marumaru.in/?c=1/28&cat=주간&uid=82955
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD71JeX4Vk0
youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg
youtube.com/watch?v=hQp5l4-sfFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wan Piss

WTF wf u gays?

read the sticky newfags

Chapter title: Pudding appears unexpectedly!!
Cover Page: Happo Navy's DON Sai returns home!
Where Zeus's lightning fell, there is a big hole in the ground.
BM comes out of the hole in search of cake and continues pursuing the Straw Hats.
Pudding and Chiffon appear before Luffy's group.
Sanji: Pudding you're ok! Good thing you're not hurt cutie!
Pudding's eyes turn to hearts.
Chiffon: Pudding get ahold of yourself! We don't have time for this!
Evil Pudding: You guys can't be saved! Escaping by ship is pointless! Mama will hunt you to the ends of the ocean and sink you mwahaha!
Luffy: What did she say..!?
Chiffon: No that's not it, what are you saying Pudding?
Good Pudding: No no! What am I saying!?
Chiffon: Mama thinks you guys stole her cake! She'll pursue you to the ends of the sea!
Evil Pudding: That's right so get over here Sanji! Watch Mama slaughter your nakama and taste the hell of this world! Ahaha!
Chiffon: No what are you saying!?
Good Pudding: No! Fade away!
Chiffon: Black Leg Sanji, Pudding says you're good at making sweets.
Sanji: Yeah my cooking is first class in everything.
Chiffon: Ok help us make the cake!
Evil Pud: Hmph! So this was the result. I'm different! This is not for your sakes. I didn't come because I didn't want you guys to die ok Sanji!
Good Pud: -san (heart)
Sanji leaves with Pudding to make the cake, Luffy's group heads for the Sunny
Sanji sees the Sunny from above where Brook and Chopper are fighting. Other than the executives and Katakuri the fodder have been taken out. Reinforcements are coming from the mirror in Nami's room.
Sanji decides to leave the situation to them and focus on the cake.
Sanji: Let's make it! A cake that'll leave Big Mom stunned

LETS BAKE THAT CAKE!!

Friendly reminder when all this is said and done, Big Mom's crew will serve/ally under the mugiwaras to help them defeat Kaidou. Probably in exchange for food; Zeus is more foreshadowing for this. Bank on it, fuckers.

Follow the sticky guidelines, let threads die naturally, and talk about One Piece in these threads and just fucking IGNORE that bullshit. Mods cannot ban phone posters with dynamic IPs, it's a waste of their time. They can however, delete chained threads: you guys need to wait until the thread dies naturally before making a new one. Or better yet, you could have waited until the korean scans come out later tonight (hopefully) to make the new one.

So fucking boring.

Spoiler pics when?

But the only way I have to know about the korean scans are this threads. Without this threads I'm lost.

OP threads can still exist, you just have to wait until the old thread dies to post a new one. BOTH of the threads that were deleted were made before the old thread died.

Also, you can find the korean scan here
>marumaru.in/?c=1/28&cat=주간&uid=82955
when it comes out. Feel free to F5 that page all night like I have been doing.

see what? pudding flip flopping?

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD71JeX4Vk0

it literally says you can have more than one thread about the same topic

Sanji fully confirmed to be best Strawhat
Sanji has saved the crew so many times

Yeah

Will SaNa incels ever recover?

They'll further their delusions even more......they're already pushing for CavendishXPudding. Lol

>Only 13 unique posters

Are one piece threads officially dead?

No, just this one.

Odd, spoiler pics are usually here by now

Most likely yes; committed shippers are similar to cockroaches in that they never appear to stay down. In addition, Pudding is unlikely to be a regular character in the rest of the story, which will allow her detractors to focus on the other characters they prefer to ship, as to them, screen time together is equatable to evidence for their ship.

It is possible that Pudding will come back into the story too, given her unique skill set and relation to Big Mom and poneglyphs, but we'll have to wait and see what the rest of this arc entails to jusge what Oda will do with her. She may end up as a Kaya-equivalent for Sanji, or she may have an entirely different role, be it romantic or not.

meh its just all talk anyways

It's past midnight in 99% of the US on a weekday, and we've been getting fucked on wednesday night spoilers/chapters for a few weeks now. It's not that surprising.
Korean scans should be imminent, at the very least. Seems like only western raw providers have been affected by whatever it is they're doing to fuck over our WSJ leaks

The only people happy about this shit of a chapter are L*N*tards.

>committed shippers are similar to cockroaches in that they never appear to stay down.
As evidenced by the last few threads we have. Sapu faggotry everywhere.
Experts at playing victim but put the spamming blame on Sanafags.

