LWA

Was the TV series a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64381973
amazon.co.jp/少年エース-2017年10月号/dp/B074BV39XF/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503585120&sr=8-1&keywords=少年エース
fanfiction.net/s/12626689/1/Finally
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The TV series gave the bokujoubon doujin, so it was a massive success

Yuei was a mistake.

make me disappointed
inferior to OVA and movie
but..
ummm
still not bad

No, the biggest mistake was shafting characters like Sucy and Lotte for Mary Sue Diana. Trigger took out what worked in the first cour and put forth garbage.

Like giving Green Team zero screentime?

I think this was my favorite part of the second cour. Seeing Andrew's face as he rolled down the window made me smile.

>avatarfagging
I'm posting a comic of one of my favorite scenes in the TV series. You seem to be missing the point of what constitutes avatarfagging.

But that scene didn't happen?

>post that brings up hetfags
>post hetfag
>post that brings up andrew
>post andrew
Is it my turn to quote every single picture that was posted last thread? Stop standing on a pedestal when it comes to a certain type of poster. If you're going to be /lwa/'s knight in shining armor you're going to need to be consistent. To turn this post into a discussion point, who would be the best knight character in the show? I could see it being Constanze, a silent protector.

Yeah, the blush was added in by the artist. Everyone takes artistic leaps once in a while. What was your favorite scene in the show?
>half the thread
>meanwhile only two posts were deleted
What would you like to talk about in regards to the show? I'd gladly talk about any topic you like. I'll start off, I think the polar bear chase scene was enjoyable.

>People complaining about general threads in a non-general thread
No, the TV series showed what didn't work just as much as what did work, so it wasn't a waste.

No. It was a cute, charming series that helped to reinvigorate interest in the property, bringing in new fans, content, and merchandise.

They should have included more Diana in the first cour and more Sucy/Lotte in the second cour. Delaying Diana's involvement in the story was a bad choice.

LWA TV series suffers from too many characters and most of there personalities are similar to each other, I have no idea how there going to juggle all of the characters in later seasons without having to get rid of some of them

>Only best girls in the forefront

Gonna see if I can cut this for multi backgrounds for phones

If you're planning on that here's a higher quality source. Sup Forums's upload limit sucks.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64381973

Why does Chariot care so much for Croix despite all the bullshit, insults, and self esteem crushing that Croix put her through?
I get that she looked up to her, but still... not even Buddha would have been as forgiving and patient as Chariot was.

I thought generals were banned?

Most of the problem the show is always focused on Akko though.

It has only 5 main characters: Akko, Lotte, Sucy, Diana and Chariot. Other than them and antagonist Croix nobody else was ever meant to have a large role.

Because she's not a Buddha.

She's Chariot.

Wew, glad the Andrewfag is already gone.
Now i can post this without disturbance.

>Croix as the sub
Continue.

Dont bother with her (yes shes a woman)
Just ignore her post

bigger version

It was worth it for the fanart alone. Unironically

Episodes 3, 7, 10, 17, 19 and 20 were superb.
4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 12 and 13 were all good.
That's 13 episodes out of a 25 episode season that were enjoyable and thus worth it.

Then again you have episode 16.. fucking episode 16..

7, 10 and 17 were definitely my favorites, by the way.
The original writer did 17, and Shimada had full control over 10, so I attribute the best to Yoshi and Shimada.

Your forgetting the green team, there the perfect example of cut those characters out because we can't think of what to do with them all of them were suppose to be the chosen ones the series hinted at it, The show should have ease into newer characters then just having them pop up the cast is going to end up like dragon ball

Reminds me of that idea that one user had about how Ursula was going to punish Croix after everything she's done.
Basically she'd go down on Croix, edging her to the brink of orgasm but never letting her cum. She'll repeat this process a painful number of times until she feels that Croix has finally had enough, finally letting her cum.

What are some better magic school anime this show fell short on that and alot of other things too

>shitty movie that was only good for giving us amanda
>better than anything

No. If it didn't exist I'd just be bothered with thoughts like "why couldn't they give LWA a full series treatment? So much potential unused!" At least now I know that it didn't need a series.

My wife got more screen time so that alone made it worth it

Will Croix ever regain her sassy confident smug?

Sure. Just not around red-heads.

Because she thought she stole her dream, she's her friend after all, probably the only one she had at that time. And that care it's not something exclusive to Croix, she did a lot of shit for Akko too, even defending her from Finneran, who probably even likes too.

>Y-you too
Every fucking time.
Two spaghetti cakes are a miracle of the universe.

>cannot be explained by science
Croix was pretty darn close, if not spot on.
All she lacked was a decent, non planet killing power source.

The thing with Croix is thay she didn't solely used science, she mixed it with magic, but yeah.

Why didn't cons and croix ever interact, goddamnit

Will they ever reveal what the other 9 old witches specalised in?

Probably in the upcoming databook and use that in future seasons.

Yes it was.

Yeah holy shit, how did NOTHING happen there?

Are Hannah and Barbara ascended extras?

I thought Diana was floating until I realized she was standing on the pillar.

>bokujoubon
Is it out already

>27 posters
>47 posts
>in 9 hours

I'm glad mods nuked generals again, this shows they were right. You were (still are) keeping it going for no reason.

