FUG TRUMP WE'LL SHOW HIM BY VOTING FOR A DEMOCRAT IN 2020 WHO WILL RESPECT OUR GUN RIGHTS

FUG TRUMP WE'LL SHOW HIM BY VOTING FOR A DEMOCRAT IN 2020 WHO WILL RESPECT OUR GUN RIGHTS

I'm not happy with trump doing this, but that's a fucking retarded response.

Like when he said he’ll sign anything on DACA and didn’t? Amazing people still haven’t caught on.

Good luck with that

>end the sale of bump stocks
While I think they're retarded, that's an infringement on the 2nd.

Can't say I agree with this at all.

Yes, I agree. But dropping all support for trump doesn't make any sense

We'll need it

So kids in the Army can go to Afghanistan at 18 but when they return home they can’t own a gun?

Bump stock manufacturers hate him becuase of one simple trick.

Good thing we at least have the wall... right?

I voted for him because he said he would defend the 2nd amendment. Why the fuck would I support him at all now?? Even king nigger didn't do shit about guns.

I guess that would be the case. It's a massive infringement of states rights, much less the 2nd

>Democrat
>Respects gun rights
Don’t hold your breath.

At least we have shills like you.

>Even king nigger didn't do shit about guns.
King nigger wanted to get rid of all of them.

>Don’t hold your breath.
That's the joke

OH WELL, I GUESS WE'LL JUST VOTE DEMOCRATS THEN

Signs 23 executive orders on guns with sandy hook props

bump stocks are not guns or a component necessary for the operation of a gun.

ending the sale of gun barrels or magazines would be infringement

I don't actually mind about these proposed changes, I don't need a bump stock, I am of age to purchase a firearm, and I agree with background checks especially in regards to mental health.

Obama literally didn't do shit except make it harder to get some Russian imports. You stupid delusional fucks will defend anything trump does.

>necessary
OH I FORGOT IT'S ABOUT NEEDS

The second amendment doesn’t mention guns, it mentions arms.

>need
Die in a fire
>mental health
>now the desire to own a gun is considered a mental illness
Whoops

>You stupid delusional fucks will defend anything trump does
My whole point was literally I dislike this thing trump says but I'm not going to jump out of the frying pan

B-b-but the news told me Trump is abandoning his base and no one supports him.

Then you are an idiot
I still support Trump but disagree 100% with this proposal

Dude we can't just blindly follow Trump, either. We have to make sure he realizes he's pissing off his voters. If we just ignore it when he cucks out then he'll have just keep cucking because he won't realize how angry we are. It's not a shill if you're literally making a valid point; I'm still a trump supporter but I want outrage from the right so he realizes he's fucked up and we can get him back to our side

If DACA is any indicator Trump will make gestures towards a strong poz narrative for the spin then not actually do anything. Like I imagine he'll take this to Congress and be really heartbroken when nothing gets through.

>but I want outrage from the right so he realizes he's fucked up and we can get him back to our side
Ok, how do we get it?

The last thing you need to do is give cuckservatives a reason to run a primary challenger in 2020.

>I am of age to purchase a firearm
>I don't care about the younger generation because these issues don't immediately affect me and I'm a sociopath
>I don't care what happens to others so long as it doesn't affect me
boomer logic

WTF I’m with her now

>prove your not a blind follower and say one thing you dislike about..
Election year memes aren’t dreams

He has betrayed us. Lock and load anons

Just need a new government desu

Are you a fed

Op is a CIA nigger

You’re fucking moronic. That’s exactly what he’s doing (protecting the 2nd amendment). Look at how hard the media is shilling. Look at the fucking marches on Washington. Although these millions of children are obviously misguided and being fed propaganda, it’s political suicide to tell them to fuck off like Trump would probably love to. So once we’ve established that Trump has to offer some sort of good faith gesture, then the question is what can he offer that’ll calm the angry fucking mob but not actually change anything for law-abiding citizens. He chose those things.

Bump stocks are irrelevant. You can use your belt loop and mimic the same effect. A ban will change nothing. As for the age, I don’t think it really matters. If anything, he should use this as a lever to raise the voting age.

“If you cannot exercise your constitutional rights until 21, how can you vote to protect them before then?”

Dems would be absolutely obliterated. He’s offering them literally nothing relevant here for them to go away. And when Dems don’t take the bait because they want to resist Trump, it’ll make them look like the problem. Just like DACA all over again.

No just a concerned citizen

You're a nigger

>it’s political suicide to tell them to fuck off like Trump would probably love to
That's what we love about trump. The "anchor baby" clip was the moment I became a trump supporter

This younger generation is cucked oh my god

>don't worry goy I'm only infringing a little bit even though I could just not infringe at all
>not a slippery slope at all goy
You're the fucking moron the governments been infringing constantly and people like you just say oh they're only taking a little bit don't worry over and over you gullible fucks.

No it's not a retarded response at all, you fucking idiot.

If you have principals, you stick to them - period.

If Trump acts like a Democrat, then why would you continue to support him just because he runs on the Republican ticket? It's cucks like you that are allowing him to get away with shit like this. If he knew that his base would disavow him, then he might think twice about constantly catering to the left.

I voted for Trump but I'll tell you right now, I won't do it again in 2020 if this continues. I don't care if a Democrat wins, because at this point, it wouldn't even make a difference.

>brainlet.jpg

>then he might think twice about constantly catering to the left.
I miss subtle b8

> A DEMOCRAT IN 2020 WHO WILL RESPECT OUR GUN RIGHTS
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>Be 18yo American
>can go in the military become a solider and possibly be deployed in some god-forsaken shithole
>can't buy guns as a civilian though

It would suck if that caused more to enlist.

