Why increase gun age to 21

If someone can vote, someone should have the right to protect themselves. This is the future of a feminine society. Rites of passage will be banned, and kids will lose most of their rights as the age limit raises for many given things. Can't even have a gun at 18, cannot defend yourselves, submit.

good point, voting should be raised to 21 too.

>Rites of passage
What a loss, African culture sure has excelled by being obsessed with them. Wouldn't want to think that maturity is entirely based on state of mind and not on whether or not you can drink or smoke or own a gun or if you stuck your hand in a glove full of bullet ants or sucked off an adult male to consume his essence.

This isn't video games.

>Rites of passage will be banned
Are you really unable to conceive a rite of masculinity that doesn't involve a firearm?

How’s the weather in Moscow?

V I D E O G A M E S

Why the fuck would a civillian need a gun anyway?

The point is to revolt against the government if needed

Fuck off my Sup Forums with your meme propaganda points faggot. People in the u.s. are sick and gun regulation won't fix such a complex issue.

I agree, as an under 21 gun owner, but this is the wrong board.

>need a gun to defend yourself
the average mutt

It's pretty cold, apparently.

>needs a guy to feel manly
ABSOLUTE STATE OF MERIMUTTS

Honestly, if they raise voting and draft age to 21 as well, I'm okay with it. Kids are stupid.

>americans don't want to stop the deaths of innocent people because of some piece of paper written over 200 years ago

Gotta take down those jets

Why not reintroduce mandatory military service to instill some discipline into today's college youth instead of denying the people the opportunity to defend themselves against oppression?

Fend off criminal scum and the inevitable mudslime invasion. 100% serious.

We lose more rights and privacy every year while corporate entities lobby our govt to do what will make them the most money as opposed to what should be done to benefit us all. Meanwhile cops run around ready to willfully steal your money via citation in the name of the state or lock you in a cage after kidnapping you.

America is headed in a great direction guise. Just give up your guns to help make it a better place /s

>deaths of innocent people
>it was a jewish school

Bots don't get cold, user.
Otherwise how could that have organized the #resist movement in the middle of the winter?

Fuck off gun child your opinions aren't old enough to count

>Needs a guy to feel man

shooting stuff is fun

Off topic. MODS.

>t. Pissed of redneck.

Seriously tho, US is a shithole when it comes to mental health. They're ALL sick and cannot wait for NK to nuke them.

Shooting schools/concerts/cinemas

So let's revolt then

So that the authoritarians lefty commies know theyll get plugged if they try some funny shit.

Then all guns should be limited to shooting ranges, or let hunters apply for hunting rifles only with much stricter vetting processes.

Based? Mod

Based mod

you shouldn't be allowed to vote until you're 30yo, anyway (and only if you pay taxes, never received gibs, and own land)

noooo

we used to be Sup Forums what happened

>hur dur I'm going to take down gubberment with muh gunz
You think it will actually be a sudden thing? No, it will start slow, and like what you Americans did to the invasion of privacy, you won't give a fuck until it's too late. Even when it's too late. You fucks don't deserve to say you will revolt against your government when you haven't done so already after all the shit they pulled

>implying guns made them do it
>not realizing that all the mass shooters have been on antidepressants that have been known to cause suicidal idealation, aggression, and emotional dissociation with reality.

this thread had nothing to do with video games at all

how about anyone owning land and not being a net recipient of compatriots' expropriated wealth

You have it good, amerimutts

In Brazil it's 25 and you can only buy a .380 or .38 and that is if an officer that sits behind a desk thinks you actually need it

Then why are there much less people dead yearly in other countries from depressed maniacs

This. Would solve a few a few problems desu desu

post your flag amigo

>muh hunting
You are legitimately retarded. The second amendment is not about hunting. Fuck off retarded gun grabber.

Nice. and how many 10s of thousands of gun murders did you guys have in 2017?

Why does it matter
The entire world is full of cowards. You claim to want guns to fight the government but haven't done so, because?

This. Any attempt to implement communism must be violently destroyed and silenced. This horrid ideology must not be allowed to persist. Communists must die. I'd sooner have sharia law instead of communism, even if its ideal communism. I'm THAT much against the ideology.

i've made no such claim, i just want to see your host nation's flag

Then fucking revolt against your welfare programs already, you dumb shits. Goddamn is there anyone with a spine these days?

