CAN/pol/

Last nights thread went well.

We discussed muzzies and frogs. I think we all feel there is a problem in canada.

Jews and globalists have a hold on us, what the fuck can we do to stop this? Shill on social media and make memes? Try and redpill as many canadians as possible?

Like its kind of painfully obvious that politicians, not just Tredeau, think theyre above the law. We need to remind them that they serve the people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pKSjTV_gG-A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Confederation
nationalist.ca
officialnpc.ca
nationalcitizensalliance.ca
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resource_curse
hongkongfp.com/2016/10/04/video-eyebrows-raised-as-china-flag-flies-over-vancouver-city-hall-on-chinese-national-day/
statcan.gc.ca/eng/help/bb/info/life
archive.is/HrxB5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where the hell else do i even get Canadian news besides those cucks at the (((cbc)))

This

>Canada
No such thing. Forced meme country. just stop and go your own ways.

Go fuck yourself shill. Canada is still a country and despite the major cities being full of degenerates were still united. We may bitch about eachother but we are all still Canadian.

this is a good question. CTV is just as bad at CBC

I know right? They just kinda seem to spout the same shit. Its either some feelgood story that is irrelevant or how immigrants good/natives bad.

>still canadian
yes, we've all seen the beer commercials. Truth is (((canadian))) doesnt mean the same thing to the guy from toronto, from the east or from the west. Its not even trying to be cultural or racial, its fucking nothing. Its just a big lie thats been perpetuated over the years by greedy industrialists.

What are you talking about.
Canada's a country.
Only question is Quebec and their seperatist movement is dead.

(((The Rebel))) is basically an Israeli media outlet. Go on their site and search "Israel", not the number of results. Then search either "Canada" or any province name. It will return less results than for "Israel".

When are we going to dispose of this oven dodger, lads?

youtu.be/pKSjTV_gG-A

Its really not.

Nah, anyone east of Manitoba is a fucking faggot, kys you fuck

Retard.

Industrialists got nothing on rural canada. Your right companies try to take advantage of our national pride, but that doesnt mean its not real. A nation is more than money or rights.

From coast to coast to coast you see people sing the anthem and sing for our country, and they might not all be thinking the same thing those goosebumps they get and that welling in their heart is as real as the dirt they stand on. So keep hiding behind your meme flag you fucking shill.

We need to reinvigorate nationalism an separatism in Quebec.
From there, we need to facilitate it's movement to the Maritimes and Alberta. Sask. and Manitoba will likely join with Alberta, BC will be cut off, and Ontario can then be Canada and fuckin fail hard.

We are not a country you mouth-breather. We're more like an administrative district.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Confederation
It really is, and has been a country since Confederation

>Industrialists got nothing on rural canada
lmao, look under the hood of the timber industry, agricultural industry or mining industry, anything resource based... its all regulated to hell and controlled by government friendly corporations. Industrialists are definetly fucking up rural canada m8.

You really are an idiot. Just because someone feels pride for their province and their country, you think they hate the country? I dont know about you but last time i checked quebec voted to stay, and Canada is a confederation.

I don't consider myself Canadian one bit. We need to at the very least break up the French and English parts of Canada. Everyone on this board knows multiculturalism doesn't work, and in our country, it dates back from a long ass time.

This. I'm surprised that a separatist movement hasn't formed yet in Alberta since NPD and Trudeau came to power. I bet if a separatist party that wasn't based on identity politics were created in Alberta it would explode in popularity

>Quebec voted to stay
French-speaker voted 65%+ to leave. We lost because of the anglos and the ethnic vote

this is the fed thread. the real one is on the catalogue.

dont get honeypotted.

Is the US a country?
Is Russia?

You fucking mong we were talking about national pride and culture, global industrialists have ripped apart our natural resourses and infiltrated our government to rape our land thats for sure, but the average miner or forester isnt brainwashed like a lot of the bigger city dwellers. My point still stands that people have national pride still, and a lot is fucked.

>I don't consider myself Canadian one bit.
You can leave if you want.

statistically speaking that is financially not possible and so is poor advice.
why do you demoralize your countrymen?

