Why is Kakegurui anime trying to be even more yuri than the original manga which was already lesbian as fuck?

Why is Kakegurui anime trying to be even more yuri than the original manga which was already lesbian as fuck?

>yuri
They are just being playful. It's like how girls at parties flirt with each other to attract the guys' attention.
Also, why the fuck not. This is a fanservice anime. Don't for a second confuse it for a gambling anime.

Is this a problem?

>They are just being playful. It's like how girls at parties flirt with each other to attract the guys' attention.

Except this isn't real life and anime tends to do this shit solely for fanservice. I'm aware that you realize it was but then why the fuck are you bringing some party example as if it's anything but them adding yuri themes for views?

No I like it so much it made me wonder.

They're obviously aware the gambling aspect is pathetic so they're being smarter than the author or his characters and chose to pursue /u/shits.

People watch it for the reaction faces not gambling

People watch it for the waifus and weird fanservice, not the reaction faces. The show itself can't hold itself up without the chicks doing weird shit, and the chicks itself would barely work as a normal fanservice anime without the gambling being it's padding.

Then why do we see so few of them being posted on Sup Forums?
The manga has much better art than the anime anyway.

The manga is out only once a month while the anime is licensed by Netflix, which means there is no single time when everyone is online to hype the episode up and push the creation of several threads afterwards.

Was does every fucking retard think something yuri when 2 girls are on screen. By that logic hxh and dbz are yaoi.

I'm talking about reaction images. When an anime is good for those, people will convert screenshots into reaction images.

>reveal + graceful composition + yuri pandering
because why not? also graceful compositions make me MUH

I-I watch it for the gambling. as weak as it is it's still a really fun plot

>I-I watch it for the gambling. as weak as it is it's still a really fun plot

Well it's clear that most people watch it just for the girls or the wacky shit they do. Although people seem to be enjoying the anime, there's still tons of reviews and even negative opinions in general that the whole gambling aspect is pointless and garbage in it's own right. But everyone seems to also accept that they can't just remove it because the chars themselves are pretty bland without having the gambling be their driving force. The manga and show is in this super bad situation where neither the waifus the gambling can stand on it's own if the other were to be removed, but the anime/manga itself is still mediocre regardless. At least the show is aware it by how they're trying to push the fanservice a bit more, unlike the author who thinks people read his manga for anything but the girls looking lewd.

I never got how you can waste 6+ hours on a show you don't even like just for the waifus. especially when there are better quality ones around the corner

>I never got how you can waste 6+ hours on a show you don't even like just for the waifus

Waifufags, user, waifufags. Hell, people will 'like' shows just because there are cute waifus in it to blind them from everything else. It's why 50% of anime these days is either literally just fanservice or has tons of random fanservice to appeal to that audience. I'm all for boobs, but I prefer substance with my media. Highschool of the Dead was the best example of dumb fanservice. They'd ruin entire emotional scenes by forcing a pantyshot. I specifically remember a scene in the early episodes where a girl was being eaten alive by a couple of zombies but they had her in position that made her look like she was being triple penetrated... and the anime AND manga always added a blush to their faces even when girls were dying. It was just weird.

Without fetish they have to use a good story, good stories are hard to write, anime has to be done fast

Lesbians are important.
>fetish
Off yourself.

The best part of the anime is the soundtrack even if you only hear once in a while.

Does it matter, the entire anime industry revolves around pandering to something

it's really quite upsetting to see this is the main force of the industry but damn, waifufags are quite dedicated aren't they? shame it's to shit reasons and girls