What did you think of steinssemicolongate?

What did you think of steinssemicolongate?

Other urls found in this thread:

localxpress.ca/local-news/transcript-of-judges-decision-acquitting-halifax-taxi-driver-of-sexual-assault-551545
strawpoll.me/13777172
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it had a pretty good ensemble cast, one of the best.

Loved the vn don't know how the anime adaptation is post more Christina

No I shouldn't you bitch why do you keep assuming this anime board has genius level mathematicians from the future?

It's my favorite work of fiction ever.

Have this new piece of official art, never before posted on Sup Forums.

do you guys think Soros is part of the Committee of 300?

The anime's alright. Not as good but it captures the spirit of it pretty well.

It's time. Post lewd tutturus.

you wouldn't dare

I'm pretty sure you can be thrown in jail for sexualizing such a pure maiden.

Do these even have solutions?

mine does

this is the hodge conjecture, if you proved it then you're due $1,000,000 after 2 years of verification.

Yes, but I'm the only one who has ever been able to solve my riddle though. I think I'm just gifted. I didn't even invent it myself, I'm just the original solver/transcriber.

The real riddle is which ones you're referring to.

Would Hashida get mad if I lewded his daughter?

It depends on what you mean by lewding her.

Lewd as in erotic pictures of her from pixiv.

If she was my daughter I'd lewd her myself.

keep going

He also kind of lewds her, the hentai sinshi himself.

here is some delicious suzuha underboob

>game has 2chan memes, even directly referencing it by having the main character being a frequent user
>localization has Sup Forums memes, but also keeps in the original 2chan memes and has a glossary that explains what they mean
>dub of the anime of the game replaces everything with reddit memes

Who was in the wrong here?

So basically you want permission to fap to his sexy daughter.

>2chan
definitely you

The dubbers for not using a translation in line with the original and you for making a "who was in the wrong here?" post.

>watching the dub
It was you.

I'll throw you a bone.

Suzu is NOT for lewd

2ch has contributed more to Japan than Sup Forums has to the west. As far as localization goes, reddit memes actually make more sense because reddit's footprint is bigger and more recognizable than Sup Forums's.

If she's not for lewd then why do I have an erection?

Then what's the answer

if I told you the answer what would you learn?

It takes place in 2010. Sup Forums's cultural influence had peaked several years prior, but reddit wasn't quite mainstream. At that point it was still Sup Forums lite and full of literal fedora tipping atheists (which wouldn't even become a meme until ~2012).

The answer.

sorry mister i am much to fatigued to type it out

you will have to find it on your own, I fear. good luck

hey who told you to stop posting

This is bait.

The anime is pretty great, they adapted it well. Obviously the VN is better though and is worth reading.
>skindentation on Kurisu

the anime is complete and utter dogshit

why didn't you like it user

Suzuha has such beautiful fappable breasts.

>steins;gay

epic, simply epic..

what the fuck is this true?

Oh shit this actually happened!!

localxpress.ca/local-news/transcript-of-judges-decision-acquitting-halifax-taxi-driver-of-sexual-assault-551545

I secretly want to download and solve the set, just to feel better about dropping out to work at a factory...

Pissed herself, spread to dry out. Cabbie let her put clothes up front, and is a Panty Sniffer.
There's no crime here. Just stupid.
Ideal post-apocalyptic-grill.

Who is best Suzuha?
Alpha, Steins;Gate (thanks, movie.), Beta, Delta, or Gamma?
the answer is Delta you stupid fuck.

I wish to make Christina do lewd, lewd things.

stop it user

Stop what? Stop wanting to do lewd things with a lewd girl?

Why is Maho superior to Kurisu in every single way? For one she doesn't have the (fucking hilarious) father complex and she also doesn't spout memes every ten fucking seconds like a 16 year old. Hell, she is also almost as smart as Kurisu but unfortunately for Maho Kurisu is literally so smart it makes people around her want to kill her. So I guess thats also a plus point for Maho.

This is also bait.