Multiculturalism doesnt work between countries with such different cultures. Most european countries cultures work well together, we just cant try and subjugate the other. Quebec is french and that is fine, english shouldnt try to push in there. But french and english can coexist.

Global, or at least the Calgary edition is still moderately redpilled. Dunno what other cities' editions are like though

I'm never leaving my home, anglo scum

Then fucking leave, go to a place that really isnt a coubtry like the fucking congo or syria.

>Canada is still a country and despite the major cities being full of degenerates were still united

You realize Alberta and BC are on the brink of open war right

Would anyone listen to a podcast that broke down Canadian news and political stories and discussed them without a strong liberal bias?

nationalist.ca
officialnpc.ca
nationalcitizensalliance.ca
These are the three most likely nationalist parties to go mainstream. I would definitely recommend throwing your support behind one of them.

I'm not leaving, but anglos need to understand why some of us wants to separates. Its not only because we have a different language

The only problem with that is then Alberta would basically be an oil state, which tends to go very poorly for countries.
This is known as the Dutch Disease/Resource Curse, if you're interested in learning more.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resource_curse
A basic explanation is that if your economy is tied mostly to a natural resource like Oil, your other economic sectors become less competitive, an example would be if the CAD was worth twice as much as the USD, so all of our exports would effectively cost twice as much.

But who cares? not trying to be mean, just real. The worker in rural canada is basicaly a slave. The forester may not be an sjw, but he can only work for a corp owned and ran by globalist sjw money.
Where do you think true power lies? in that non-sjw rural foresters vote in an election whwere he can choose globalist A vs globalist B, or the corp that has been given a near-monopoly on employement for the region by the government?
Have all the pride you want, youre getting fucked by industrialists.

You'll probably see more of a seperatist voice in Alberta once the UCP wins the next election and even their more overtly hardline stances do nothing to resuscitate the oil industry when the whole rest of the country is continuing to stab us in the back.

The problem is that separation doesn't accomplish anything unless there's direct access to the Pacific. If anything being an independent entity would make it even more difficult to get ocean-bound pipelines constructed.

>statistically speaking that is financially not possible and so is poor advice.
According to what statistic?

Im aware man. To be honest i want quebec to be more like quebec. Subjugation by a federal government is wrong to any province, but seperation is not the answer.

We are, which is why we need to fight and take this shit back. There are a lot of unhappy people, and we all know what needs to be done.

What needs to be done?

>Be Quebec, lose the war.
>Quebec chooses half of all Supreme court judges.
>Quebec dictates you need to label everything in french.
>Quebec forces a french PM on you at a rate of 50%

>What needs to be done?
Find everyone responsible for the destruction of our nation and give them big loving hugs, of course.

We need to give them a lot of love.

Sup Forums

The country has not been destroyed.
People in Rural Canad are not slaves
The corporations do not have a monopoly on employment in the region, you can start a business

Why haven't you niggers joined yet? No jews or non-whites allowed.

Leaf equivalent of Generation Identity with European support

www.id-canada.ca

Sup Forums is not a credible source for information!

I think a separatist party that had a 'utopia' idea of a independent state would be a good party if the leadership and members were able to understand just that, it's a utopia idea. An separatist party that worked towards creating an economic union with BC, AB, SK, and MB to get control of their trade and work towards improving the economy, while also promoting strong community patriotism would be widely popular. I believe that most people in the west feel as if the east is the one pulling all the strings, so creating a sense of independence from ottawa, toronto, and montreal in the west would do well with a voting base

Id like to see you start up a mining business and not get recked by chinese puppet corps.

it's too cold you nigers

sounds very vulnerable to a MR BIG entrapment

>The country has not been destroyed.
hongkongfp.com/2016/10/04/video-eyebrows-raised-as-china-flag-flies-over-vancouver-city-hall-on-chinese-national-day/

The government is openly genociding White Canada. If you have a problem with stopping this government then you are a cuckold and a fucking coward.

Kill yourself.

