brownells.com/.aspx/bapid=617/ClientPage/brownells-16a1
youtube.com/watch?v=wSi-xWiNXew
streamable.com/zuyt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can help fix this poll.
twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/966442578676600832

>hair

He's right you know.

>surveys have been taken to determine support for limits to the size of "clips" used for firearms. A near majority is in favor of some sort of limit, with a little less than half polled do not want any limit or interference at all. A small undecided portion (less than 2%) only made angry spluttering noises in response to the question of clip size limits.

Trump is doing the right thing by reducing access to guns for people with mental illness who have no right to have them

It's hard to believe that you have so many progressives and communists i the USA begging for the literal death of traditional people at the hands of the government, begging to vote similar minded people into office, and begging to import people who want this goal, but are shocked that we don't want to totally disarm. Once again, the suppression of free speech though intimidation and PC culture has made addressing the real issue here (race) impossible. You have the insane conservatives taking about "rights" and the progressives taking about "feelings" and no one on the main stage coming out and saying there IS no gun violence problem (with the exception of ann coulter). Whites are doing fine, people who have been in the country for decades are fine, THEY have LOW per capita violent crime rates. Trump needs to keep shifting the frame until we can say this again.

Another thread; a new place for shills to start back at square one like they just got here.

I can't, I don't have a twitter account.

fuck i wish i has that prized german autism at least

Arming teachers would probably stop most school shootings and deter shooters since almost all have targeted gun free zones and an hero'd when the cops arrive. Why are liberals against this? It seems like a potential fix why not try it out..

Help, I'm an alien from outer-space trying to understand what is going on.

>Everyone in power is telling the powerless to tell the people in power that the powerless want to have even less power than they already have

is that about right?

Gonna start making a cheesesteak sandwich any minute now.

what is this best gun to get while i still can?

>inb4 MemeR-15

>2% of the population are /k/ommandos
Go figure.

no one gives a shit about twitter polls

What a FLAKE.

>Thing happens
>Trump says he wants to do something about the Thing
>introduces bill
>Dems screech and reject it
>Dems overload it with bullshit
>House Reps stonewall the bill to death
>Trump: Sorry guys, I tried to do something, but Dems won't let me! Don't forget to vote for Reps so that Dems can't hinder our ability to serve you
>repeat the scenario as needed
Fucking patterns of behavior, how do they work?

ITS OVER BROS
BETTER BUY THE GUNS NOW PRE SUICIDE
SOON THE ABILITY WILL BE LOST

ruger takedown .22

Florida is still bess state

>"magazines"
Fucking idiots.

That's generally how power works.

100%

WHY DID HE BETRAY US

WHY IS HE GOING BACK ON HIS EVERY WORD
PLEASE BROS EXPLAIN
I JUST WANT TO UNDERSTAND

ding ding ding ding ding

well what do you know the Dems are taking the obvious bait

The media is burying Trump's honest efforts in favor of demonizing the NRA.

gradually...

LIMIT ALL CLIPS TO TEN ROUNDS NOW

>what is being conquered

brownells.com/.aspx/bapid=617/ClientPage/brownells-16a1

But user the NRA will protect our 2A. Gun mommy told me so

>walk into lunch room
>go to lunch line
>shoot your gun 10 times
>kill 10 people
where exactly is the time to stop this? Why were mass shooting less common when there was more access to automatic weapons?

WE HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT LOSSES SINCE TRUMPS ELECTION

THE WINNING NEVER BEGUN

Yes. Having said that, I'm starting to blame gun owners and conservative voters now. They should get their fat asses out and start supporting the President and gun rights. They shouldn't be surprised that their leaders 'cave' when they get zero support from the people they represent.

Is /ptg/ hyped for Marion's speech ?

youtube.com/watch?v=wSi-xWiNXew

WHERE IS THIS FROM?!?!??!

A FAMAS or a Deagle brand Deagle are your best bet for home defense.

It doesn't matter how big a clip is, but how big the magazine that will take it is.

It's like they read the "gradually I came to hate them" Hitler quote as a guidebook

LOSER TALKING AMONG LOSERS

HYYYYPE

This right here the dems will ruin it or object to a certain part and then look like losers again.

forget guns, the fuck is going on with muh russia? just waiting for the OIG report to drop in the spring? when are these obama fuckers going to get charged with sedition?

yeah dude lets leave the decision of who can own guns up to the same people who who are trying to convince you that cutting off your cock and pretending to be a girl aren't mentally ill

youtube.com/watch?v=uw01s6nngyA

>Why were mass shooting less common when there was more access to automatic weapons?
90% white and everyone wasnt being medicated into nigger cattle

because the actual block of senable conservatives the ones that used to not be afraid to talk about having a nigger and immigrant problem have all be silences decades ago..

Let them limit clips as a sacrificial offering while magazines are free from this bullshit.

And now the Republican gun owners, the "gun nuts" as it were, have no reason to vote Republican anymore.

GENIUS!!!! 4D CHESS!!!!

>The NRA is pro 2A

What's wrong, Genghis ?

>supporting gun control measures is okay as long as you haven't put any in place yet
When will this meme die?

Damn, Wayne's going fucking in right now

yeah, i know, it was a rhetorical question.

Raising the min. age is fine, but they'll attach it to a bunch of ridiculous restrictions like banning specific types of guns outright. Fuck them.

You know why (((they)))) do it?
Because you fucking retards engage them. Just ignore them. Stop giving them shekels.

"We Need Tighter Holes"
-Wayne LaPierre

AMNESTY DON
GUN GRABBIN' DON

>Why were mass shooting less common when there was more access to automatic weapons?