No, it was fun. I wouldn't mind seeing more of it. Can't say it's my favorite Triger show anymore since I forgot about it a little after it ended, which wasn't the case with KLK.

it's out but not scanned
only photographed pages

amazon.co.jp/少年エース-2017年10月号/dp/B074BV39XF/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503585120&sr=8-1&keywords=少年エース

Tomorrow.

I don't mind you posting pictures, user. I never have.
That's what happens when threads are made without anything to talk about. The occasional thread or two is fine, especially when a chapter comes out or a stream happens.

This was drawn today. We need more Akko in wedding dresses. Her pout is tip top cute. That said, who do you think will be the first to get married? Exclude Diana and Andrew due to political considerations.

Diana is already married to Akko.

Oh, right. I always seem to forget about those two.

>Mods fuck with the status quo
>People get lost in the confusion
>"HURR LOOK AT THE LACK OF POSTS"

It honestly seems to be more with the time, since the last thread had about 130 IPs, and it hit the bump limit pretty 'quickly' for a deadish show

It's not confusing at all. You are keeping a general up for no reason.
See how you even talk about things unrelated to the show like the Croixposter and Andrewposter and who knows what because it was a general with no purpose. Don't tell me threads before the ban reached bump limit quickly because they didn't, people were bumping them with image spam or stupid shipping arguments that never got anywhere.

fuck you i dont want to let go of posting about cute witches

Glad to see Andrew as Akko's best man during her wedding with Diana.

Lotte

CROIX DIDN'T GO FAR ENOUGH

I honestly hope they beat Croix in an interrogation room until she's black, blue, and her face is entirely swollen. It's no less than what she deserves for everything she has done.
Then when Chariot calls to check in on her, Croix will then reassure her that she's alright even though she's receiving beatings weekly.

christ dude.

Croix did N O T H I N G W R O N G

Honestly if she decided to feed off of a different emotion, like happiness, yea she would have gotten less magic but she would probably be considered a hero

hot as fuck, but the big head kinda ruins it

M A R Y X A V E R Y B O Y Z

>16
Everything up until Akko having to go solo was fun.

Cute... please more Akko and Andrew.

I love this episode when Chariot was trying to give Croix the Shiny Rod. She's probably the most selfless person in this entire show.

No, fuck off. Stop telling yourself to post more just so you can pretend it was requested and that anyone actually wants you here.

What are you talking about?

The fact you think you're fooling anyone is just pathetically sad.

fanfiction.net/s/12626689/1/Finally
bless short hair diana

I am not samefagging, I genuinely like 90% of the LWA fanbase prefer Andrew/Akko.

>90%
Dude I like akkoxandrew art but come on don't be an ass munch

>I genuinely like 90% of the LWA fanbase prefer Andrew/Akko.
What does this even mean?

I like to think 90% of the LWA fanbase doesn't care about autistic shipping wars and just wants to watch cute witches doing fun things, if only because it helps me sleep at night.

You make it more obvious you're lying the more you talk.

Diana is the most popular character and while there are waifufags that want Diana for themselves, most Dianafags ship her with Akko.

They are cute together.
I love Andrew as much as the next guy, but it's obvious that Andrew x Akko isn't the most beloved ship.

Can you stop shitting up the thread, !Akemi. No one wants you here.
You don't care about anything other than shitpost and attacking people with Andrew because you think it's funny.

>as much as the next guy
So, next to nothing?

I just like her. No need to ship or waifufags.

And all is right in the world
Nothing wrong with young women discovering their sexuality

What if Trigger goes full Mamidoka and start shilling Diana just due to her popularity.

Exactly. People forget that they are pretty young.
I think it'll be interesting to see just how big of a role Diana plays in the game.

Her character would get old really fast, just like what happened with Homura. I'm all for it.

The new shill character of Madoka is actually Mami.

I know it's basically impossible for this to happen, but what if it were Akko, Diana, and one of the girls from green team, instead of what we have now?

and I mean that team wise

No, that wouldn't work at all. Diana wouldn't bounce off them at all.

You do realize it's obvious as fuck who you are because you refuse to reply to anything anyone says to you, right?

Even more so, you're doing your usual bull shit of pretending to make an on topic post just to upload something you think will "trigger" people.

>Akko Diana Amanda
Best team.

See? this is right Why won't you give it a rest already? Let these threads fucking die.

>Discussion should be centered on series and characters, not the posters or communities that discuss said series and characters.

!Akemi, just stop already. You're the one keeping the thread alive no less. Because you want a place where you can bait and attack people.
And for some reason the concept of being passive aggressive doesn't register in your head. Just because you are posting an image with characters from the series in it doesn't mean your real intentions are not obvious. You are posting something with the sole intention of baiting or attacking people, thus making your post about certain posters, rather than the characters themselves.

I'm jot that person. I'm saying you should stop bumping the fucking thread for no reason. You discuss nothing. Open threads when there's actually things to talk about like streams, artbooks or the fucking Yoshinari Q&A that's never gonna happen.

>jot
Yes, you are. You are also the only retard who tries to pretend sage does not exist.