These guys should start doing publicity stunts and activism like they do it Europe, we need to show that not everyone's on board with this neoliberal insanity. Isolation and demoralization are the tools of (((them))), while groups like this can fuel hope and bring attention to what's happening. We should seek to mimic European nationalism.

Yeah the governemnt lost touch with the people a long time ago. We need to take back this fucking country and have it be for canadians.

stfu you retard

go ahead, set up your alaska mill and start making some lumber, see what happens..

Are there any prariefags here?

>defending the (((Canadian Government)))
What new form of cuckoldry is this?

Id agree with you, but that requires it to be a criminal organization. Activism isnt illegal. And even if it is and they still perform the activism it doesnt really matter either way.

>canadians
you mean native americans? europeans don't have an ancestral stakehold of canada

Hes right, we need to uncuck the governemnt. His memeflag aside.

Canadians; meaning natives, french, english, and other original settlers. Natives who live in cayuga ontario have no ancestral claim on quebec. They dont even have claim in toronto. So the idea that natives have ancesteral claim on all of canada is retarded.

Maybe not, but we conquered this land and it is ours by that right. Canada as a nation is an inherently European concept made by and for Europeans.

Natives sure as shit aren't getting this land back, they're probably the most dismal race in all of history.

I dont know about you buddy, but ive seen people say some fucked up anti white shit and act like its normal. There is a problem, we need to acknowledge and fix it.

75% of The world's mining companies are Canadian based, so it's a crowded industry, but there are up and coming companies within the industry that have started relatively recently

(((You)))

I wish we had more Jewesses in Canada :(

>The government is openly genociding White Canada.
Sauce?
statcan.gc.ca/eng/help/bb/info/life
White Canadians are living longer than ever, I fail to see how that is genocide

OY VE- oh wait it's not the jews this time?

It's astounding the amount of blatant anti-white shit people can say here, and it's increasingly normalized. Our state funded media celebrates the idea of whites being bred out of existence and mocks Newfoundland for being too white. It's maddening.

Hello fellow canucks So I don't know if any of you remember this story that popped up a while ago:
archive.is/HrxB5
But tl;dr somebody at a major Canadian university barred whites from applying for a job at the University because of "muh diversity." So when I read about this story I decided to send an email off to the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission because I was pretty pissed that government was letting them get away with this shit. Today the commission emailed me back pic related.
>Thank you for contacting the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission. Under section 6(i) of the Nova Scotia Human Rights Act it states “to preclude a law, program or activity that has as its object the amelioration of conditions of disadvantaged individuals or classes of individuals including those who are disadvantaged because of a characteristic referred to in clauses (h) to (v) of subsection (1) of Section 5.”
>This would meet this exception and not be a complaint we would entertain.
So basically because prohibiting whites from applying for a job betters minorities its not illegal in Nova Scotia!
So for now I've emailed the Canadian Human Rights Commission to put forward a case that this is not bona fide which is fucking retarded because this means that government can discriminate against Canadians openly as long as it benefits minorities.
What the actual fuck is wrong with this country???

DAILY REMINDER:

The Chinese lobby in Canada is now lobbying the government to make Mandarin Chinese an official language of Canada, so it can be taught as a primary language in public schools.

We are being colonized by the Chinese. They have taken over many urban centers and even all of Vancouver and several small towns in BC.

They are deep in bed with the federal government and are buying up our most profitable private corporations, as well as huge swaths of our natural resources, EVEN OUR FRESH WATER.

We are being destroyed by a coalition of jews, non-whites, and Marxists. The Chinese are the second biggest problem in Canada after the jews.

Replacing a nation's population with a different racial or ethnic group is an act of genocide you retarded mongoloid.

WHITE CANADIANS A MINORITY BY 2030.

We're working on big demonstrations. We have done about a dozen postering campaigns from Sask to PEI but other than a few hit pieces on Vice and CBC its been a media blackout. Our members have been interviewed by CBC reporters many times but since we record them all and don't give them Ebil Nazi quotes they scrap every article.

How does Chinese money threaten Canadian sovereignty in ways that American money doesn't?