From last thread

There was a talk show in japan today about one piece with the editors and one of the topics was about Bartolomeo, apparently an editor wanted Luffy to have a Kouhai and Oda was watching THE IDOL SERIES Amachan like a year later, so that made him create Barto. Yes, he watches this kind of stuff, pic related.

Furthermore Sugita wanted Weevil to be a handsome guy, so Oda made him look like this in return. Think what you want.

Onishi(?) another editor say that Oda didn't tell him what would happen when he was drawing the chapter between Zoro and Kuma to surprise even him.

Another editor says that sometimes when he didn't like an idea, but oda still drew the storyboard, that would suddenly make him love that idea for some reason.

Asada (the first editor?) says that he made Oda promise him to draw "proper" adults. Not just adults who get defeated by kids, but some the children look up to. This may have influenced Shanks as a character.

Hope we get a cool OG trio colorspread soon

But SaPu is canon. If you want to keep peddling your crack I suggest you keep it on tumblr so you can continue to circlejerk about your unavailing fantasies and sexy fanart in an ignorant bliss.

Dont feed the guy you's. Just laugh at him when pics come out

Pudding is just fotm. People who think she ends up with Sanji probably also very much thought Viola would too. And Name and Sanji are so in the friend zone it's a running joke at this point. I'd say there will be a Wano Pudding but Wano is going be all Zoro x Tashigi fluff. That ship could actually potentially be canon. Anyways I'm Wano Sanji will reunite with Robin. The only person with real legitimate chemistry and serious canon by Oda foreshadowing. Ever since the first time she heard his voice when he punked Crocodile more than anyone she had ever seen.

Next week is a cake baking chapter. The absolute state of Wan Piss.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg

>Pudding appears unexpectedly!!
Yeah, a real surprise.

not only that, thats how they dealt with a fucking Yonkou. Oda and his editors thinks this is good

It'll be the same song and dance all over again.
>spoilers come out
>no mention of sanji and nami
>SANA BTFO
>pics come out
>sanji and nami have meaningful interaction
I don't know why they even bother.

Just you wait, they'll deal with Kaido by offering him some sweet Momo boipussy.

LUFFY X NAMI fags BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The absolute state of fightkid powerlevelfags
>BigMeme will get defeated
Hahaha fucking idiots jobbed to Oda

Screen cap this:

After defeating Big Mom, Sanji will use his okama powers to disguise himself as her and become the new Yonkou of cooking.
Oda's my nephew, he told me everything.

>Luffy doesn't even acknowledge she's there
Keep trying, used goods lover.

Both fightfags and escapefags BTFO. Cakefags won.
This is a sad time in One Piece.

>Meaningful
What? Carrying her retarded ass because she's too slow? Catching her because she's such a retard she can't land on her own?
What meaningul interaction are you talking about? The last two times something happend between them word remebering, was Nami, don't catching Sanji and slapping him while crying. And the other, was she saying she won't forgive him. Other than that, it's been business as usual. Boobs = chwaan

Theyre about to be killed by Blackbeard but Sanji offered him 1000 cherry pies and it solved everything. it shows how much of a great cook Sanji is!!!

Next chapter is gonna be them traveling and the others fighting, either in the submarine or still evading Big Mom. I predict cake will start be baked in about a month or so.

They are just delaying the battle against big mom since they are not strong enough yet.

>they bake the cake
>Luffy eats it
>Big Mom sees this and dies from shock
This is the only way to save this arc now.

You're like the 20th post dumbass

im actually against big mom being defeated but this couldve been handled better

>Kaidou turns into a normal person

OPXDBS soon

"Don't worry everyone, the Whole Cake Island arc is about to get very exciting, very soon"
- Eiichiro Oda, July 2017

"One Piece is now Dagashi Kashi. Fuck you you're not going to stop reading."
- Eiichiro Oda, August 2017

its gonna be cheesy as shit

Who are you to say how Oda should handle things. And also with is anyone surprised that Sanji will save the day by cooking in a fucking Sanji arc. I think it's about time we see just how good a chef Sanji is. If Big Mom says it's the best the thing she ever tasted other chefs will be BTFO.

How?

Epic

youtube.com/watch?v=hQp5l4-sfFA
fixed

>spoilers for 863 comes out
>spoiler provider mentions sanji saving pudding from the cake
>it's only a small thumbnail size art

>spoilers for 857 come out
>spoiler provider never mentions any sanji and nami interaction
>chapter comes out, sanji and nami interaction get one full page because nami won't forgive sanji

Try better bait too.

