of our humanity and make us into fleshy robots.
Nuclear war is a far better prospect.

>One species

Fuck humanity. If my people don't continue on then the world can die.

Globablists are not against the ultranationalism of other peoples, only against the nationalism of western countries. Due to this inconsistency, all that effectively happens is the undermining of various western civilizations, while more chauvinistic and robust cultures grow stronger and are most likely going to replace or dominate them in the near future.

Currently the world is nowhere near to the technological and societal level to ensure for everyone that living under the legislation of one world government, would be anything but the mercyless dictatorship of the majority.

Successfully forcing this transformation, before its natural development would be to deform humanity and human nature, forcing them to live by the rules of some detached, distant people, without home, culture or identity. The real practical joke.

But as mentioned above, that will never happen anyways. Globalism in its current form is a meek, self-defeating system, a meme set up for an evolutionary deadend.

Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon.

Then why have we conquered so much of nature? How can you say we suck when we are still around?

>Because they will strip us all of our humanity and make us into fleshy robots.

And when you say humanity you mean our tendency to fight? Because what other thing that we do now cannot be done under world government? Science, tech, art, all of that can continue as normal.

Eugenics especially.
And again, it's not like the chinks will FOREGO eugenics, they're not wasting decades deciding on "trans in the military", "he looked at me wrong once" etc.
They'll straight up dive into it while we're grappling with refugees, perverts, catladies and a hundred other fake, invented problems.

I'd rather have a restart button, than to live under islamo-fascist rule for a 1000 year long dark age

>not wanting our alien overlords to take over

> What makes you sure they are bad people?

>Globalists will have global power
>Global power is absolute power
>Absolute power corrupts absolutely

No recourse, no dissenting opinion, no place to review your grievances. One power, one authority, one ring to rule them all.

How is that even a question?

>that's inhuman
>that's inhuman
>that's inhuman

You're a self-doubting weak FAG, go support globalism, it's a good fit for whore like you.

More like our tendency to actually be independant of one another.
Transhumanism in robotic form means putting your trusts into transistors and data compression deviced that can be used against you by a skilled enough human.

If they just want to lmao I have no problem with ayyys

Fucking this.

>of some detached, distant people, without home, culture or identity. The real practical joke.

Except those people have a very strong ethnocentric culture and (((identity)))

Which is more reason to b that shit tfo.

>No recourse, no dissenting opinion, no place to review your grievances.

This is an assumption. You are assuming all government is totalitarian. You have a government in your country, does it stop you from dissenting opinions? Why would a world government?

This RIGHT HERE.
Weak-minded fags like OP can't even see the hypocrisy at play: barbaric third-world fanatics are being advanced by globalism as "authentic indigenous cultures", while any pride in Europeans is violently repressed.

I will not be a Jews slave. I am going to strap on a suicide vest, then detonate myself in a synagogue. Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to temple tommorow.

Yes, and?

No it can't, it can't even continue now. Art, music, tech, science it all sucks dick or blatantly lies to push an agenda.
People claim race is a social construct for example. Every hollywood movie is shit for example. Modern art is shit. You can't have good art when your art must destroy and artificially create a unified culture. You can't have real science when a publication of simple truth could hurt millions of peoples feeling.

Again, please explain exactly what you mean by next level of humanity?

>you can't blue pill
>the red pill is permanent
>deep down you will know that the globalists are lying

This guy gets it. The NWO(jew) doesn't care at all about your user.

>Does it stop you from dissenting opinions
Motion 103 strictly forbids me from talking in bad about Islam
There are literally laws that forbids you from questionning the Holocaust in Europe
Inciting hatred can be used against any who challenge the media and government narrative these days.
Yes, I think my government is going pretty much toward the totalitarian oligarchy to me.