Chink detected.

Nice honeypot, csis

Any activist group is. I don't blame you for being suspicious. I've yet to see shady behavior from my local chapter guys but you're right.

but that doesn't mean shit if you don't have the moral superiority. saying that europeans own the land because they took it by force doesn't grant euro descendants an ancestral stakehold over it

>those khazar milkers
==HNNNNGH==

CSIS has essentially been taken over by the Chinese. There was some resistance to this a few years ago from the head of CSIS, he even warned that CSIS had confirmed that many of our mid-level government officials were Chinese turncoats/sellouts. Since then, CSIS has been "diversified" by the government and is now a Chinese intelligence agency.

When did you realize you wanted a Beautiful wife (jewess)?

Can you explain how this is genocide? I still don't get it. It appears that the government does not give any special treatment to non-whites having kids, and our immigration system is race-blind
You don't get special tax breaks if you're non-white and having kids, you don't have extra grants, and you don't have an easier time getting into the country if you're not white. The Canadian immigration system is points based and gives additional points for speaking English and French. It just appears to be a series of individuals making their own decisions, and not genocide. Non-white people are wanting to emigrate to Canada and the system doesn't care, and some couples are choosing not to have kids and our system gives the same benefits regardless of ethnicity to potential parents.
Where's the genocide?

Listen chug, as soon as the Whites are rendered a powerless minority by immigration you can say goodbye to your gibs. You'll be totally cut off by the government and your people left to die.

Only Whites have a guilt complex about taking your land by force. Even East Indian immigrants look down upon you with total disdain, and want none of their tax money going to you.

The government will slip into total totalitarian communism after Whites are a minority, and you will be literally enslaved and exterminated.

Work with us to stop the jews, or you're next.

Chinese presence in Canada will eventually trigger an american reaction.

What makes you think Elizabeth is a Jewess?

>mon esti de vote ethnique
KYS faggot, half of you frenchies are on fucking welfare and because of your stupid french laws, you drove all the businesses out of montreal. The fuck do you think is going to happen once you secede from canada? Half of you fucking inbreds are in remote villages drinking yourself to sleep and smoking yourselves to a coffin, all on the tax payer's dime. And your kids are either super racist or intolerable SJWs hippies.

And my response from the Canadian Human Rights Commission just now
>LOL TOO BAD WHITE BOI DEAL WITH IT
Canada is FUCKED, time to fight this shit or plan to get the fuck out of this shithole.

Ad Hominem attacks are quite rude. I'm arguing in good faith

Proof?

I forget, do you have info that shows otherwise?

Body: 8/10
face: 8/10
eyes: .....

WHY ARE HER EYES SO FUCKING DEAD! OH GOD I FEEL LIKE I'M STARING INTO THE ABYSS OF SHEOL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Best news sources in Canada are honestly the national post the Toronto sun and yes I will say it rebel media

topkek. not a chug so your whole post is invalid. the point is that there's no use trying to convince people that the americas belong to europeans because nobody thinks that way

>our immigration system is race-blind
Nope, our immigration system is anti-white. Has been since 1967.

>how is it genocide
Read the definition I just posted chink. Replacing an ethnic population with another ethnic population is genocide, end of story. It's the official UN definition of genocide.

Whites will be a minority by 2030, and then we have lost self-determination in a democratic system.

Nothing you can say will change the fact that it's genocide. It doesn't matter how much you "don't understand". White Canadians nation-wide are awakening to this treachery and crime, and the backlash that is coming is going to make you flee the country in fear for you life.

Keep shilling our board, chink. Nothing you can do stop it. I've woken up every single White Canadian I know IRL, and once the reality dawned on them, only one thing was left: Pure rage. Pure desire for survival.

Nothing is more powerful than a biological entity's desire to survive.

You have made a huge, huge mistake coming to our country in an attempt to exploit us.

Huge. Mistake.

>MFW unless the literal People's Liberation Army shows up it will be a blow out for Alberta
>I will live to see the Okanagan become rightful Albertan clay
>BC reduced to "Vancouver Special Economic Zone"