Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/jp/album/id1266195307?l=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Required for speedreaders

That child is horrifying.

(L)

Where's the option to fluff?

What is she doing with her hands?

So how exactly was stuffing people-tatoes onto your back supposed to have them take the curse for you instead? And how does the supposed blessing for Prushka transfer to Bondrewd then? Shit doesn't make a lot of sense. Guess we're just supposed to accept it and move on.

>all these anons unconcerned attitude about buns imminent death
>its possibly even more gruesome than Campbells soup

itunes.apple.com/jp/album/id1266195307?l=en

It's only 2 dollars.

It seems pretty obvious that he has developed a system that transfers the negative effects of the curse to the conscious being he's tubed up to. The most efficient way to bring another human with you is probably to stuff the necessary organs in a small box that you can wear.

I don't really see the need for a detailed explanation, it seems believable enough.

Seriously? You didnt read that part with Mittys creation? Because all that has been established thoroughly.

the first experiment bondrewd did was with the elevators, which made it so that one elevator took twice the curse and the other didnt.
this resulted in a "blessing" which is basically a toned down curse (lose human body but not mind).
bondrewd later changed the elevators into small cartridges so that he could take them everywhere.

Nanachi wants to die, and I want to see her reunite with Mitty in the afterlife.

Her death can't be that bad.

What do you think will be at the bottom of the abyss?

Also,

What character would you want to see from the Orphanage get FLUFFY?

Do you think you'll think we'll see ANY of the cast of the higher levels again outside of story time?

It doesnt create a blessing unless the person taking the curse does so willingly.

Its a empathy thing, the force field reacts to emotions.

If Riko triggered the curse in the 5th layer just by going up a few stairs, how have they not triggered the curse by walking up and down the rolling hills and outcroppings so far in the 6th?

Previews when, recap tomorrow.

Been a lack of Made in Abyss threads lately. I remember seeing 1 everyday for the past 2 weeks, whats been going on?
Post Moth

>Do you think you'll think we'll see ANY of the cast of the higher levels again outside of story time?
Gunbuster ending.

Only caught up with manga recently, but I assume everything has been discussed to death already.

I want Riko to see the orphanage kids again and they're adults thanks to time dilation.

What if they really pulled a bioshock on this one further more like Reg being a sleeper agent for someone at the bottom

We've been having constant threads, check the archive.

>best
Tainted by Papa's Rod.
Got abused down to each and every of her internal organs.
No, user. Give a fucking whistle to bunny and you'll have your real best.

>Reg is a sleeper agent for Lyza to bring her daughter to the bottom for reasons

>tainted
>abused
She tolerated it all for the greater good, and she was pure enough to become a white whistle even after all that suffering

Truly a good girl.

Imagine the softness of each one

Bonedad had good taste in cartridges

Wait a second Did Reg not get his arm reattached ?

Everytime I look at this picture it seems Prushkas breast get bigger.
I can only imagine how developed a young adult Prushka would be, truly this was Bonemans only sin I cannot forgive

We'll see Prushka and Mitty again, Abyss fuckery will fix everything

Obviously not, he beat BD with one arm only.

Is pruska considered an oppai loli?

Iirc isn't she 12 like Rico

What the hell? I thought Bondrewd would have reattached it. He must have been butthurt about losing.

Pretty sure she's at least going through puberty.
Refer to

They just gathered their things and went to the elevator shortly after beating him. Even if he knew how to reattach the arm, he didn't have a chance to do anything but pray for them.

I've still got no idea what is exactly happening in this picture

Curse strength varies depending on circumstances. Riko and co specifically avoid where the forcefield is strongest since Nanachi can outright perceive it.

Didn't Prushka also train Riko to climb the stairs without losing to the curse?

This has only proven true of curses in the upper levels.

For example, you can get slightly less nauseous, or suffer slightly less from vertigo, but you can't slightly lose your humanity, or slightly die. The more realistic answer is that they either avoided the forcefield entirely in spots (which is unlikely considering how dense it is), or they simply didn't go up enough to trigger it.

No, Riko could sort of endure the 5th layer's burden because of Meinya's smell.

She is waking from a nightmare and everything is okay.

Why does she grab her boobs so much

Meinya's smell doesn't help you endure it, it gives you Nanachi vision so you can avoid it.