>vietnam
>afghanistan
>iraq

Alright, but I am not obliged to entertain you in any way. I admit that I am a coward that won't revolt against the government, but you americans somehow still masquerade as if you fucks have the guts to do so.

Show us your flag fag

I don't own a flag fag, what's that? A new gun?

why hide behind a meme flag if you've got a valid point to make?

Only if voting rights go up to 21 as well.

So the government always has a reason to be afraid.

Don't have to take them down when no one can get a truck to deliver fuel. You can put a large caliber in an engine block easy. Bolt action minimal paperwork to get one.

We haven't been pushed too hard yet.
When the guns get banned then the government will take further liberties knowing that we will never be able to kill them.
Assassins keep government officials from becoming total tyrants.

When did I pretend my point was valid? I'm just ranting, because I hate you faggots for pretending. take it or leave it

This

i accept your concession, have fun posting!

What's too far?
They infringed on your privacy
They have essentially ensured that America runs on a two party system
They send young men to fight for other countries
They have increasingly tried to curtail your rights to freedom

What's too far for you fags? Killing citizens?

>21
Brains aren't fully developed until at least 25.

But you voted in a tyrant. Ironic.

18 is militia age by law.
If trump tries he will go to guantanamo too.
Teens need to learn fire arms early to have an effective citizen militia.
Trump would have to void the militia clause.

Jets can't patrol a street, you need bodies to do that. Those bodies are a lot less likely to do some boot stomping if the person they randomly decide to accost has a firearm on their person.

We need a good balance between congress and president

It's hard to tell which of these mass shootings are legit or not. I'd say some are false flags and others are allowed to happen to serve an agenda. Other countries don't let it happen I suppose

Nope cars and alcohol kill more teens. Felony alcohol possession. Felony teen in possession of motor vehicle. No legal contracts before 21. No college loans. No military. Draft every one male and female at 21-25 years of age.

if you think the government is evil enough to do falseflags on their own fucking citizens why aren't you goddamn revolting?

You're right. Increase the voting age too.

Fucking government shill trying to get someone to do something "crazy"

Hit too close to home? Goddamn at least other countries don't put on this pathetic pathetic font. They admit they won't do shit

you've already admitted your argument was invalid friend, post your flag or leave forever

Who the fuck would trust an 18 year old with a gun? Have you seen the state of American youth these days?

I know they are evil enough to do that and I know better than to post my reasons or what I'm doing online faggot

>tyrant
"Oh no, he said something I don't like! Tyrant! Hitler! Somethin' somethin' nazi punching!"

My God, I hate Trump but you fuckers make me want to support him. Your comfy little shithole that has internet in a first world country has never EVER known tyranny or dictatorship.

Can we include first amendment rights and 4th amendment rights and 5th amendment rights to 21 as well?

yeah, and yet you are still replying. this isn't your safe space you fucking faggot, I'll stay while you continue to whinge at what you think is a invalid argument

Not even close but your intention here seems obvious

>gets drafted
>"sorry user, you're brain isn't developed enough to use an assault weapon, you'll just have to use this musket like the founding fathers intended"

voting and gun ownership should be changed to 25.

>i never said my argument was valid
>my argument is valid

pick one homo, then post flag

to prove it makes zero difference then drop the law 10 years later...

Just like the assault weapons ban from 1996.

yes I'm ranting about amerilards' hypocrisy, that's all.

nigger

Well I never had an argument in the first place. My posts are pure rants. Take it or leave it

Sure kiddo

personally ive got no problem with raising the gun ownership age to 21. Lets think about it, if some bolshevik shit kicks off, the 21+ gun owners will be handing out guns to anyone 16 and up to fight back

i'll stay while you continue to whinge then XD

okay

thanks man, I always like an audience.

That's retarded. You can join the military at 18 and die for your nation. With a gun in your hand.
So. Fine. Raise the gun age to 21.
And no more military recruits under 21.
I just bet the government won't go THAT far.

haha sure they won't, after all they did do gun rights and freedom in general

People less than 21 shouldn't vote anyway. Actually, no one should vote.

>OP probably also wants to lower the age of consent to 12