>Just like DACA all over again
At this point day of the gas for the left when?

>DEMOCRAT
>RESPECT OUR GUN RIGHTS

lol

You can literally make a bump stock with string and a metal ring

This guy gets it.

inb4 4D chess

That's the joke

>voting
>Anno Domini ever
Monarchist reporting in. I'm glad Trump won but allowing the masses to vote for a leader is a dying meme.

Under normal circumstances I could probably not give a fuck. Hand guns can't be bought until 21 and bump stocks would just end up requiring a stamp. I know a few guys out of hundreds that have bought them, played with them and then took them off.

Now isn't the time to cave on anything though. You can never give the left an inch, they won't stop. They're children throwing a fit. If you give them what they want they learn that's how they get what they want. Or you let them scream until they wear themselves out and fall asleep in the middle of the living room floor.

By vocalizing our distaste. I just don't want him to get attaboys for literally everything no matter what he does, cause then he'll keep listening to kikes and he'll see that we are still supporting him while he works for the jewish agenda

what a fucking nigger

The problem is what qualifies as mental health? How many kids in our generation had adhd as kids? Will going to a shrink cause issues? Let due process stop people from owning guns, mental health is a scary totalitarian blanket term. It's the same as the FBI watch list it could mean anything

>Americans think their 2 party system isn't being controlled by 1 group

Mutts are seriously retarded

Anyone saying they don't care if bump stocks are banned is a fucking retard. You don't need a special stock to bump fire. Once liberals figure this out, they'll come after the semi-autos

tl;dr
A BUMP STOCK BAN OPENS THE DOOR TO A SEMI AUTO BAN!

>Or you let them scream until they wear themselves out and fall asleep in the middle of the living room floor.
And then viciously murder them

Trump just fell 4 the bait, so now the next school slaughter by the (((those))) who hate us will be even worse, then they'll demand to take our AR's.

I would be happy with a voting age of 25 desu

>posting the goy-edit
kys

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

This won't make it past the Supreme Court. If you can fight in a kike war for Israel then you can own a gun.

16 posts and not a single argument.

kys

This. The definition is too loose so as to make common household objects intent to manufacture an assault weapon. The law will be written loosely by people who know nothing.

Allowing teachers to have firearms on school grounds (after training), which op left out of his screenshot, is a good idea.

>muh slippery slope
They said the same about the federal assault weapons ban limiting high capacity mags. Look how that turned out.

Exactly! If trump goes through with this "mental health" bullshit it's going to cause more people to hide their problems so they don't get put on a watchlist by the fugging FBI!

>Allowing teachers to have firearms on school grounds (after training), which op left out of his screenshot,
Not my screenshot, and this can already be done. Some schools in TX allow this

>muh "muh slippery slope"
Hang yourself on live stream

I'm going to vote for him again because if he has shills going this fucking crazy, he must be doing something correctly.
I'm loving reading this shit. This is not a propaganda thread AT ALL! LOL. fucking losers.
She's not 45, she's 105 and she has seizures when she gets too much sun. You lost get over your selves.

I've made the argument that it's not guns it's crazy fucks with guns so I can't really shrink from exploring that also. I couldn't support it unless it involved some serious open court due process. No FISA court style shit or secrete doctor panel rubber stamping everything. It would also need expiration and renewal. Depressed people don't stay depressed forever.

I am a firearm enthusiast, but I don't disagree with raising the age, and considering mental health. Raise the age of cigarette sales as well to complete the ATF trifecta. On the same topic, if Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms are all restricted to 21 and older, age of enlistment should also be bumped to 21. Banning the bump stock is a dumb idea, just make it a class 3 item like silencers and fully automatic weapons. On mental health, I think this is the key factor in being able to pull off anything remotely considered responsible when it comes to firearm safety. I'm sure my opinions make me a Jew somehow though.

>If you can fight in a kike war for Israel then you can own a gun.
This. What the hell is he thinking?

>it’s political suicide to tell them to fuck off

Why? Obama did it after Sandy Hook.
You're defending Trump for passing more gun control legislation than fucking Obama. Jesus christ, this board is a joke.

Won't happen. This will effectively ban trannies from buying guns. Will be hilarious though.

Not an argument. You fuckers have been saying for generations that they’re slowly taking away our guns and it hasn’t fucking happened yet.

psychopathy/antisocial personality disorder isn't a mental *health* issue. There is no way to profile them if they have no criminal history so thanks for nothing.

That ban only ended because it had a sunset clause. If it didn't, you damn well know 30rd magazines would still be illegal.

>damned if you do
Even a civil war would result in globalist shits stepping in. Kinda disappointed as I legitamatly thought Trump was our guy.

Ehhhh the dangerous ones tend to stick out. Look at Cruz. There where signs.

>You fuckers have been saying for generations that they’re slowly taking away our guns and it hasn’t fucking happened yet
>what is full auto ban

i assume because trump is now for this the left will be against it

Fuck off shareblue cuck

lmao being this cucked

They just say it's not enough

You didn't read my whole post

They'll say it's not enough and block it from passing. They want to ban fully semi auto assault rifles of war.

>we

>muh second amendment

kys

What a perfect plan to give the Democrats a route of attack in 2018. Great idea rabbi!

>Raise age to 21

$5 says he's talking about voting age there

Now you caught on? Its been shit for a long, long time. It's nothing but ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((their)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) tricks to keep us divided.

Trump is a fucking nigger, I'm out. Fuck him. Fuck his jew whore daughter. Fuck pence. Fuck israel and fuck all of you.
GOP is dead. Political route is shitcanned.

All we can do is make sure to primary congressional repubs who are weak on 2nd amendment.