Why

cause shakespeare says romeo romeo where out thou not throw homosexuals off a fucking building

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmJ8_GZRSVY
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ahtwp5Bupg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white people didn't interpret the quran though. the best/most popular English translations are by brown dudes.

>it takes people years to understand shakespeare

Why don't these assholes just cut out the middle-man and post, "dear niggers, speaks and dune coons, I realize that you have low-IQ's and are incapable of existing without the aide of the white man. So, to make you feel more empowered, I am going to virtue signal my ass off and put the white man down, because, well, they've given us everything and are soft targets in this current day and age. You're welcome".

>people spend years trying to figure out whate Shakespeare is saying
This is famous iq89 mem in action?

The koran has a bunch of power because most people have never held one and seen how pissant and unimpressive it is. I own a copy and its less than 500 pages of middle school level drivel that brazenly plagiarized from Judaism and Christianity compiled by a band of sub-literate slavers. Its not even organized chronologically or substantively in a book or tractate form so its a complete fucking travesty to follow.

Its the most overhyped thing in the world. If every White person in the world spent 10 bucks and 10 hours reading a paperback Koran, they'd think the religion was the silliest sand nigger shit ever.

what a dumb roastie, as if mudshits have any innate advantage over white guys regarding the interpretation of that book

This.
When delivered correctly it's almost as understandable as modern English. The only reason it's sometimes difficult to understand is bad acting.
The Quran is piss easy to interpret too, the only difficulty there is knowing which Suras abrogate which, but even that's solved with a simple jewgle search

The writer of that statement was probably placing their own frustrations at understanding the literature on all white people. Not sure how it makes them feel better about understanding the quran but it does.

And this is why I converted to it.I cant wait till the day we become majority and I can buy her on the slave market,inshallah.
youtube.com/watch?v=HmJ8_GZRSVY

>spent 10 bucks
They don't even have to do that, there are hundreds of Islamic charities that hand them out for free. I got a nice glossy hardback copy given to me in the town square

Maybe where you live, Muhammed. For us Le 56 Percent Faces, you read it online for free, check one out from the library or pony up the dough at the book store.

I'm really happy that I don't live in a country where mulims are handing out books in the middle of town

>kek

This! Damn, you bongs are absolutely fucked. Boston may be touted as a progressive city, but we are still racist as shit in Southie and here in Eastie. This shit wouldn't fly here.

You can get free physical copies online too

Demonstrative of how low IQ minorities are compared to whites. They don't even understand the point of discussing literature, the point of interpretation, instead thinking we talk about it because we don't get it. Sorry, these subhumans need euthanasia

i thought white people didn't exist?

>white people spend years trying to figure out what Shakespeare is saying in his plays
What the fuck is this person talking about. Shakespeare was a great writer but his shit isn't that hard to understand

As if you guys don't get all kinds of crazy people preaching shit on your streets.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ahtwp5Bupg

Yeah, but nobody takes the black Israelites seriously. They are regarded as whackos.

"The quran is easy to understand"
-verse (54:17)

/lit/ here
In the famous line Juliet actually says "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?" Not "Where are you, Romeo". She grieves not because she does not know where he is, but because Romeo is from a hostile family and their love would never be accepted in the eyes of their families