Why does Swedish royalty look like Jews?

Why does Swedish royalty look like Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/kolumnister/hermanlindqvist/article12261827.ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe it's the opposite. Jews have royal blood pumping through their heart.

Because by some accident of history, they gave the crown to one of Napolean's generals.

They are French peasants mascaraing as royalty.

Thanks for this valuable insight franc.

Seriously I wouldn’t even notice if suddenly all of you disappear to tomorrow

Because they belong to the Bernadotte lineage, which is french.
One of our kings didn't have a legitimate heir, so we haven't had an actual swede on the throne in 200-ish years.

He looks like a regular white guy how does he look like a jew

OPs loaded statement means that all whites with brown/black hair haze; eyes look like jews

Nobody looks like shalom sandniggers, but shalom sandniggers look like a lot of people. You think coal burners are a new development? These sandniggers have been trying to filter the desert out of themselves for centuries.

If he weren't so groomed, no one would look twice at him in middle east.

Swedish Royalty aren't actually swedish.

Our real actual royal family died out or something and the Swedish nobility who wanted to be like the french with Versailles, imported one of Napoleons relatives to be the new king.

So they're basically immigrants who get the biggest welfare check each month.

I see, Defending your 800 years oppressors, talk about stockholm syndrome.

Swedish Princess Victoria looks like big foot

why do mongoloids think everyone in scandinavia is blonde even though it's a recessive gene

was vikings meds?

>stockholm syndrome
Literally

Haha how does it feel to be a 56%? Now pipe down José and just try to cope with being an el atrocidad mutt.

Honestly he looks more like an African than a Jew. He looks like an African or a Southeast Asian or something. I don't know. Maybe he inherited the Mongol gene?
>inb4 "Amerimutt Amerimutt"
>inb4 some retard claims that Europeans don't have any mongol genes

Honestly they could be French or Spanish too, I guess it doesn't have to come from a Northern Mongol.

if that isnt white than im not white

Because they're shitty Meds and not actual Swedes. Restore the house of Vasa.

He doesn't really look like a Jew in my opinion but definitely a non white looking nose.

It must be one hell of a recessive gene.

your jewdar is off.
Carl Philip looks nothing like a jew - he is french

It is white but it really makes me laugh that you guys call us Amerimutts

WE

Whatever faggot, she's #MyPrincess

>muh 1/64 french heritage
Every european royalty is mixed with other european royalty conny

Learn some more English kraut. I can’t fucking understand you

i may have brown hair and brown eyes but im still not an el goblino

"""monarachy"""

based Jarmo

That’s a good question. It seems like inbreeding between the 17th and 19th century caused some funny effects. Although the current dynasty is actually french...

It's not about mixing, you retard. The current monarchy is entirely french. A french general ruled after our last actual swedish king because he had no legitimate heir.

The Bock Saga said that the original true Royalty was mostly killed during the conversions to Kikeianity, and the surviving ones were only allowed to live as long as they didn't practice their religion or say anything about their history as royals.

Because, like British Aristocracy, they are FRENCH

Their name is literally French and have absolutely zero connection to Sweden or any Swedish blood you faggot. They're complete cucks and unironically borderline retarded aswell. Just get rid of them.

They are. I get the feeling a lot of Poland is too as they were pre ww2.

The king has more swedish blood than french. His children are half german, thats where the brown eyes come from. Pic related: his moms father was a nazi, and his fathers father was buddy with Adolf.

>Swedish royalty

You do mean Neo-Swedish royalty right?
That ugly fuck has nothing to do with Sweden.

It wasn't hard to understand.

before we fuckung slaughter the gay nation, your likes would be gassed. fucking traitor Swede fag.

They have mixed ancestry so they look a bit exotic but it's not exactly mutt levels.

I like the sound of an ethnostate with a pureblood swedish royalty

They have

>His children are half german, thats where the brown eyes come from
Yes because every german have brown eyes.

Are they not direct descendants of the previous royal house?

Neither are white Americans you subhuman retard

The brits are german

Whatever bro, I have literal North American Indian ancestors within the past 200 years and my nose isn't that fucking wide.

The Swedish upper classes in general have German blood. That's why wealthy Swedes are often dark-haired.

Because they're half-German.

He looks the best out of all them tho. He really sticks out in that pic, in a good way. Darker/medium features > light features.

lol, sporting that jewfro

No. They have zero Swedish blood.

The guy who founded the house of Bernadotte was literally born in France. His name was fucking Jean, yes FUCKING JEAN.
He was adopted by our real king Charles XIII who *supposedly* had no heirs of his own.

