You broke me. I'm done fighting this primordial mess. This last bastion of anonymity has been nothing but soul-sucking...

You broke me. I'm done fighting this primordial mess. This last bastion of anonymity has been nothing but soul-sucking. I came here to attack the crazy-right, and I was shown something amazing. A social platform free of the madness seen on Facebook, Twitter, and other limbs of the mainstream media.
Now, slowly but surely, you are becoming like them. This is the worst blackpill.

Show me the truth, /pol. Show me the redpills you were so famous for. I dream of a day where we set politics aside. Where we can work together to achieve great things without fear of being suicided by the rich elite who want to keep their advantage of power over the populace. A world free from the never ending cycle of bread and circuses.

Please show me the real red-pill. I want to believe that humanity is going somewhere again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dht_cZK2vK8&t=2416s
dropfile.to/dDPMggA
youtube.com/watch?v=E1P9_jy1RTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IS6WPqilR5M
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159587670/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Please show me the real red-pill.
guerrilla

Indians were not the First Nations and don't own North America.

Worst demotivation thread ever.
Kill yourself weakling

>I came here to attack the crazy-right

You were a faggot, you're still a faggot, and you'll always be a faggot.

Kill yourself.

Leave the poor guy alone, he lives in Cucknadia.
Its alright OP, we'll all get through this and avenge the victims.

covfefe=sadpepe

Whether they're first nations or not is irrelevant at this point. We have taken their territory for ourselves. That is conquest. In truth no one owns any land, but those who are brought up on those lands call it home and will defend it to the bitter end. That is what I think.

this, unironically. Better yourself and keep it to yourself. See yourself put at an advantage knowing this compared to the normies and rise above them, faggot OP

>pepe memer
you're a dumbass OP and this board is garbage content for garbage people

true, but what isnt these days honestly

That's because of US brain damaged population
US is brain damaged, and since most of the Sup Forums posts originate from there... no wonder it's going downhill.

The main cause of this are :

-on purpose water pollution
-on purpose air pollution (Stratospheric Aerosol Injection check CIA head admitting it)
-on purpose low food quality and pollution
-vaccine adjuvants (thimerosal and aluminum)
-brainwashing by MSM

youtube.com/watch?v=Dht_cZK2vK8&t=2416s

Not gonna do that. I'm weak sure, but I won't off myself. I'm not that weak.

OP is always a faggot.

He's right though. Don't defend me, Aus. I just want to see the redpills one more time.

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER IN THE ASS, YOU LEAF NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT

I did break you.

I killed you spirit and your continued attempts to hurt me mean that your body is next.

You'll see redpills soon, because remember, you're here forever.

>you're here forever
It's getting easier to think about leaving. Over my time lurking and shitposting I've noticed that pol is becoming more like normiebook and twatter. Slowly but surely. Maybe it's shills, and maybe the summerfags are now opting out of school to browse the web full-time.

Don't forget to sage my thread into page 11.

Maybe you should post a photo of a crying, pussy frog

get a job

Sup Forums which you seek is long gone.

The world is sick and fascism is the cure.

Here is the final redpill

It's a pdf i just finished writing called "The State of Society"

dropfile.to/dDPMggA

Humanity doesn't matter. Making sure your race survives is more important.

>the rich elite
become the rich elite, something every white man must pursue if they intent on staying in this game, you cant win in numbers
dont believe the 56%ers blaming le ebil jews, if we lose the white power in the elite, we're done

Sad but true, they're slowly killing this place. 11pm GMT - 6am GMT are best hours. There is less shilling.

But old Chan culture is dead now. They saw its power and have slowly seeded it with shit, causing division. They always divide and conquer, and tooany newfags couldn't see this and call it out. Only the hardcore oldfag remain, bitter and hateful. We'll all end up blackpilled soon. When do you ever see /nsg/ anymore?

The true redpill is that your only salvation is to fight. There is no knowledge that can change this fact.
youtube.com/watch?v=E1P9_jy1RTQ

stop being such a faggot leaf

Here you go..
youtube.com/watch?v=IS6WPqilR5M

Jung and the racial spirit

>60% shills
>35% newfags
>5% actual Sup Forums

It's truly saddening.

>When do you ever see /nsg/ anymore?
Very, very rarely. There was one yesterday, and I was surprised to see it. But even still, mostly bad shitposting in that thread.
Hopefully, this newfag wave will die out and oldfags will come back and we can start cleaning this place of filth that has bestowed upon it.

