Lmao a goldmine

South African black twitter currently raiding Joey Salads for red pilling
He's on SA trending.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YB4-VtcQK_A
youtu.be/SL8f5iWrzN0
youtube.com/watch?v=myTDLRhg3U0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your flag looks like a black cock penetrating something.

Make sure you have enough guns and ammo Boer-bro, things are gonna go to shit there real soon. You’ve got friends all over the world, stay strong agains the ghouls.

>Niggers think that they are responsible for SA's relative success

>niggers think SA's success is because of blacks
Kek
Also
>GDP tripled
It's fucking dropping right now at astronomical rates

OH NO NO NO

Well yeah because anyone with an IQ over 75 is getting all their assets out now.

This is Zimbabwe, Venuzuela, Cuba, etc. all over again. This shit never works.

niggers = shit

>silber

South Africa NEEDS to collapse.

The great thinker Joey Salads upsets South Africa with his ground breaking political commentary.

Why don't whites just leave? Burn everything that you can't take with you and let it collapse. When they're all starving to death, begging whitey to return, we can all sit back and laugh at them. Then when they're all dead, you can go back and reclaim it.

Where should they go? They cant just walk to arizona

>GDP triples because like Brazil they fucking move their trash away.
>It crashes as they remove corrupt nigger stealing monies and using it to wealth up the local area.
Top kek

Leave to where? They are South African. They are of Dutch and Swedish ancestry but their ancestral homelands do not recognize them.

i think you got that wrong, bud.

There are 5 million of them.

If Jews have a right of return those white niggers should too.

>gdp tripled
Alongside the rape and murder rates I suppose

Maybe a few Scandinavians, of them mostly norwegian and danish. But not alot of Swedes stayed after the Boer war. The biggest percentage of modern afrikaans settlers were Dutch, German and French.

I believe the last norwegian settlers who still practiced the norwegian traditions died/integrated around 1950's.

Also, Sweden was in the forefront of backing the communist ANC with millions even when the world still labeled them a terrorist organization, so we don't have the best ties with them.

Make no mistake, i have serious respect for this guy.

youtu.be/YB4-VtcQK_A

was he redpilled?

BLM VS ALM
youtu.be/SL8f5iWrzN0

>Muh GDP

only tripled?

Literally every country's GDP has risen since 94.
USA's GDP has grown 2.5 times since 1994.
China's GDP has grown like 22 fucking times since 94.

that's not entirely true either, we opened our borders back in 75 i think, but gang violence hasnt been that prevalent until the 2000's.
in the 90s, immigrants robbed everyone though.

I just wanted to make thread about this.

>Imagine being in timeline where fake prankster Joey Fucking Salads is most redpilled guy on Twitter.

I am not sure if I want off this ride or ride it to the end.

based piss drinker

Yuropoors will turn them away.

It's just a random picture. But I'd assume that it's talking about the open borders for refugees from syria and not normal immigration.

>GDP tripled
Only ignorant morons use GDP to defend anything.

A country of 10 people each making $1 = gdp of 10

A country of 10 people with 1 slave-owner making 11, and 9 slaves making 0 = GDP of 11

The second country is "better" because the GDP is 1 more. It doesn't matter that slavery was required to achieve it.

If the 1% get richer faster than the 99% get poorer, then the GDP will go up while the living conditions of the 99% go down.

Yay for increased GDP!

This is our home. People continue to believe it can get better, because if you leave you will forever be isolated from your culture and your people

Even worse, China is literally tearing down 5-year-old houses on a regular basis in order to build identical ones. Living conditions do not increase by one iota but yay, GDP.

It's literallty Keynes' old joke of letting one unemployed guy dig a hole, and another unemployed guy fill it up again.

Just wish the West would sanction the fuck out of this shithole and let it spiral into oblivion quicker. Europoors can do without our fucking strawberries

Also this

>Why don't whites just leave?
Where ? Botswana? Where is that motswana user, let's ask him if he accepts the white population in his house

I'm hearing they're blocking people from getting passports and freezing assets or not letting them leave. This true?

Brother you're white that makes you family, your culture is my culture

Oh dear God that would be funny if it happens. I don't the US should send that $310m aid this year, we're a fucking commie state.

