Emma Gonzalez

Are all these pictures from the same person?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm6390269/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
instagram.com/dilemmajane/?hl=de
instagram.com/emmazelaznog/
eatourfeelings.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Curious

The Nose seems different. But considering how fishy the shit surrounding the shooting is - I'm not so sure.

THE EARS ARE DIFFERENT YOU STUPID FAGGOT OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES RETARD

>different nose
>different skin color
>different lips
>different eyebrows
only a braindead baby boomer would think they are the same person

It could be tom cruise for all we know. Don't forget these kikes own every media outlet, makeup artist , plastic surgery place in the world.

Actress "Emma Jane Gonzalez":
imdb.com/name/nm6390269/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

She hasn't had an acting role since 2016, huh ...

Her instagram (privat):
instagram.com/dilemmajane/?hl=de

Girl from the shooting instagram (privat):
instagram.com/emmazelaznog/

does the have a forarm tattoo?

No they aren’t and please keep your counter intelligence agents off this board. You are not going to sit here and make us look stupid by posting your bullshit. Now leave....

lol counter intelligence

Never claimed they are the same person. Somebody on here posted it and I wanted to have more opinions

Don't you guys know how to spot a jew? Long hair girl has the telltale mouse ears. Shaved head chick doesn't. Long hair girl also has that big lower lip trait that ((they)) all have.

I don't think so either btw. Just confirming

eatourfeelings.com/

it is and all of the posters in here are shill fucks.
its her. it's her and she and hogg are playing you fuckers.

AND ITS NOT THE SAME PERSON SHE HAS DIFFERENT EARS YOU BRAINDEAD FUCKIN KRAUT FAGGOT

doing their master's bidding

I don't know man. If some autist could overlay the actress hair and glasses over the shool chick it would me interesting

>it is and all of the posters in here are shill fucks
You need a pair of fucking glasses if you don't see the obvious differences

How odd that all these kids are youtubers and aspiring actors

>Italian also have big noses
A good amount of American Italians are actually Jewish.
They just don't know it because many Jews hide their true identity.

By saying "never claimed they are the same person" you admit you don't think they are the same person, or you would claim them to be. If, logically, you don't think they are the same person, why would you create a thread linking them?
Seems disingenuous for starters, and totally schismatic to boot.

Autism.

I didn't think so, but considering the David Hogg shit I was paranoid, so I wanted to have confirmation. Didn't pay attention to the ears and I'm quite certain they aren't the same.

In here we got shoop with the hair:

no.. the ears dont match.

remember this is Sup Forums m8. Your ideas and values you communicate are the only currency you have. You should probably stat points of interest such as you not looking into it further, blatantly wanting others to make decisions for you, and generally not having your finger on the pulse. To omit those factoids when you could include them makes you look like a shill trying to sow discord.

>obvious differences
>doesn't debunk it

good shill.

a Shekel for the David Brock shill; nose, lips, ears, GLASSES, all match, and then there is the Lesbo-meme

So now Russian retards use German proxies?

Negro is you blind?