For those interested , Kubo will be in europe next October, at this year Lucca Comics and Games

For those interested , Kubo will be in europe next October, at this year Lucca Comics and Games

If you want to insult him, this is your chance eurobros

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucca_Comics_&_Games
luccacomicsandgames.com/it/2017/comics/ospiti/tite-kubo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucca_Comics_&_Games
luccacomicsandgames.com/it/2017/comics/ospiti/tite-kubo/

He will even draw a special cover for the last volume.

>If you want to insult him
What would you want to insult him for, drawing a shitty comic? By that logic, you shoudl want t odrop a nuke on hollywood for making shitty movies.

I don't know man, I'm not sure whether I should bring tomatoes or rotten eggs. Which one is best?

I would but I don't have a nuke.

Even if you bought the manga (which I doubt) you wouldn't have any right to insult an author.
The only right you have is to stop buying the manga when you don't like it anymore.

The man has already suffered enough. Take it easy Kubo.

>encouraging people to insult a manga author
Mods should be closing this thread if they are really mods

Sup Forums is tsundere. It's the opposite.

Just imagine an Sup Forumsnon going to Kubo's desk and stutter "Y-YOU SUCK, BAKA" then dashing away

>not having the right to punish and insult incompetence

This world has no justice anymore.

Ill hand him a white page and ask him to sign this background sketch

Italianfag here. I will be there to bend the knee to the best mangaka in history

Couldn't care less.

If you go can you ask him how a fight between Yamamoto and Ichibei would go?

Ask him to sign this

Is that "the heart"?

Ichibei stomps.

How is this still a question.

Yep, make sure it's the Japanese page so he gets it

Lol look at all these mad Ichiruki fags

If anyone is there.
Ask him about his role in the novels and how involved he is with them.

>Ichibei stomps.

Depends on the situation though. If it were a direct fight where both opponents know each other's presence and hostile intentions than yes, Ichibei would murder Yamamoto. If it's a surprise attack where Ichibei does not know Yamamoto's presence in advance, then Yamamoto has a good chance. His Bankai, if I recall, has an ability that allows him to incinerate anything with one touch. If he can just touch Ichibei with the tip of that sword, Ichibei will evaporate. Of course, if someone calls his name he'd revive but that's besides the point.

Yhwach lost to Yamamoto 1000 years ago though, and he even had the Almighty back then (as shown when he talked to Haschwalth).

Prime Yamamoto > Yhwach with Almighty > Ichibe > Base Yhwach > Old Yamamoto

I still call bullshit on this one. I think Kubo made Yhwach too powerful later on because there's no way Yamamoto could possibly beat Yhwach with the Almighty. Even the great Aizen-sama himself got his ass kicked and taken over by Yhwach with the Almighty. He also broke wonder boy Ichigo's true Bankai easily too plus he raped Ichibei in the blink of an eye. If Yamamoto can beat that, he should've been able to tear Aizen a new asshole in the Deicide arc. I think Kubo just made Yhwach too powerful to fit into his own canon backstory.

Why would I insult him? if anything I would praise him because I love Bleach.