STOP ATTACKING THESE KIDS POL

fuck off kike

Can this fat Beaner bitch finally drop the act and declare herself an Democrat already?

holy shit THATS A REPUBLICAN???!!!!!

>compelled into action by a horrible crime
Nah, it’s their jew indoctrination from childhood that gets triggered by certain jewish signal words.

You realize this is a Republican right retards?

Congratulations, your hate and paranoia has turned even conservatives against you. Gg

LOL, ana navarro. They dont even know how to do controlled oppo

obviously you dont get sarcasim, i loathe the ana bitch mainly because she is pretending to be a conservative.

Anna Navarro needs to have her rotting corpse hung on the Mexican side of the wall

Welcome to burgerland

I had this idea, which was have fake people come up with stories to further gaslight the media. Call it the brave 4 or something.

This is what happens when you let fucking shit skins into your countries... they work their way into your institutions and start shitting all over what the natives believe in. Be warned Europe.

>Not paid shills

Wew

>they're effective!

all they did was walk into a building, whine at some politicians, and then leave with their tails between their legs.

> Not Paid Shills
> sits on CNN set like a bitch

Oh wow, a Republican? You mean like John McCain, Mitt Romney, and Michael Bloomberg? Damn, for a second, I almost cared about partisan politics. Enjoy your two-party bread and circus, goyim.

Their bullshit is scripted at best. At worst, these shootings are planned media and propaganda events. I will fight their media productions every time they appear.

If we say nothing and then them run their circus we let them drive the narrative which will drive people against us. If we stick up for ourselves and call out lies and slander when we see it, we open people's eyes to the Great Propaganda Machine.

Why would I give a fuck about some fake conservative spic?

ana has sucked too much black dick. after dennis rodman pounded her in the ass she has been really nuts. imagine she misses sucking obamas 1 inch penis.

>young people of color

these faggots always have to bring race into everything.