Am I huwhite, Sup Forums

Am I huwhite, Sup Forums

You look high as fuck. White or no.

yeah, you are tripping bro

You are high on hard drugs. Stop eating 8g brownies..

Definitely tripping.

how are the mushrooms in Netherlands?

Are you a cat?

> those pupils
Drugs or literal head trauma?

>OP just received a retinoscopy and tries to act cool lol weed dude so high right now lmao

Acid or mushrooms?

Lookin' high as fuck.

JUST as the Neanderthal did...and their descendants, you pink beings known as 'white people', WILL be extinct... Larger brains DO NOT equate to greater intellect...or an ability to prevent INEVITABLE extinction! And Africans CREATED YOU beasts...YES...it makes TOTAL sense that you pink ANIMALS...you SOULLESS Frankenstein's MONSTERS...would terrorize and subjugate Africa the MOST...since THAT is where your greatest, HUMAN, MORTAL threat lies! The STRONGEST genetics terrorized by the WEAKEST! Elementary...for those of us who THINK, anyway! Because since you KNOW that Africans have ZERO Neanderthal DNA...yet you pink subhumanoids come FROM Africans (spliced with Neanderthals)...then you MUST yield that evolution is a LIE! And since Caucanderthals (what I SCIENTIFICALLY refer to you devoid troglodytes as...'troglodytes' because your ONLY homeland was CAVES)...ARE going extinct (see world population projections that reveal Caucanderthals will be in the SINGLE-DIGIT population percentage by the middle of this century...probably damn near GONE by the END of it!)...then you MUST yield that your 'larger brains' have ZERO benefit in PREVENTING you from going extinct...JUST as your recessive-degenerate traits, like pink skin and wavy hair, have ZERO benefits. NONE! In fact your skin FRIES in the NATURAL sun! The FASTEST-GROWING population on the PLANET is BLACK HUMANS!! FASTER than Asians, also declining from THEIR ape/monkey DNA..and FASTER than E. Indians...growing in numbers but ALSO eventually doomed from the ape/monkey DNA in THEM! YES...the planet is going BACK to black...we who CAN'T be traced back to a lower BEAST! I mean...you, as the TOTAL bottom of the barrel pink being, have ZERO argument! And this is ENDLESSLY amusing to me! NEXT it will be the predictable 'mud huts' or 'I.Q.' or 'Chicago' comments or something else along those lines...or a bland, predictable, UNORIGINAL joke. But DO tell me...HOW is ANY of that preventing your INEVITABLE extinction?

>People think being a strung-out dope fiend is cool
Why?

take your pills jamal

It's an alternative way of perceiving the world and can facilitate profound experiences. Why not?

>that flag
>that pupil

Neuken in de keuken

Yes

How many cocaines did you smoke?

You're high or dead

You’re a white skinned blue eyed beluga whale? A huwhale?

Get yourself clean Dutchman. Drugs are for niggers.

do you live under a rock? all the cool famous people are doing it

Do Androids dream of electric sheep

If i saw you now me and my buddy would chain our arms around you and scream nightmare nightmare.