If human anonymity was real then equality would exist. Actual equality.

Imagine never knowing who another person is aside from what, or how, they say something.

Got to have the necessary requirements first. Hopefully by the end of my enrollment I'll have an opportunity to get a decent paying job.

It never truly dies. It's like a whirlpool in water. It retains the shape until it doesn't, but then it can whirlpool again somewhere else.

Got that fascist blood in me so I have to agree with you, user.

That's interesting. I can check it out, but I have a feeling I will be disappointed by your conclusion.

We are our own biggest threat. Such is life as apex predator on earth.

I don't have the wits or fortitude to be a rich elite. If I did then I wouldn't be here. Becoming so powerful takes a lifetime, or a lucky circumstance.

Blackpill is the worst fate for the fighting man. The old culture isn't dead. It's being pushed out, and no one knows how to sage the filth anymore.

Great anime. I prefer music for inspiration though.

Senpai. Promise me when the time comes we will fix the broken leaf together.

Neat. Thanks user.

It would be wonderful. A body that can know when a cell is being cancerous and has the ability to purge those cells is a healthy body indeed.

THIS IS NOT A META-THREAD. LEARN HOW TO SAGE AND HIDE FFS.

We can dream, we also need to keep the momentum up with good threads when they appear.

The worst thing they did, though, was let this place become.publicised. What we need, is gore spam like the old days. Make this place somewhere normies can't stand to be as it's abhorrent. Look how well /mlpol/ actually worked.

The shills even couldn't handle it. But because of the amount of shills and newfags, getting organised is so hard. I think I hope more oldfags will drift back here though, as it's the only place of its kind online. And we all need an outlet.

>no one knows how to sage
TELL ME ABOUT IT
Does my head in so it does, leafbro

read the book "tell the truth and shame the devil" by gerard menuhin.

that will be the first step in the repair.

I know I fucked up. Slap me harder.

Idk. I've got a lot to read as is.

Stop blaming everyone and get up.

This was actually nice to listen to. The skyrim music cracked me up. Really, thanks user.

yes, well, the anime can wait you fucking weeb.
read something with some substance for once.

>the anime can wait
I haven't watched an episode in months since I started my enrollment at a private trade school. Believe me. I'm reading things of substance alright.

Jews.

Harden

>Giving up on team unity

Fuck you user

>A world free from the never ending cycle of bread and circuses.
You have one life, user. Don't waste it by being blackpilled. As bad as things are, there are things worth living and dying for. Live with Integrity and show the world all you can be.

>memeflag

1. The physical world is a matrix. There are spiritual plains above and below us with 4th dimensional beings meddling with us and our affairs. Planets have souls too. Life after death is real.

2. Human history is millions of years old. We are being closely observed and interacted with by more advanced alien cultures, good and bad. Our current civilization is more primitive than our ancestors'.

3. Jesus is an allegory for the Sun, as opposed to Satan / the Old Testament God which is an allegory for Saturn.

4. Saturn used to be our sun before coming into gravitational contact with Apollo causing it to collapse. This is explained etymological in nearly every religious creation story known to man.

5. Most "Jews" are really just converted italians and khazars, not Israelites. The Jewish religion is a front for Saturn worship and is inherently evil. Average middle class Jews are not in on it, just like the average Christians don't know they worship Apollo.

6. There is a Lucifarian/Saturnian cabal behind all of the world's central banking institutions which also controls the world's drug and slave trade. They are all pedophiles.

7. Race realism is scientific fact. There are always exceptions to these averages, but the averages are true.

8. Civilization was built on functioning gender roles. The destruction of gender roles directly results in the destruction of civilization.

9. The destruction of white culture (classical) along with black culture (jazz) has systemically been forced on America since the 1950s following WW2. They are trying to erase the good from both and create a slave mind hybrid where we fight each other (These are metaphorical examples).

10. The civil war was fought over state's rights, not slavery.

11. WW2 was fought over central banking, not "nazis".

12. A majority of homosexuality is a result of child abuse. Some are born gay, but most are turned.

14. American gun ownership is the only thing preventing the NWO.

>women

Quite.

What? There's no cohesion here. Only endlessly rustled jimmies.

