Why do you feel the need to drink milk? It isn't meant for humans - it's meant for calfs, you are not a calf, are you?

Why do you feel the need to drink milk? It isn't meant for humans - it's meant for calfs, you are not a calf, are you?

Why not peanut or almond milk instead?

Because im not a peanut or an almond

We feel the need because we can’t go around sucking on tits forever to get a source of milk and almond milk is just disgusting

>Milk isn't meant for humans

>The hippie didn't say hemp milk.

I'd drink human milk but I can't find a mummy willing to gib

Why do you feel the need to eat nuts? They aren't meant for you, they are meant to grow a plant

nigga you dumb as fuck lmfao what the fuck you mean it aint meant for humans what the fuck do humans do that was "meant for them"? have you ever looked a hubble telescope or a fuckin bendy straw get the fuck outta here with this shit for real

Why not soy milk???

Mongols and Huns famously drank the blood of their own horses.
It wasn't meant for human consumption, not even horse consumption.
They weren't vampires, were they?
Why not water or food instead?

Because they had no choice.
Either you drink the blood, or you dehydrate/starve and die.
Either you drink the cow's milk, or you dehydrate and die.
Life is all about survival, and drinking milk keeps you alive.

Based tyrone
Lacto vegetarianism is the final Redpill

MiLk Is RaCiSt

drink soymilk instead you inbred cunts

Paleo lacto you faggot.

t. Delhi soyboy

No thanks I'm not a faggot

More vegan spam. Fuck off.

Because it tastes good and (in moderation) it's good for me. Same with meat.

racist

but you are inbred

I'm not a peanut or an almond free either. Is milk just unnatural all together then?

Soyist

Why not ALL the milk? They're all good except for shitty soy.

Do you want cows to exist?

T.nigger

Milk is the Whitemans nectar

I will drink whatever I damn well please.

I kek'd

Because white people evolved to be able to feed themselves with out murdering animals or destroying plants.

Whatever you say street shitter

Non dairy milk tastes like crap desu. I like goat milk the best for just drinking. Almond or cashew milk is top tier for making pancakes or muffins though.

Fuck you it's delicious.

But my home has a faucet. The mongols only had a horse. Milk is a choice the blood was not.

show respect you fucking burger

Cock was not meant for humans, yet you- oh sorry, you are a faggot. Carry on

include me in the screencap

People have been drinking milk for a really long time, why stop now?
HITLER WAS RIGHT, DEATH TO THE JEWS!

What else about the goat do you like faggot fucker?

hitler lost
jews won

>Why do you feel the need to drink milk? It isn't meant for humans - it's meant for calfs, you are not a calf, are you?

What makes you think it matters who it was meant for? It's great nutritionally

>Why not peanut or almond milk instead?
Yeah, or soy milk, right? Shit nutrition

>farmers had a faucet with gouvernment water in ye olden days
>farmers didn't suffer from droughts they had a tap

the name's poo
james poo

/thread

soymilk has lots of benefits

Why are you eating vegetables? They're for cows and other herbivores, not for humans.

The only reason milk became such a meme is because it is a high source of calcium, vitamin d, and protein. But we have 1 a day vitamins now that contain of that shit we need in it. There's also plenty of other things you can consume to get those same nutrients. It's undeniable that the amount of dairy we consume is not natural for humans, considering the amount of humans are not able to digest it properly, and considering that this has only been going on in large scale since refrigeration was invented. I'm not going to deny that dairy is delicious and we do eat a fair amount of cheese and sour cream etc., But there is absolutely no reason for adults and non nursing age children to go around sucking down glasses of fucking cow milk. My wife and I never drink the shit and neither do our kids, they nurses in mummy's tit for a year and now if they want milk they get almond milk.

MUH ISRAEL

Does does starvation. Instant weight loss.

