Why do Americans live like this?

Why do Americans live like this?

we have the space to

So long as the neighborhood is majority white, it's actually kind of comfy.

Why don't you like it user?

Looks like communism. Why can't it be pretty like pic related?

It's comfy and we can afford it.

There are parts of the US that look exactly like that.

Some places are like that in the states, I guess some live in this place. I don't like it either, it has no trees or anything. Like a little prairie filled with cookie cutter houses. I grew up in the suburbs, in a nice part of town, where we get plenty of rain, so the neighborhoods are filled with flowers. Air is fresh, and we have a little community, not cemented socially, but at least present with a lion's pride.

Why do krauts live like this?

Why do people still respond to house threads?

Because they can´t afford anything else and owning a home (even such a shitty plywood carbon copy shack) somehow gives them "status". pathetic.
t. German village 500 m2 home owner

It might not look perfect if you live in a super comfy place, for us bongs though most of our streets look like pic related.

Most Americans probably don't know what it's like to be awoken in the middle of the night hearing your neighbours speak through paper thin walls.

a lot of the country is like this or even more rural but OP won't post it bc faggotry

>Not living in a village
Comfy af villages are the way forward pal, 0 nigs nogging

Why do you import turks? Why are all the strong german blood lines dead? Why is german so fucking jewed? Why do you suck cock OP?

>Most Americans probably don't know what it's like to be awoken in the middle of the night hearing your neighbours speak through paper thin walls.

There are more Americans living in the situation you described than there are people in the whole of Britain.

comfy,i want to live here

>Americans situation

They aren't americans but they do live here. Nothing like a 44%er reporting in.

C O M F Y intensifies

>le cherry pick tit-for-tat shit flinging thread

these never get old

America’s NorthWest looks a lot like that. That’s why there’s so many Germans living in Washington and Oregon.

this might look like a hellscape but if you find a good community with a good pop of kids with good parents. it's pretty comfy for you and your family.

Generally expensive but most people I know, shops and so on are in the city. If I was 50 then yeah a village but it's only so long until the golly wogs make their way into the villages.

Well the mid west states, I understand places like New York will be crowded as fuck.

Wouldn't it be more expensive living in a village?

That's a village, user.

Those weren't communities that developed over time, they were built at once according to a single standard.

Cheap Land.

>not living in a commie block

>Sup Forums - retarded screeching

>I understand places like New York will be crowded as fuck.

Guess what...that's where most people live.

Notice how the roads are too small too let any car go through the street quickly.

Looks like fucking Baltimore lol.

perfect

Yeah my old apartment had paper walls, neighbors and I were bros and did a fist bump through the wall whenever we heard each other fucking.

What if two cars turn into the street at the same time?

Uh maybe because Europe is completely different geographically and is known as the fortress.

Its a Mexican standoff until the weaker of the two backs up.

Jews made us bring niggers into our cities. You'll understand soon enough.

germany jealous of us as always!

When you place house all next to each other you get a horizontal apartment complex.

It will be super frustrating and will leave both drivers dissatisfied which will in turn make them more likely to take the bike which in turn lowers obesity rates and the number of motor vehicle accidents

ah home

You better stop before I move to your country

It's significantly more expensive to live in a city here anyway. Rural areas are much cheaper.

Can get a good sized house and maybe some land for the price of a commie block flat in London. It depends on the county, my village is cheap as hell since its 20 miles + to the nearest city but its all Brits and the odd Pole in some of the surrounding towns. Gods own county is the best county (aka Yorkshire)

I will choose to live like this over Eastern Europe commieblocks anytime.

Your pic is more spacious that this pic of Munich suburb

They are HOA communities. Places were normies want to live. Very undesirable to me. I hate driving by some of them to see them hanging up flags of their favorite sports teams- that’s the only thing that make their homes look any different.

>meanwhile in Germany, pic related

Not every Yank lives like that. We have different ways of living: Some like living in cities like idiots, some like living like that because they like being around people but not a lot, some like living entirely in isolation where you have a neighbor every few miles. It's personal preference.

One of the purest gifs on the internet. I cri everytime

This, German cities are crowded as fuck.

>all the pros of America and it looks just like Europe

because African mud huts melt inda rain

>not living in a comfy national forest in 2017+1

Small Swedish Cities is the way to go.

Looks comfy. I’d love to go fishing there on a long summer day. Just get a few beers, some bait, a grill and a radio= literally heaven.

It's 2015+3 newfag

When we eventually create the Ethnostate as promised, we'll redesign roads to look like this

>reduced noise/carbon pollution
>lower obesity rates
>stronger sense of community

boring as fuck

Post your city

white flight

>tfw my location from above
>tfw it will all be gone before long

>tfw only living in a state forest preserve

one way street

Why leave such a beautiful country? A white ethnostate will literally be America 2.0.

COMFY

>No windmill in sight
Location discarded

yeah. where the fuck are the loitering muslims chasing down white women?

Places like that look a lot different from the ground. And since most people don't spend all day flying over their neighborhood it's ok.

those make my heart warm, what city is that?

This place looks like a shithole, you don't even have a single McDonalds.

And they all lived happily ever after

I never lived like this growing up. Right now I'm in a condo that is connected to another above and on the side, but it doesn't feel as cramped as the neighborhood in OPs pic. My next home will be on several to many acres with some privacy.

You've got a slight advantage there since only the curvature of the fucking Earth will stop you seeing it from anywhere in the country.

>(((liechtenstein)))

WE ARE COMING AMERIKAAAAAAAAA

>Tfw the United States used to be like that
No locked cars, no locked houses, people were genuinely trustworthy of other people even in places like New York state.

As if that picture represented how the average German lives. Why do the you show a picture of some shitty flat in the city, kraut?

any town that isn't in the randstad area and cucked beyond belief

Why do Euro villages lack forests?? I live in a village of like 9,000 people and it is surrounded by trees. You can barely see the houses from above because of how many trees there are.

>why does this town that is probably pretty old and not willing to rip up its infrastructure different then this land that was recently planned and developed?

I don't think so. You can choose to live a little more secluded for even cheaper. People like being in neighborhoods and new developments.

It's Groningen but could literally by any Dutch village or small city.

Racism, zoning, federal highway funding, tax policy that subsidizes big homes, setback requirements, density restrictions, FAR rules, building height limits, rules limiting the number of unrelated occupants in a home, low gas tax, tax policies that subsidize driving and car ownership, racism, rules restricting explicit racial segregation, limited school districts, planning trends that were popular during a specific postwar period of high growth, government subsidies for homeownership, minimum lot size, minimum unit size, neighborhood control over development and land-use regulation, excessive local government control, NIMBYism restricting development, racism, aesthetic autists in government and architecture

Well la de da. Look who lives in the art district

Dont act like you dont too.

I have one of those in my town. It's called Holland. It's in Michigan

Roads are too big, everything is too far apart. Still comfy, but we space things out too much.

>there no such thing as a duplex or a townhouse in America

lol

no, i live in the basement at the holocaust museum

most of NY state still looks like that faggot

You’ll be living like too in 25 years when your cities are taken over by Islam and Africans.

I love how colorful things are in the Netherlands. I know you said Michigan but the Netherlands looks beautiful with its vibrant colors