Oh I try. I'm genuinely feeling better after this thread. The blackpill has worn off now.
I can't change my nation alone, user. I'm not a political leader, or a teacher. I don't own any position of power, and don't foresee myself every acquiring a position of authority which would help spread the message across without significant resistance. If there's a Canadian with a plan however you bet I'll rally with them to fix this shithole up.

Man. Fuck Saturn. He's an asshole.

L. Ron Hubbard/10

15. Communism Groups, Feminism, LGBT, AntiFa, KKK and Nazi larp are all fronts to destroy western civilization and are run by the same small cabal.

16. Kennedy was assassinated because he was going to disarm Israel's illegal nuclear arsenal.

17. 9/11, Boston, Sandy Hook, Charlottesville, Vegas, Florida, all of them are false flag operations created by the CIA / FBI / Israel.

17. America will never free itself without first dismantling the Federal Reserve, destroying the CIA, shutting down Google / Microsoft / Monsanto, dismantling for profit prisons, giving the death penalty for adult to child pedophilia, and closing its borders.

18. The Cabal pushes illegal immigration for several reasons. A. More dem voters B. More individual credit card holders
C. More for profit jail occupants D. To displace white culture.

>Begs for red pills
>Drop the red pills
>Thread goes silent from shock and awe
Every fucking time.

>the real red-pill
the real redpill is to take the blue pill willingly
that, or suicide

I'm still here. It is my wish that old-pol remembers how to use sage. Thanks, user.

Over my decaying body you filthy degenerate kike.

No worries, you hit page 9 and were about to 404. No point in saging when 80% of this place is blue pill slide.

I thought canadians were supposed to be polite.
regardless, the only way to cope with this fucked up system is to let go. let it all go to waste. you have to realize that whatever beautiful thing anyone tries to build, there will always be someone to destroy and sully it.
so you have essentially two choices: fight against the tide of human civilisation, try and control the ebb and flow of a sea that will never obey you, try and hold back the waves while the ground crumbles under your feet; or you can just swim over it. you learn the rules, you stay afloat and you have a great time with what is left of what you love. don't beat yourself up too much over it, all civilisations fall, and it's usually a good thing.
clinging to the past has never accomplished anything.

Here are some red pills that you may not have heard:

If you want a functional car for only going to the grocery store and the occasional vacation, an econo box will do you just right. However, if you like a long vacation or want to attract girls/new friends you need to pick your car like you pick your clothes.

SUV's are awesome all around cars for travel and gravel roads. (Normal people do not buy SUV's as a political statement. They buy them for the convenience of cargo capacity, safety and off road capability.)

If you want to look good in the city and have a high income, buy a luxury sedan. You will impress clients, friends and draw positive attention everywhere you go.

If you want the Bad Ass look: Large Truck, Large SUV, Muscle Car, Motor Cycle. Pick one you love and don't compromise on something you want if you can afford it (E.G. Leather Seats, Fancy Radio/Speaker upgrade, etc.)

If you want to do handy man stuff, standard pickup with 6ft bed or longer as needed. Trucks actually do cost good money, they are not just handed out to random working men as part of a government care package.

If you want to win races, pick the cars that accomplished racers are wining with. Pay careful attention to how they are configuring their cars and how often they have to get them repaired. You will need sponsors so don't be too much of a prick. Racing ain't cheap.

I want them all out. Every last one of them.

>I thought canadians were
Think differently then, kike.

Neat. I'm of the mind that a car is a tool to get from point A to point B with all your necessary belongings.

I hope you have a great time, user!

>You broke me.
You make it sound so unexpected

Ever since Soros dumped his life savings (except for his hidden jew gold) into his Open Society foundation, this place has seen overwhelming amounts of shills and shit posters. Some of them are /ourtrolls/ but most are infiltrators and leftypol. You can spot poltards fishing for (you's) tho. This wave will die when the money dries up. I'm just waiting it out senpai.

>Show me the real red pill
>I want to believe that humanity is going somewhere again
Pick one and only one

Yesterday we had an actual awesome debate of Hegelian materialism vs Evolan mysticism. Thread reached ~135 replies and mods deleted it. On the other hand >Sup Forums BTFO
gets 267 replies and 108 images and nobody cares about it. Could the mods be such big shills that we can't even debate on something that abstract?