NW europeans have literally evolved to drink milk

>milk isn't 'meant' for you it's 'meant' for calfs
>why not almond milk
Which presumably are 'meant' for me. Because trees are kinder than cows

I recommend you switch to soy milk you absolute dumb faggot

>i'm highly educated on nutrition!!
>what's an amino acid lol

it's tastier and I'm not a nigger with lactose issues

ok

APPEAL TO NATURE
P
P
E
A
L

T
O

N
A
T
U
R
E

Mein Fuhrer, that's one dry reply, but I love it.

t. dyel nogainz

POO POO POO POO

I can't stop giggling when there's a poo on the floor.

>It isn't meant for humans - it's meant for calfs
But maybe it is? Since human evolution didn't stop during the time we drank cow milk, so maybe we evolved in a way that made co milk beneficial to us?

Have fun guzzling down the hormone injections and antibiotics from the cow Jew you milkfag. Sorry I don't want my daughter to start puberty at 6 because of all the shit they're pumping cows full of. Oh and before you start acting like you know, my little red addition symbol flag friend, I worked on a farm throughout my teenage years and absolutely did participate in the injection of hormones and antibiotics in to fucking dairy cows. So excuse me if I'll pass.

ok muhammad

Nice digits include me in teh screencap

You've stepped in it here
Plz stay amoungst us
>shhheeeeeiiit

>Why not peanut or almond milk instead?

I'm white you fucking nigger. Guess what drinking milk doesn't make me shit my brains out.

Go cry somewhere else about not being apart of the master race.

>Have fun guzzling down the hormone injections and antibiotics from the cow Jew you milkfag.
Yet nothing but growth hormones will actually make it into the milk. You realize this shit is easily analyzable with modern nutritional science, right?

You also apparently still don't know what amino acids are. Enjoy your kids being significantly dumber than they should be because you're fucked in the head and consciously steer them away from nutrition their brains need to develop.

Hopefully they'll be too dumb to further continue that family line.

>Paleo diet

Meme tier bullshit, our gut has provably evolved since the Paleolithic era. Even if that wasn't true the diet isn't even authentic to the era, better start eating way more insects you big retard

POO
O
O

Well, how do you explain the millions upon millions of human beings who are lactose intolerant, specifically intolerant of cow milk? Have they just not evolved? You also realize that this is a relatively western phenomenon as well? Most cultures on earth still don't guzzle down cow tit juice to get by. Final point, youre looking at an evolutionary period of just a little over 100+ years since the advent of pasteurization, and only on a mass scale since the 50s when in home refrigeration exploded in the west. So I'm not sure how much you know about evolution, but I'd say we have several millenia to go before we evolve to fully reap the benefits of cow juice as a species.

I'm a vegan and even I don't eat/drink soy, fuck phytoestrogen

Milk from which animal? Goat's milk has been consumed by lactose intolerant middle eastern shitskins for thousands of years. Only non whites cannot tolerate the higher concentration of lactose found in cow's milk. Whites specifically evolved the ability to consume cow's milk throughout adult life. So you are wrong, white people specifically are meant to consume cow's milk.

fucking retarded whore of the jew. Making your kids not drink milk. fucking S&M freak. Good job making weaklings

>drinking milk isn't natural
nor is shitposting on Sup Forums, from your iphone, just before boarding a plane to take a trip to a different country within hours.
your argument is fucking retarded, stop buying into bullshit empathy-driven nonsense and think for yourself you fucking pleb

>you can only get amino acids from milk
What kind of argument is this?

>pooer than you Muhammad
Hahahahahaha
Ah hahahaha OMG
I NEED TO BREATH.

>>>/reddit/
Leave

Why do you feel the need to drink almond or peanut milk? It isn't meant for humans to drink, but for the plants to have offspring.

>dont know what an amino acid is, will post about it anyways
Maybe if you actually educated yourself you wouldn't make yourself seem silly

It’s inaccurate to say millions of people because that implies that lactose intolerance is equally distributed among all people groups. There are almost no lactose intolerant white people.

>what kind...