Do you really think they'll give up the gold and diamonds? The more chaos there is the more (((people))) can bribe the right politicians for mineral rights, it benefits people that we're not unified and able to resist, so no they can't or won't do without

GDP= Gang rape, Death and Prostitution.

look at his ID too

>njifggrhi

lmao it's as if Sup Forums knows

Requesting Zimbabwe Pic of Mugabe banning white farmers followed by famine and begging for their return. Looking forward to comparing against outcomes of pic related.

I disagree, the juden is almost exclusively seen as white by our fellow compatriots. If they amend the constitution and basically abolish property rights then all the shitlib globalist institutions like the mining companies and the banks will instantly be btfo'ed out of this country. No way the cunts in BLF and the EFF will want to allow (((institutions))) to remain in SA.

Your countries literally bar them for moving back and they do not count as refugees. If they state a fact like their lives are in danger if they are not given refugee status, your countries call them racist. I am not exaggerating. Talk to a South African who has tried to leave back to their ancestor's homelands.

Honestly who gives a fuck? White people dont even belong in Africa. Seriously why the fuck don’t they move?

By that same measuring, you don't belong in America. Why don't you move?

oh my look who it is

Whites have lived in Africa for thousands of years you fucking retard and the blacks in south Africa only moved there a few hundred years before Europeans and genocided the khoisan natives, so shut the fuck up you don't know shit.

(((Who))) do you think funds the EFF and ANC? They might not be logical, but if they even thought about seizing chosen property they'd be btfo'd by Israeli mercs. Look at who founded the ANC, the only black was Madiba, i'll let you get what the other four or five were. They're exempt from laws here too.

Oh you mean just get up and leave? You mean just get four and half million people to get up and leave? A quarter of those living in African style poverty? After all our assets have been devalued 2000% and European or American countries won't let us in? We just have to get up and leave? Why didn't I think of that! Fucking thank you! It's that easy? I never did think of that! Thank you enlightened American

Don't underestimate the eternal, they will find a way.

They're being denied by every white country for being racist.

How can greenbois even compete?

I suppose they should just put on their floaters and start swimming to Australia? Maybe if they get an early start they can throw a shrimp on the barbie and hop with kangas before sundown!

I understand but there is merit in my point.

youtube.com/watch?v=myTDLRhg3U0

"CIC" literally wants to take the bank jews money.

user you neeed to stop thinking about black cock's

JUST STOP!

Okay. But I don't know how to get this across, they will NEVER allow them to, it's just so never going to happen it's not even worth entertaining. I'm sorry if i'm being rude. They could cleanse JHB, wipe out Orania without a fuss, if they made any pretense for Sandton, there'd be hell to pay. I honestly believe, our country wasn't destroyed to give them freedom, but to allow the tribe to gain control without white saffer resistance or competition for control. Now (((they))) own the biggest gold supply in the world with access to the cheapest labour in the world, do you really think they'd ever let that go?

china's "capitalist theory" is quite interesting to see, I wonder if its going to end in succes or colapse...

Imagine being a normally functioning black person surrounded by those savage idiots.

Charter cruise ships and start a new white colony in Antarctica.

I would totally go live in Antarctica as long as no niggers are allowed.

The west should be doing something about this, typical EU doesn't give a fuck.

There will be no help, even if they were to set up concentration camps it wouldn't change the western leaders minds.

Whites should really try and get out, there is nothing to gain by living around lots of negros but they could easily lose everything.

There already are concentration camps. Half of the white populace there is forced to live in shanty towns.

Why don't people ever listen? We appreciate your concern, but do you understand we can't afford to? It's prohibitively expensive , we are using an African currency and a lot earn African wages, the process, plane ticket, Visa and money to find a place over seas just isn't a possibility for most.

About a quarter actually. Population of 4.6 million, but anywhere from 400 000 to 600 000 live in squatter camps, the statistics are sketchy, same with the number of us murdered

Where do you think they'll go when there's no farmers left? They'll go to Europe, millions and millions of them. Fleeing the "famine" (that they created).

They were there first. Unlike the blacks in Europe and America.

sorry, fucked my stats. About a mil to 600 000

Well then die.

Not while I still have fight in me. Fok jou ma