>3. Jesus is an allegory for the Sun, as opposed to Satan / the Old Testament God which is an allegory for Saturn.
And the Sun is also what most pre-Christian European religions worshipped if you cut it down to the core. Food for thought.

larp on faggot

I think it's time for the final red pill user.

Sup Forums is satire, nothing that is said here is true.

kys

Agreed. I'd add that the Sun is "good" celestial entity, it works against demonic energy, which is why Saturnian Jews despise Christianity, Apollo is they're vanquisher.

Yes and no. You see, Europeans stem from the frigid North, where the Sun is a welcome presence. Therefore, our pantheons have been built around it. Jews are a desert folk. In the scorching desert, the Sun means certain death a large part of the time. They are a lunar people. I don't know much about Saturn etc. but I get why they feel an aversion to everything spiritual that has to do with the Sun.

But that summation ignores Egyptian and Aztec religions, major players in ancient civilization. Every major creation myth boils down to Saturn, the cruel God, being replaced by Apollo, the good God. Dinosaurs could not have existed in an Apollonian Earth gravity. There was a great cataclysm, a changing of the primary God, they're really talking about Saturn imploding from a Brown Dwarf Star into the rotting mass of gas and iron it is today. It still has celestial energy though, an evil one at that. The Cabal knows this and continues to worship they're God of death, trading human suffering for demonic energy, for power.

Always remember the golden rule, Hitler did nothing wrong.

You're full of shit

It's all spelled out for us man, in every religious text, in science through both astronomy and carbon dating, all of it, you just have too have the humility and patience to see the truth.

nice meme flag, faggot

"And yet the profile of the great "sun" gods presents a fascinating dilemma. During the past century several authorities noticed that Greek and Latin astronomical texts show a mysterious confusion of the "Sun" — Greek Helios, Latin Sol — with the outermost planet, Saturn. Though the designation seems bizarre, the expression "star of Helios" or "star of Sol" was applied to Saturn! Of the Babylonian star-worshippers the chronicler Diodorus writes: "To the one we call Saturn they give a special name, 'Sun-Star.'"

Similarly, the Greek historian Nonnus gives Kronos as the Arab name of the "sun," though Kronos meant only Saturn and no other celestial body. Hyginus, in listing the planets, names first Jupiter, then the planet "of Sol, others say of Saturn." A Greek ostrakon, cited by the eminent classicist, Franz Boll, identifies the Egyptian sun god Ra, not with our sun, but with the planet Saturn. This repeated confusion of the Sun and Saturn seems to make no sense at all. Can you imagine any difficulty in separating the two bodies, or distinguishing the one from the other?

One fact beyond dispute is that the word Helios did become the Greek word for our Sun, just as the Latin Sol gave his name to our Sun. The same can be said for the older Shamash and Ra: the names of these gods became the names for the solar orb. But that's where the connection with our Sun ends and the mystery of Saturn, the Universal Monarch, begins."

"As strange as it may seem, early astronomical traditions identify the "primeval sun" as the planet Saturn, the distant planet which the alchemists called the "best sun" and which the Babylonians, the founders of astronomy, identified as the exemplary light of heaven, the "sun"-god Shamash. ("Shamash is the planet Saturn", the astronomical texts say.) In archaic copies of Plato's Timaeus, the word for the planet Saturn is Helios, the "sun" god. Popular Greek traditions identified Saturn as Kronos, alter ego of Helios, and Kronos is said to have ruled "over the pole". But only a handful of scholars have bothered to trace the parallel referents in other cultures, or to address the unanswered questions."

It's just a really shitty news cycle right now. A lot of information and nothing ever gets done about any of it. That's perhaps the biggest redpill of all. What we do here is wasting our time instead of fixing the world.

>Show me the truth, /pol. Show me the redpills you were so famous for.

visit this thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159587670/

Keep dropping them user

I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries, a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there, is a choice I leave to you.

It's been going on for a while.
>pic related is from a 50's newspaper
kikes/satanists have been sacrificing children in ceremonies to both praise their lord and to entrap lesser demons into their power.
Shillary raped a toddler to death with a strap on and was thrust into power.

You got redpilled just in time to help fight with us in the greatest war ever fought, the meme wars.
The bible even talks about it, it's a war in the air, the aether.

Just be happy you're no longer a faggot on looker, now you can actually be powerful

>thread is still up

Don't know if I should feel thankful or hateful.

Matrix 1 is objectively the best in the trilogy.