Boku no hero academia

new chapter
wasabisyrup.com/archives/tpXRBvJ-MMc
Mirio is OP

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13777051
strawpoll.me/13777082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mirio now only has 999,999 people left to save.

Mirio is the traitor they said

is it just me or does mirio look like all might?

He didn't save Eri.

He is still a worthless shit with plot armor. OH should have exploded him like he did to Rappa.

That doesn't look like the face of somebody that wants to be rescued. Overhaul doesn't look all that concerned either so it is still possible that Eri will deactivate Mirio's quirk now that he is holding her.

Still, Mirio is exactly the type of heroic character that I hate. The type that punches people and break their teeth. he was in a hurry yes, but I still cannot see him as a true hero if something like him being in a hurry excuses in his mind to break somebody's teeth or in some other way disfigure them. It is the same shitty trash that we see "the phantom" pull. Somebody is a criminal? Then I will ruin their face and brand them for life!

So next chapter we are gonna see the girls? It´s the only fight of this arc that has been delayed.

Mirio continues to make people analblasted it seems.

He is not smiling though.

He doesn't. All Might looks and acts like a hero. He's also better looking than Mirio.

OH would've exploded him if he wasn't such a hygienefag and didn't wear gloves everytime.

The fuck are you on about

lul cuck

He still has the gloves on, he couldn´t take them off so fast. If he still gets away with it after Overhaul takes them off, then yes, Mirio will have plot armor.

Just ignore him.

Well, all Mirio has to do now is run. It would be pretty stupid for him to fight and protect
Eri at the same time.

>OH would've exploded him if Mirio didn't have plot armor.

Let's call it what it is.

>Next chapter we are gonna see the girls
You're a funny guy user.

>The type that punches people and break their teeth. he was in a hurry yes, but I still cannot see him as a true hero if something like him being in a hurry excuses in his mind to break somebody's teeth or in some other way disfigure them.
Those villains brought that on themselves by attacking him with the intention of murdering him so that they could stop him from rescuing a little girl that they're torturing.
Heroes shouldn't actively seek out violence, but when there is no other way then villains must be dispatched with as efficiently as possible.

how do you even come to this conclusion as a human being.

>mirio loses his quirk!
>le spoilers aren't in order!
>b-based truth guy!
Grapefag is the only possible culprit

>He didn't save Eri.
I agree, he didn't save Eri. He is trying to kidnap her from her father. The guy is basically "Child Protective Services" on steroids. Of course Eri looked scared and ran away. She is a little girl and doesn't always understand what is best for her. That doesn't really excuse the government meddling in the affairs of a family. Absolutely disgusting! I hope Mirio get crushed in the next chapter! First his mind should get broken, then his body!

Kill yourself. You are literally the only person ITT who likes this chapter / likes Mirio.

Honestly, at this point I question why Hori even had them be in this arc if they aren't gonna do anything.

no he isn't.

MIRIO HATERS BLOW THE FUCK OUT!

He isn't. Mirio is based.

Go to bed Overhaul

>responding to grapefag

It's great. I hope Hori keeps delivering.

Blown*.

Well, that´s true, I guess that he may let his legs go through the floor a little and propulse himself to run away, it´s a pity that he can´t make other people intangible.

Why do you care about something that's not important?

He probably wanted them, but the standard shonen jump audience doesn't like reading about female characters getting into bloody fights. So now they're just eye candy.

do we know how strong overhaul is? Could Noumu-arc All Might beat him ?

POWERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

After Overhaul's defeat, they'll go outside and we'll get a scene of Bane being carted off into a police van while Ryukyu praises Ochako and Tsuyu for how great they were in a fight we never saw. Ochako will thens see Deku and ask him how everything went.

Cry more grapefag

Maybe Hori will pull out a Bleach and Bane is actually the espada number zero, I mean, the strongest member of the eight expendables.

Stop samefagging you little shit.

strawpoll.me/13777051

>can obliterate anything he touches with his hand
what do u fucking think

>Those villains brought that on themselves by attacking him
He was breaking into their house and attacking them. They were just defending themselves. but even if they were villains, that doesn't excuse maiming somebody if you are a hero. He isn't a vigilante like Knuckleduster. He is supposed to be above mutilating people like that.

>so that they could stop him from rescuing a little girl
Kidnapping a little girl you mean.

>that they're torturing.
lolwut? since when is blood transfusion torturing?

>Heroes shouldn't actively seek out violence, but when there is no other way then villains must be dispatched with as efficiently as possible.
Punching out their teeth is somehow more effective then just knocking them unconscious now?

>how do you even come to this conclusion as a human being.
Which part are you referring to?

>AM could punch hard enough to change the weather
Do you need to ask? OH can only deal w/ melee.

>but the standard shonen jump audience doesn't like reading about female characters getting into bloody fights
Say what you will about Fairy Tail, Hiro never shied away from putting female characters into violent fights.