My kids are doing just fine brainlet. They both breast fed for over a year. Beyond that, they get amino acids from meat, cheese, fats, nuts, etc. I think we'll take the advise of our 30+ year seasoned pediatrician over yours user. One started kindergarten a year early, the other is well on her way. Again, you have clearly been zogged by the milk Jew. Enjoy a nice tall glass of shit meant to feed calves for me and enjoy your early onset heart disease. Jesus Christ what kind of boomer tier retard are you shilling for big milk this hard?

soyboy faggot

Daily reminder that if you cannot process lactose you are not white, and remember kids, not everyone who can drink milk is white, but everyone who can't isn't.

u are lucky i can't fiend the downboat button Friendo!

That kind

You goys drink milk because your jewish overlords own the big pharma companies that make the money out of the industry and the money out of your illness. You have been conditioned by decades of propaganda, you cant get calcium from milk in fact it de alkilizes your blood and wastes your bones away. Its full of the growth hormone igf-1 which is the biggest promoter of cell division ie cancer. No other mammal drinks milk after infancy. Wake up goys.
t. Plant based for 3+ years now, getting younger and stronger every day, cannot fucking believe the difference in my health.

Lol what? Where did you learn this shit from, the Richard Spencer retard hour? Yeah dude, white people can be lactose intolerant. I am Anglo and am LT.

You get a you for that

> 1 post of blatantly obvious sliding bait
> road to the 100 answers
good job Sup Forums

Jew propaganda. Its nutrient and calcium 'dense' your body gets no benefit. Tell me how does the calcium get from your stomach to your bones without calcifying your organs?

>getting younger and stronger every day
user, I... don't know how to tell you this.
Your stupidity is terminal.

Yet I consistently get a full amino acid profile without consuming any animal products

Now fuck off retard

Nothing is going on. Feel free to import anti jew pictures in this anti white threat.

Because I haven’t impregnated my girl get so I can’t get it direct from the source

>blah blah blah unscientific dogshit
>BUT MUH KIDS DO GET AMINO ACIDS!
Ok, go fuck yourself and go read up on what an amino acid is already.

You're absolutely fucking retarded. Not only did you not know that a protein is made up of different amino acids, you're prompted TWICE to look it up for the wellbeing of your kids, and you ignore the prompt and further spew your retarded dogshit.

Here's a little explanation for you and this dumb canuck, because I figure maybe it would be better for everyone if your kids didn't have minor brain damage.

Each protein is made up of different amino acids. Each amino acid has a different level of importance for the human body. Certain ones are considered essential, because of their importance for brain development.
Different sources of protein will naturally have different amino acid profiles (the protein in a chicken breast isn't the same kind of protein you will find in a soy bean or almond).

Almond and soy proteins are notoriously low in important amino acids, whole milk is notoriously high in them. Denying your kid whole cow milk is literally denying it proper brain development.

Again, amino acids are a collection of acids that make up a protein. YOU NEED A RANGE OF THE ESSENTIAL ONES, A COMPLETE PROFILE, TO BE HEALTHY.
Saying "but I do feed em amino acids!" is about the most retarded shit you could say, it's so wholly ignorant and uneducated. It's like being told "hey, you don't watch your kids nutrition properly" and going
>BUT I DO FEED EM NUTRITIONS!
in response.

not for the sake of me winning an argument, but for your kids not having to grow up stunted, actually educate yourself and adjust your kids nutrition properly.

>Why not nut juice instead?
Because glyphosates are poison.

>75g of protein daily recommendation
Vegans everyone

You don't realize how retarded you look do you? Stop before you further embarrass yourself

>t. soyboy
>drink raw milk instead
It's way better for you than that pasteurized crap.
Also, being a vegan means you need to get your nutrients from things like vitamin pills, which actually are worthless unless they bind with animal fats. And if you're vegan, that means you piss away most vitamins.

> It isn't meant for humans

I can digest milk just fine.