THANKS TRUMP

I turns out he is a liberal from New York.

sage.

sage in all fields.

Whine harder, faggot.
You’re cheap plastic bump stock works better than your dick.

You really think anything will get done on this issue? If somehow trump gets gun laws passed that he has proposed it Won’t affect me or 95 percent of the general public.

He's shown he doesnt give a fuck about the 2nd amendment. He wants DACA, what good is he?

Fuck him for giving amnesty to dreamers and taking my gun.

>MUH AMNESTY DON
kek, op is a retard
sage

Has anything passed yet pertaining to DACA? I believe around March 8 Ice can legally deport the DACAs without any blow back.

i was thinking about that recently. it's known that he used to be registered as a democrat and donated money to many democrats, and he likely has mainly liberal values while growing up as a new york socialite and brushing elbows with hollywood celebrities.

So what if his entire Presidency, all of this outrage and hate against him and the GOP is all intentional? what if he's deliberately serving himself up as a martyr to ensure there isn't another republican President for the next 50+ years? is it possible?

Nice to see the commies out in full force.

kek

I pray we win in November or its the end f this country.

Meme Magic... we need you again.

It was clear to me all along really man

He's a populist opportunist. Anyone who doesn't see that is a fucking retard. He stands for nothing unless he can make a dollar off it. Sounds pretty jewy to me.

It's not just possible.

It's exactly what I've been saying since he announced he was running.

He's a democrat plant.

No, because he'll get re-elected and the Reps won't lose the House or Senate in the midterms.

He has ALWAYS been a liberal from New York. How did you alt-right stooges not see that?

Yeah user , DACA is here to stay.

obvious leftist authoritarian does leftist authoritarian shit. you dumbass primary voters forced him and clinton on us. nice going you "patriots"

>Trump has New York values
Gee if only somebody could have told you this before.
Cruz missiles were right all along but you had to vote for the mentally retarded meme because he told you he hated brown people (how's that wall coming BTW?)

>2018
>unironically a cruz missle now
>mfw

You had your chance.

eyeofhorus.world

report fake news

OP is a faggot. Come try to take my guns nigger and I'll blow a hole in your head and laugh as I skullfuck the entrance wound

>He'll get re-elected
At this rate he won't get a second term. Nothing is more pathetic then a grown adult bending over and spreading his ass cheeks because some over privileged kids started crying. That's not a leader and it's not what people voted for

This. I'd expect this from Bernie but not Trump

I bet you regret spamming your little #Cruzmissile meme during the primaries.

Obama virtue signaled like this all the time and he never got shit done. Trump needs to stop being a sell-out and go back to what got him elected in the first place, going against what most of the voters voted for him on is a sure way to never win another election