There are literally three other threads
Why you do this? Are you stupid?

>strawpoll.me/13777051
>proxypoll
nice try yuipollfag

BEST BOY DELIVERS

stay pressed

shoo shoo grapefag

Don't feed this fag

Moron wanted his own thread for no fucking reason.

Who broke your teeth user?

are you a teethfag or what? why does a few teeth trigger you that much?

>no duplication checking
He isn't even trying.

Grapefag absolutely blow the fuck off. How will he ever recover?

Friendly reminder to stop responding to that pathetic bait you fucking idiots.

go back to your thread grapelet

>Hiro never shied away from putting female characters into violent fights.
Because he didn't put any effort in the actual fighting to make them engaging and unless you were Erza you were going to job regardless but "yay your waifu gets to fight except not really".

>one more thread
I swear ochakofags are fucking retarded

You mean the "Boku no Kemono Academia" thread?

That's not enough. What should be done is to ignore him altogether. Not like this post or posts like these that also give him attention.

This is the only guy on Sup Forums who liked this chapter.

it's so ridiculous.

>Dumbass couldn't even wait for complete scans before cumming himself

ya boi

Art has been great lately. I love not dying Hori.

I didn't even make that thread, you pathetic little shit.

It's proof that ACTUAL Sup Forums posters hate your pathetic Reddit-appeal character, just like the majority of us hate this arc. Stay in your Reddit board if you need a Mirio loving safe space or I'll put a bullet through your skull.

>why mods are over us?
It's our own fault for not btfo enough this retards

Arc isn't about them plus you idiots would have just complained about the pacing like you did with the Suneater and Kirishima fights if Hori went back to focus on them instead of focusing back on Deku and the others.
>Fairy Tail
You mean the manga with some of the most poorly drawn and constructed fights in shounen?

>this much projection
jesus fucking christ

I have to say, eri is very tempting. If I didn't have Ochako, eri would be my waifu.

>responding

Negro the fuck are you on about, aside from Satou, Mirio is my new favorite hero now.

>us Sup Forums posters amirite
wew

It's not projection. When you are asleep, you little cuck, everyone agrees this arc is pure dogshit. If you can't handle Sup Forums's unanimously agreed on opinion, then stop coming here.

just ignore him, he is probably laughing about himself like a maniac.

teethfag? What does that even mean? No, what I am getting at is the way it glorifies the mutilation of another persons body if they are "bad". Imagine say Aizawa or some character you like being drawn in that way, defeated as a couple of their teeth are shown flying out of their mouth. It is disgusting. We can punch you because you is bad. hurrr durrr.

>It's proof that ACTUAL Sup Forums posters hate your pathetic Reddit-appeal character, just like the majority of us hate this arc
Trying way too hard

Of course, Redditor pretends to like niggers too (to virtue signal).

See? As usual, the Reddit crossie runs out of actual Sup Forums reaction images and starts posting his ebin 3D memes.

Let's see then
strawpoll.me/13777082

>the absolute state of grapefag

Fuck off.

>See? As usual, the Reddit crossie runs out of actual Sup Forums reaction images and starts posting his ebin 3D memes.

Even more proof that only Reddit likes Mirio. This tripfag is a confirmed crossie too.

Don't. reply. to him. STOP.

And yet here you are, responding.

speaking of which, look at that poll now. All of a sudden it is getting like 3+votes every second now.. .all of them for Mirio.

Seems like some butthurt Mirio fag is using a proxy.

Don't worry. He'll start vomiting up blood halfway through drawing the next chapter.

Nice proxyfagging poll.

Die in real life. I hope your entire fucking family dies you pathetic reddit scum.

>crossie
being on /jp/ is not being a crossboarder you fucking newfag

You know you're going to loose, retard

Miriofag just started his proxy, yes. He's proxying this one too Die crossie. I will put a bullet through your skull even if it's the last thing I do.

>just ignore him
>immediately responds

No one is "proxyfagging" you fucking cuck

>Us le REAL Sup Forums posters
Pathetic

EVERY FUCKING WEEK

>strawpoll.me/13777051
>nice proxyfagging
Tell that to the Mirofag that is spamming the poll right now. He is ridiculous. What type of retard is dumb enough to proxyspam a poll while people are keeping an eye on it?

I will kill everyone in your neighborhood and then kill you last. You are pathetic vermin and deserve death. Same goes tor everyone else who likes this arc - so just you, lmao

So what are the Quirks of the last 2 Fodder bullets?

lmao, fucking cuck

CHAPTER IN A NUTSHELL:

>Overhaul could pop fucking Rappa with one touch before he could react.

>But he REFUSES to even use his quirk against Mirio.

And the response:
>Reddit: "OH MY GOD MIRIO IS SO AMAZING!!"
>Sup Forums: "PLOT ARMOR TRASH FIGHT IN THE WORST TRASH ARC OF BNHA"