If you were as cute as her and had nice grabbable breast wouldn't you be groping yourself as much as possible

Why do you think all girls are bisexual?

Their bodies were literally made for lewd.

Smelling Meinya allows you to perceive Meinya's path through the forcefield despite losing your senses, see You still suffer loss of senses, but don't suffer the confusion effect and go all crazy.

Reminder, the bunny smells good!

Why does the bun smell so good?

Hopefully we find out why Lyza would choose to do the Last Dive and leave Riko behind.

It's up

>2nd half of flashback confirmed at end of episode

>Faputa
Clearly a naming sense after an user's heart.
Also please don't let that somehow be Lyza.

Did they split flashback even more because that looks like Ozen's >mfw torka

>not a recap
Nice

Yeah, it looks like the flashback will be interspersed with survival training and Ozen's story time.

Why the heck did people think the anime randomly decided to cut out the second half of the flashback again?

At first I thought he was going to hijack her and put on the mask and be loli-Bondrewd. A whistle is fine too.

Cute moth.

I hope they play the flashback after this page, it'd fit pretty well.

Except everyone was saying they'd put it in the next ep.

So 774 for ep 10?
Her seiyuu was just contracted for the radio program,huh.

>that Ozen cucked face
godammit it shouldn't make me laugh it's supposed to be sad not whatever the fuck this face is trying to convey

observe this lepidoptera

This is a really tall Ozen, say something nice to her.

If your Narehate form is the result of your greatest desire, what does that say about Nanachi and Faputa?

Nanachi wanted to be greatest cuddle monster for Mitty? Faputa loves bright lights?

tall Ozen is taaaaaaaaaaaaaall

Both Bondrewd and Prushka had perfect "endings".

>think the anime randomly decided to cut out
People were complaining about it being split, almost no one said the other part would be cut out considering how incedibly relevant it is. It would have been nuts to cut it out, especially when they have said several times they want to stay as loyal to the source as possible.

I really only care about the potential short shot of Wakuna when Ozen's talking about the White Whistles at the idofront.

Same here, let's hope they give us a nice shot like they did with Srajo.

Tell me about Faputa. Why does she wear the bra?

It will also be a mystery.

You know, in Manga you're supposed to read the words in it, not just look at the pretty pictures.

Kajya specifically says that the Narehate of Value Village take on the form of their desires, not all Narehate. Nanachi's, and possibly Faputa's, blessing is different.

Its not a bra its spectacles that used to belong to reg.

They are also most likely a powerful artifact.

>You were protected by a very, very powerful desire, weren't you?
;_;

How can anyone call bonedude a badguy?

>top-to-bottom for laughs
>bottom-to-top for sobs

so which chapter they gonna end at now and any chance for bondrewd?

If I pull it off, will she die?

If we're only going 12 eps, I have no idea how we're going to reach a decent stopping point without them suddenly cutting a lot of content. At the pace we're going they could maybe reach the Idofront, but wouldn't have time to cover anything there.

You gotta understand that the point of TV shows is to create cliffhangers in points of relevance so maybe it was Director choice of adding it?

Just end it with Nanachi coming to terms with Mitty's death, and leaving the hut for an adventure with Riko and Reg.

Its gonna end with that panel of bonerdude looking at those lights and remarking how nanachi managed to find a way to kill mitty.

if the recap happens after Nanachi is introduced then no Papa's arc

Even after rereading the chapters so many times, it still hurts.

HOW IS THE WEATHER UP THERE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH TALL OLD WOMAN?

Most underrated girl.

>a future white whistle
godammit why does my heart ache so much everytime I read this

> let my soul returns to nanachi

So did the abyss curse just pull a monkey paw on poor Mitty,

The face was definitely meant to be comical even in the manga.

She's waiting for Nanachi at the bottom of the Abyss.
Good end.

It certainly fits the bill, but it's actually just a throwback to an earlier scene.

Can I please know where this is from? It looks like fanart, but it certainly looks like it goes into detail about the dissection process. I cant tell if the words originated with the pictures or not and if it was just for a laugh or something

Some russian drew it i believe

Who was she looking at in that panel?

She can't die, she promised.

Please someone make an edit.