>realize that women toss their kids away when they are just forming memories in pre-kindergarten
>Parents (if they are lucky enough to even have two) rarely interact with them compared to children 100 years ago
>Their teachers are bitter gradschool flunkies that thought that public school education was just a temporary thing while they someday become a liberal professor, but the allure of teachers unions and low work load kept them as glorified baby sitters
>they view children as commodities in the same way that the subway sandwich maker views the sandwich they are making. It's no longer food to them, just a unit of work. It's no longer a child to the teacher, just a unit of work.
>The class sizes are growing out of control due to increase urbanization, increasing population density, and the dying middle class means less and less people can afford private schooling for their children
>Anti-bully campaigns, zero tolerance for fighting, and the social pressures of being a snitch create an environment where there is aggression and negative emotions but they can never be naturally expressed. So everything is suppressed and internalized.
>No guidance from your peers on how to act harmoniously in society. It isn't allowed. No one tells there that there IS a balance/trade-off between individuality and social connection. You either are a freak and lonely or a normalfag and have lots of friends (or somewhere in between).
>Since you can be anything you want, you become something retarded and create a make believe identity and have no idea who you are in context to society and what you want to be.
>All of this, and more, creates children who all feel isolated, worthless, and extremely misanthropic

the media would rather get blown up than show trump as a compassionate leader seeking a real dialouge with american citizens

>End of gun-free zones
>Mandatory presence of armed guards/teachers concealed carrying
>End of bump stock sales
>Age to carry raised to 21 for civilians

If this was wrapped up all into one proposal, how would Schumer and Pelosi react to it?

I can only get so erect.

>FAMAS

Are you memeing me right now, I thought that was shit even by memepup standards

No stripper clip should be allowed to hold more than ten rounds, that's just sensible compromised

I believe you're looking for TEFLON DON

>where exactly is the time to stop this? Why were mass shooting less common when there was more access to automatic weapons?
The U.S. was ~90% racially self-similar and nobody wanted to fuck things up.

Careful user, JIDF is going to call you a shill

May their wish be granted.

>Raising the min. age is fine

No, it should stay at 18, at least. Drop the drinking age down, too, while you're at it.

remember the weapon is a part of you. Find a weapon that is an extension of your soul.

Go to Gun Ranges and try them out before you buy Watch Hickock45 or your favorite gun reviewer, ideally one with hands your size consistently.

Train your eyes, hands and arms in the meantime.

FOMO will cause these things to be way over priced right now.

Hmmm it’s almost like Dems will tank the bill by attaching enough riders to make it impassable

Wow, I didn't realize how woke Gun Daddy was

>21 age limit
>bump stocks
Why?

Good point. If they limit the clips and let magazines go free, I can learn all I need to know about Brad Pitt and Selena Gomez and shit, all in one sitting.

all this gun control shit is going to have the same effect as the prohibition of alcohol had, some monster crime syndicate will rise to power selling guns illegally

Trump could propose a gun ban, and they would have reacted with "arm our teachers"-signs in congress.

HERE FOLKS: pay attention because this is important. The latest Trump tweet is the 2nd amendment equivalent of
> who would want to deport these fine young DACA recipients?
Trump was for the longest time a NY values liberal and truly believe he can punt this to congress and reach a deal where each side lose a little, achieving some sort of compromise.

DON'T LET IT GET TO THAT POINT!

Much like most of the DACA deals presented to congress up until now the game Trump is playing is simple:
> punt it to congress
> make it a "pillars" deal where he concedes the points enumerated in his tweet for national concealed carry, supressors, lift on imports
> washes his hands and wait for congress to approve or reject the deal

> THERE IS NO COMPROMISE WITH THE 2ND
Much like with immigration now it's the time to call your representative and make your wishes clear: SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

I say that even if I don't consider a big deal to restore bump stocks to their 2005 status or to make the age limit to purchase a rifle the same age limit to purchase a handgun. It's not what's being conceded, it's the concession on itself.

TAKE EVERYTHING FROM THEM AND GIVE THEM NOTHING!
Rights are a one way gear, everytime you crank a loss of right you can never crank it back. CALL YOUR REPRESENTATIVES

Schumer

Those first two points would probably immediately kill it.

>family
>faith
>personal responsibility
>being in charge of your own destiny

RAYCUSS RAYCUSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

streamable.com/zuyt0

Easy. They'll vote for it and right after that blue states will nullify it by banning guns in school. And Trump and Sessions will do nothing as Democrats once more flaunt Federal law

>arbitrarily raise age to buy handguns
>years later use that age to justify raising the age to buy other guns instead of looking at the shaky original argument to begin with

YOU CAN'T SAY THAT YOU BIGOT

Lmao literally 12 years old

>What you say matters more than what you do

>THIS POLITICAL DISEASE

GUN PAPPY!!!
I LOVE YOU!!

soros name dropped. AWWW SNAP

"If God forbid they get the White House AGAIN"

>AGAIN
AGAIN
>AGAIN
AGAIN
>AGAIN

>German Blood
>Adolf DNA

hey boys listen to him.
>have a free pic

N-No...

Well let’s see how other Dem senators are reacting

HE NAMED THE JEW

SHUT IT DOWN

>your favorite gun reviewer

lol'd

Sauce?

COMMIES BTFO

>NO WALL
>RECORD LOW APPROVALS
>BLUE TSUNAMI
>GUN BANS
>DACA STAYS
>OBAMACARE STAYS
>DEBT STAYS
>BROWNING OF AMERICA STAYS

YOUR REACTION IF I TOLD YOU THIS IN NOVEMBER 9TH 2016???

This. Republicans are pussies who refuse to go on the attack. Notice how none of them are stating the blindingly obvious - that the democrats want open borders, disarmament and foreign war even while they're being called Hitler every day.