If anything it was written better than his comment

arent they descendant from a french general?

i doubt that very much. the difference between me and an american is both my parents are actually european. i inherited brown hair and brown eyes from my unironic nazi grandmother whos brothers died fighting for hitler.

when americans have brown hair and brown eyes its different. its spic dna and it turns an average man into el goblino very quickly. big difference. the american is something else entirely

>Our real actual royal family died out or
Do not know what happened to them?

literally no semitic features

There are Americans descended from Europeans too you retard. And just being from a European country literally means nothing. Culturally Europe is superior but all Europeans are mixes of the same 3 groups, so when Europeans mix they may create new looking variations but they are still the same groups, just different combinations and percentages.

Maybe the skin and hair

All so called "royal" families are mixed with kikes. They're a bunch of freemason pedophile types.

The pig nose is pure nordick

Reminder that vikingz were scared of fins back then because they thought suomi was all magic n' shiet.

WTF
But a king must be the symbol of a people's national union. Obligatoryly one of your parents must be ethnically part of the people over whom reigns.
If we enter directly into Byzantine Royalty the king is the father of the citizens.
How come you let a house of foreigners reign?

Because they are fucking french and a disgrace to sweden.

nah but theres a specific look that only americans achieve and its from the spic dna. you're the only country that has such a massive population of shit skins next to you. the el goblino phenotype is very real

Proof?

You think the OP is 100% European and can't tell he has a wide nose so I don't even care what you think, you are just copying what older members of this website say.

Meanwhile WE can't even get them out of our government and schools

Brit aristocrat have a lot of jewish influence also.

A meme?

Yeah it's called protestantism

this (f)ersian is angry as fuck today

here i sourced this image from a medical journal thats been researching the american disease known as el goblino. its peer reviewed and one of the most up to date publications regarding the subject

check it out if you have time

>tfw 10000Mbit/s for $30

I wish I could use all this speed to deport the invaders of my country

We would literally be white wakanda if we weren't invaded

I can see it, but obviously he isn't saying they're full-blooded. I could see a Jewish grandparent or +++

That's what you always do in the internet, claim you are part this and part that.

Because nobody wants to look like an albino?

I'm not sure.
But I suspect Jews were involved.

Fag

You're right, it's all a lie, there are no Germans, Irish, or anglos in America.

Most of the European Royal Houses have been infiltrated/absorbed by the JEWlluminati. Basically they were told "You know what happened in France? You don't want that to happen to you do you?"

But they weren't absorbed by "little Jews" but by "top Jews" (Illuminatis) as such they engage in Satanic pedophilia and sacrifice of children, they MK Ultra their own children, they engage is crazy orgies and satanic rituals, etc, etc.

Doubt me? Go search what the X1-2-3-4 witnesses of the Dutroux Affair said especially the X3 witness that went (and survived) and very high level Satanic abuse and sacrifice of children.

Right after her brother was born they changed the crown procession rules to ensure she became Queen.

>We would literally be white wakanda if we weren't invaded

You were never invaded, you're just way, way, WAAAAAYYYYY too kind towards anything, even inanimate objects I'm pretty sure. Such a shame.

That guy would be a 10/10 if he fixed that hair, those eyebrows and beard.

So when will Poland get blacked and achmed? How long do you think you have till the jews put you on your knees and demand you be a good goy for the the crimes you made?

Jews wished they looked like that.

Welcome to Sup Forums

It's pretty crazy the turnaround that happened with Sweden. When I was a teen I would hear nothing but praise and admiration for Scandinavian countries, now you're the butt of every other joke, and the worst part is that you've done this all to yourself only within the span of a decade or so. It's almost impressive.

> even inanimate objects I'm pretty sure. Such a shame.

No joke, there's state sponsored "feminist critical plant studies" classes

They will just pack their bags and go East...ohh wait they built a wall there because they wanted their Fictional Russian Enemy (tm). Ohh boy are they in trouble or what?

Literally cucking themselves

Yep, not the mention they will be the battlefield between USA and BRICS, it will be fun watching them getting shoad again as a nation.

yeah i thought it ws just an internet meme but i met this dude from netherlands a couple weeks ago and he was absolutely roasting sweden to us at the pub. saying how the women control everything and the men are all submissive little pussys. i was howling at some of the shit this dude was saying

Make that about 400 years, since literally every royal in Europe have been g*rman.

Bernadotte were French originally. His mother is Brazilian/German.

All royals are euromutts.

>there's state sponsored "feminist critical plant studies" classes

Jesus fucking Christ dude.

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/kolumnister/hermanlindqvist/article12261827.ab

You think that commander Breivik hesitated a bit when pulling the trigger on the females? Or could he be so based that he cleared his mind of all White Knighting even in that extremely stressful moment?