Hancock isn't used good.
Fuck off with ypur Celestial Dragon rape fetish.
She's a pure virgin

>evilest motherfuckers in One Piece not raping young girls
Yeah, likely story. It's all but stated in Dressrosa that they are rapists, so you are a Spee D. Reader in addition to being a fool.

She got used for pleasure. Old inbred penises ravaged her mercilessly and tossed her in the dungeon dirty

>Big Mom draws near!! Will they manage to escape safely!?

Can you guys even pretend to not be a general?

Hancock is too pure for rape. They skipped her and went to her sisters.

>spee d reader
This ain't HxH, Wan Piss isn't worth a proper or second read through after the timeskip

Spoiler pic when?

>Pudding is unlikely to be a regular character in the rest of the story
That is because she is already married to Sanji. Her role will be that of a wife so that Oda doesn't get so many people sending him shit about SaNa. Unfortunately I believe he doesn't realize yet that he actually has to have the characters themselves point out in the story that Sanji i married. He probably figured it was obvious since the priest told them that they were allowed to kiss.

>Sapu faggotry everywhere.
>Experts at playing victim but put the spamming blame on Sanafags.
Is that so? From what I can tell though, this isn't the case. Sure there are the occasional SaPu shipper that post some images where the two bake a cake, but aside from that it is mostly stuff related to how SaNa isn't going to happen. Most SaPu shippers don't talk about how SaPu is a thing in it's own right, but rather point out that SaNa isn't going to happen. Then there is also the whole fact that unlike SaNa that is solely based on normal Nakama interaction, SaPu interaction revolves around two people that is actually married now. Pudding actually goes heart eyes for Sanji, and he goes heart eyes for her. Also you need to consier the fact that Pudding , unlike Nami, doesn't really care about the rest of the strawhats. This means that her interactions with Sanji is because of him, not because she is part of the crew or anything. She went there to save Sanji, not the strawhats.
So with all this, and the fact that things are actually progressing almost exactly the way that SaPu shippers have suggested it would, the difference is clear. SaNafags are delusional and base their shit on nothing while SaPufags base their shit on actual plot points and have been able to predict future vents to a certain degree of accuracy so far.

When you accept Hancock as your virgin queen.

>climax of the chapter is just big mum eating cake
Fuck you oda. Waste 50 chapters then just end with cake eating. End this terrible reddit arc

Remember when they tried to push Toriko by doing a special with OP and DB?

>Oda's analogy of liberals ends with a fat bitch eating cake
Bravo Oda.
Pudding=Tina Fey

I always have user

What do you expect? Big mom killing jinbei? Oda doesn't have the guts to do this. You should have expected this when big mom is autistic.

Pudding sure is high.

>escape
NOO this wasn't supposed to happen!

Why didn't Jinbe use his Fishman Karate Limit Breaker Release to kick in Luffy's Gear 5 Monkey God Awakening Unlimited Rubber World Works?

You're not speaking to someone who wants to listen. Oda is basing an entire fucking arc around Sanji and Pudding, their interactions, backstories, and wedding. It honestly seems like she was literally written into the story to be a perfect compliment to what he had in mind for Sanji. It's an argument based from the story, is overt, and actually makes sense.

Compare that to inane, fabricated """hints""" like the size Oda decides to draw two things. The delusion is palpable, and tastes like shit.

>Katakuri's devil fruit is outright rectonned
>One Piece is now a cooking manga
Is Oda going senile? I'm worried about him.

Whoa what is she doing??

>flashback
What did she mean by that?

Of course we can't, we're newfags from Orojackson and we ship Luffy x Nami. We pretend to ship Sanji x Pudding and Cavendish x Hancock in support of our favorite ship.

Oh shit, it's evil Sanji!

>Chopper took damage
Jobper
Chopperdags BTFO

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Is Brook absorbing souls? Is this a Nami/Brook powerup arc?

Katakuri is just STANDING THERE

Oh shit he's planning something
Want kind of insanely gangster Mr Prince shit does he have planned?

lol katakuri is just sitting there

I hope so that would be cool af

>on this week's shokogeki no Sanji
>big mom vs sanji/chiffon/pudding
Oda literally destroying his manga. H.A.C.K.

So, he just sitting and watching how his sabordinates got kicking?

Katakuri about to one-shot Jobper and based Skelly

"Memory Thread" (also written as Memory Fill)
"Flashback"

Well that's the most badass face we seen of sanji for quite a while. Too bad he didn't get to shine much in his own arc.

How is Katakuri not related to Mihawk again?

>evil Tourette's
Apt description

Cause he's a decent character