Atheists

So it seems everyone here absolutely hates atheists. What do you have against us? We simply just don’t believe in any superstition or religion. Can you respect us and we will respect you

We would respect you fedora tippers if you didn’t run around trying to put people down for their beliefs. You are the most hated group of people in the world

fuck off commie

Sup Forums are just cultural Christian faggots. They suck Jesus' nuts because muh western civilisation, but deep down don't believe any of that shit.

You're annoying as hell and countries and cultures collapse when you get power.

>So it seems everyone here is one person
fuck off reddid nigger

this

athiests basically hate their fathers and by extension the patriachy allowing for feminism to reign and dictate the rules of society

Many here dont believe is god. We just dont like fedora tippers who suck to jews talking lies on behalf of science and reason

>So it seems everyone here absolutely hates atheists. What do you have against us?
i'm an atheist...And i hate most of them.
The ones online, especially the ones on youtube.

It's pretty obvious the immense majority of christians don't really believe. If they did, they'd spend their lives preparing to get accepted in heaven, rather than conducting themselves like the cunt Joe Average is.

Sup Forums is one person. It is scientifically proven. Stop denying it

>dude jews are all greedy parasites
>haha dude nigggers are all dumb violent apes
>DUDE WHAT THE FUCK HOW CAN YOU GENERALIZE THIS WEBSITE LIKE THAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NOT ALL OF US ACT THIS WAY YOU FUCKING BIGOT

I dunno. I don't hate you guys. I definitely hate those faggot catholic larpers that make christian generals though. Hiro needs to make a religion board and get rid of useless and redundant boards like /bant/

yeah, im down with jesus's message and his regular teachings, but trying to tell me that the actual key, the crux of it all, is that YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO BELIEVE HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD 3 DAYS LATER LIKE A FUCKING ZOMBIE, thats when youve lost me entirely. I cannot abide.

>b8
op you're retarded as usual

No one here cares if you are atheist or not if you are an attention seeker people will call you a faggot

I seriously hope nobody takes the Bible’s stories literally. You have to be a special type of retard to do that

>Be Atheist
>Claim to be moral without Christ
>Purpose weaker form of morality based on Christian principles
Do you see it yet, user?

Same goes to you door to door "BELIEVE IN JESAUS OR YEW GOIN TA HELL!" creeps

If you don't believe in God you're dead and going to Hell.

A nasty little Jew lives in every Christard's heart..

Whenever the little Jew is exposed the Christard's heart swells with a burning Jewish hatred of truth and the he begins to have hateful violent fantasies towards his fellow Whites that are very Jewy in nature.

>Can you respect us and we will respect you

But you don't do that.

>my hat is special. It contains the understanding of the universe. I have gained it through my long life studies of wanking into socks and vaping strawberry mint.

>all ruling classes in history were not atheists
bitch no actually religious person has ever hold power

>christian principles are not stolen from greece
kek

We don't have to put people down, we can enrage people simply by asking for a little bit of real evidence.

The Bible says that God will personally move mountains on your behalf if you have as much faith as a mustard seed. So if God has been moving mountains for 2000 years, then surely there must be SOME physical evidence??????????

>You are the most hated group of people in the world
Are you serious?

>God is real, I know it because uhuhhh the universe huhuhuh and he's real in my heart lmao

Most atheists have replaced god with the state and won't stop attacking us.

Had a Christian try and convince me you can walk on water if you believe in Jesus enough, and that he's personally seen miracles performed by exceptionally pious Christians.

They're insane.

this is the current state of my country. the govt and """science""" are the new imaginary well from which all good things flow, but IM the retard for being spiritual

I don’t believe in ancestor worship but if some Asian guy rings some bells and offers to say a prayer for my ancestors I’m going to be grateful and say thank you. I’m not going to stamp around and make snide remarks about science and imaginary friends

No, no they were not.

whatever you say cleetus christcuckery is half jew half greek

Because a lot of atheists like to use it as a one up, to show how smart they are. But all it does is show how idiotic they are. Firstly, it shows their own understanding of spirituality as very poor (usually the fault of Christian ways of teaching) and then they become atheist because of that. But then they have this arrogance towards theists, assuming they all believe out of ignorance like they once did themselves before they realized that and became atheist.

I will give them credit for questioning their own beliefs, because the way religion is taught for the most part, especially in the west is very dumb and requires you to be a complete fool to truly believe it in your morrow as it is taught this way. But a lot of people who realise this, they then decide to have loyalty towards their atheism as if it was yet another doctrine instead of investigating further in this field of philosophy. Then they think they are hot shit and they look down upon religions without understanding anything.

If you want to understand religion more than mere superstitions, then atheism is a required stage for most. But don't cling to it, keep an open mind and don't be a fool the same time.

why do atheists think atheism isnt a religion,

God is real and atheists are in for a big surprise when they meet him

Atheism is the arrogant position of brainlets.

That is what the Jews said, celsus just copied them. Nice try

>Reddit tier understanding of known Divinity
The existence of God can be proven only by philosophical means since he is outside creation and therefore not measurable within it, however there is absolutely no way of going around it that God must exist since the physical properties of this universe are constant and abide by natural laws which must have originated from somewhere. This has been argued through millennia by people far smarter than anyone here and pretty much everywhere people have concluded the same: God exists.

For some 16 year old faggot to come and think that he is such a genius because he can be blasphemous in the face of his parents who know better is seriously one of the cringiest things i've ever seen, yet it just keeps happening over and over.

Atheists are people we need to go to war.
They are unreasonable ignorant people who think of themselves as God.

An agnostic is something who just doesn't quiet believe because he doesn't really know. Agnostics are okay.

Atheists must be killed with fire.

>however there is absolutely no way of going around it that God must exist since the physical properties of this universe are constant and abide by natural laws which must have originated from somewhere.

lol I thought the universe was only 4000 years old?

The argument that's always annoyed me, even when I was a bit of a cringeworthy atheist, is the "problem of evil".

Now I'm just sort of vaguely agnostic, though I've taken an interest in the spiritual in a more general sense. It's largely academic but not entirely.

Around 60% of this board is atheists LARPing as Christians

Protestants, not even once

t. (((American))).

>I don't believe in some thing.
>Can you respect me for that?

No. You need to try a bit harder. Respect is earned. Try making something with your hands.

The thing is, early European Christianity was very different because it was heavily influenced by pre-christian ideas. Protestantism seems to abandon much of that surviving heritage. Though to be fair modern Catholicism seems to have gone a similar direction.

(some) Protestant sects are like the mentally impaired peasants of Christendom.

Catholicism has been bending over to the dominant world view that happens to be Judeo-Leftist.

Protestantism has been trying very hard to incorporate the teachings of Jesus into one big Jewish tradition from the beginning*,

* If you can separate early protestants and look at them as "super ultra catholics" from the later protestants and look at them as degenerations of the initial protestant thrust...

The initial goal of protestantism was to reform the Catholic church by making it to act more in line with what it preached.
Eventually, it became an entire different thing altogether.

You're just meaningless carbon so why bother seeking our approval?

>is atheistic
>still holds on to Christian slave morality
Western atheism is literally Christianity with the religious aspect kicked from beneath it. It holds onto its slave morality and worldview, but has no base to support it. Absolutely disgusting.

> You are the most hated group of people in the world