Seishun Pop!

What the fuck did I just read?

Is this the one with the stabbing and enkou and incest? Because that series was fucking retarded.

Yes
Also the outbreak yandere's whole family was crazy out of nowhere and there was a fucking I have no idea the origin of

>enkou
Is the producer a whore too? honestly half this manga makes no fucking sense and as SEOOO tier twists

>MC and glasses-slut fuck non-stop for a few chapters
>it's finally the sister's turn
>it just cuts to the morning after
All of my hate

>Big sis's band name is "Incest"

Yeah right.

>dude loves a band called Incest
>turns out the headliner is his sister that has been separated from him for a decade
>doesn't fuck her right then and there on that stage
but seriously imagine if a sibling you haven't seen in ten years led a band called Incest then wants to live with you

>we got to see him fuck the shit out of her over a dozen times
>we even see her "penetrate" him
Life is unfair

Just when you thought the mangaka's next work couldn't be any more retarded than this.

Incest is bad.

It's not bad if it's your older sister

A mediocre romance, but a hell of an artist. Also Kitakawa Touta is a woman.

>Kitakawa Touta is a woman.
That makes sense
Surprised with the lack of rape then tbqh

>Is the producer a whore too?
Yeah but she gave off that vibe

>Just when you thought the mangaka's next work couldn't be any more retarded than this.
What is she writing now? All I know is that she does the art for Dead Tube.

this implies literal prostitution and not just kinky play. It feels like her character never went anywhere but there was some set up
like that evil look when plotting to set up MC as the new bassist

>this implies literal prostitution
Her character was developed as the person who would do whatever it took to move up in the industry.

It's even worse.

my issue is we have two pages of it but it never goes anywhere
If it was say an exec we saw earlier or later it'd be different, but instead it was just a bald faceless old man

Seishun vibration