It was pretty good, made me want to be a maido (male)

Anything other than beta, I don't like this tsun-tsun Suzuha they gave us in zero.

I love her cheerful optimism and yet tough when the situation calls for it.

How can it be bait if it is true?

But her electra complex is what attracted her to Okabe, its arguably what made her so popular.

Top 10 worst fanbase on Sup Forums ranging at #4.

But Maho was attracted to Okabe by his mysterious normie with a secret persona. No parent issues needed, Okabe just needed to act like an edgy brooding fuck. Maho will be everyones favourite when the anime gets here, Kurisu will be old news.

Yes, this element only lightly alluded to in the prime material of the franchise is the entire reason that people like the character.

The anime will be a trainwreck and Kurisu is already borderline iconic.

Anime is trash

Dont care about VN

This is unironic opinion

Would have Maho stayed at Future Gadget Lab and did with Kurisu did during those weeks? Would she had put up with the chuunibyou the way Kurisu did while working in hot conditions during the summer? I don't think so.

As much as I really like Maho, one of the great things about Kurisu is about her sensitivity and her drive to keep her friends safe, even if she just met them.

Maho is great, but she's no pure science angel.

You may be trash too, user.

Are you talking shit about my wife

I want to fuck your wife.

I want to shit on your wife.

yeah. whatchu gonna do about it?

I want to stab your wife.

I want my wife to spout literal memes from 2channel

>Okabe will never know who Labmems 9 and 10 are and won't even know that labmems 9 and 10 are something that exists
why.

wait what? really?

Because 0 is an abomination.

I'll always remember the first time I watched this show. It was nonsensical garbage and so I stopped. One day, I was in a thread like this and mentioned how it was nonsensical garbage and someone asked me why so I told them. From my description, they realized I hadn't actually watched episode one. Like a fool, I had somehow watched a later episode in the series. So I started at the beginning, and it was a good show.

Funny thing was, I was keeping my eyes peeled for the episode I saw, cause I knew I could skip that one. Watched the whole show and never came across it again. Sure is funny, isn't it?

Well in a route in 0 Okabe names Maho and Kagari Labmems number 9 and 10 respectively. Now there is a slim chance that he somehow meets Maho and names her Number 9 anyway, but the chance of him even encountering Kagari is fucking infinitesimal.

I'm curious now, what DID you watch?

Sounds like it could be the OVA. The one with the desert?

That would indeed be the non-canon OVA, the one set after the conclusion of the storyline.

Don't remember much about it these days. Was also drunk and not paying attention because it was bad. But that guy was running around a bunch of empty rooms looking for someone and I think there might have been a boring presentation.

>running around a bunch of empty rooms looking for someone
False ending, maybe?
>boring presentation
Tends to suggest something around either the beginning or very end of the show.

Just finished watching s;g. It was surprisingly great and I don't understand why everyone think that the first half is boring. I found it to be pretty funny and comfy. Is there something wrong with me?

Tried to kiss the cab driver but pissed herself and passed out
Easy

Nope. The VN's first half is even longer, and the VN's praise is a lot higher.
Some people are just too ADHD to enjoy a slow burn start to things.

>even thinking about the dub at all

Can't be, there's nothing from the cab driver on her lips.

Nah, Steins;Gate's slice of life moments is the second best part of the whole series.

>comfy. Is there something wrong with me?
Yes.

I actually prefer the first half

strawpoll.me/13777172
It's time we settled best girl once and for all, Sup Forums.

Right, a (group of) geniuses that will devote years of their life solving this equation is hanging around the Sup Forums board.

>Makes me think

>london school of economics
yep

well to be fair in Steins;Gate you have a guy with magic time powers, the worlds best hacker and the worlds most intelligent scientist and her AI clone who all browse 2ch. Who knows who could be posting?

Why do people only ever talk about lewding Suzuha? What about the assistant that walks around in the most sexual of clothing?

That's right we need more Maho lewds

I will solve this problem someday and come back to Sup Forums to reply to this post number with a picture of my millennium prize. Cap this.