So.. who are the real bad guys?

After some years on the internet, still the answer is obscure to me. Who are the real bad guys? Who is on top of the pyramid? Is it just random Jews? Is it the Deep State? The NWO? The Israelis? The Bankers? The Freemasons? Bogdanoffs?Who? Who is it goddamnit?

rich "jews" who want a new world order

back to your discord faggot

Pro tip for new fags look at the filename. OP filename == discord faggots

Hide and report discord threads

For what? Are they sabeans? Want to spread degeneracy to bring about the coming of the messiah? Or just control the world under a irreligious government
Or are they marxists?

You piece of shit I got this pic from google

Please I must know the truth

Ayy lmao

well, you asked for it

humanity sucks in general, only jews play the blame game.

I know that but there is someone at the top, who the hell is it? Who is the most powerful?

Jews, Hebrews, kikes, bagel munchers, pharisee's, followers of pre-christ Abrahamic religion, crook noses, merchants.

Whoever is funding Soros and the Rothschilds

we are the evil.
the necessary evil.

There are many of them. Which is their main goal, are the Zionist NWO types the most powerful? Or is it the ones who want to bring about the coming of the messiah by evil means? There are more than one group

the people that own media outlets
85% of german media is owned by 4 right-leaning families
no wonder the AfD got 50% of the screentime during our elections

jews do their best to distribute responsibility and attribute representation of one jew to every jew. they are a tribe that beleives in truth as a consensus conceived of amongst their tribe rather than truth from empiracle observation. the structure of their beleif system is a dual morality (us vs. them) that is concieved amongst themselves. God to a jew is the representation of jews as a group and therefor jews as a group are god. It is totaly possible for a group of jews to participate in something they are told is for a given ideological purpose where that purpose serves a higher purpose the jews participating are unaware of. they will construct myths amongst themselves and project that upon the outside world (dual morality) and it makes no sense to say what they actually beleive unless you are a jew yourself.

jews

Maybe it's Nazis?

They are at the top and don't have your best interest in mind. They are not bad, they are just your enemies and they are winning. If you were at the top it would be the same.

hebrews are extinct though

Actually, the real bad guys are...the almost completely apathetic and non-voting American public.

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."
-- Plato

I kind of think that is us.

>Is it just random Jews?
>Is it the Deep State?
>The NWO?
>The Israelis?
>The bankers?
I like how all of those are predominantly jews.

Us as in everyone other than said families

Satan

high ranking government officials

its us.
we are the bad guys.
everyone on Sup Forums Sup Forums is the devil.
all of the rest is just pretend larping, nobody is worse than the people in this thread and on this board.
there are no elite pedophile rings with power and money to not be shut down and punished.
there are no shadow governments or military industrial black project apocalypse cults.
there are no secret religious clubs trying to attack us or our lives or trying to take authoritarian total control of mankind and the planet.
there are no lies except EVERYTHING here on Sup Forums. we are the bad guys, user.
everyone in the real world is sane and responsible and productive.
racists are not because diversity is the ONLY strength we have.
this place lied to you, its totally safe. its totally fine. its better than ever really.
we are the problem and we need to kill ourselves so the earth can be cured of the disease that is everything our ancestors did.

Jews and lately the chinese.look up the Social Credit System

This. I'm gonna kill my self now actually. OP I suggest you follow suit.

Fritz

A cabal of fallen angels who are working in tandem with the descendants of their Nephilim offsprings back in the antediluvian age. When you see references to the union "Mother Earth" and "Father Sky" in various mythologies, who are actually females and fallen angels respectively. These fallen angels and the Nephilim are the other gods referenced in other religions and in the Bible by the Lord, They are the ones who currently rule the roost.

But not for long.

This made me jizz

Dolphins

according to a recent whistle blower whose job it was to hide their illegal worldwide money (laundering) from the auditors, there's about 8,000 people who control the entire world, government secret agencies, top bankers, top corp, the ultra rich, etc - they all exchange the dough$$$ and do illegal everything in global exchange besides forced murdering children, exploitation of women, drug running, etc, for leverage to access the levers of power.
this particular whistle blower lost his nerve when it was his turn to murder a child for the cabal, his money laundering skills suffered as he cracked, soon he had to quit - they attacked and throttled him to just within an inch of his life in a highly professional manner (expert torture mil) so for 2 years he was in a hospital recovering. He has never named any names.
the top of the pyramid is exactly who logic leads you to conclude it would have to be

It's like that one meme: It's not the rich, the jews, or the government.

It's the rich jews in the government.

Furthermore, Morality is subjective but I think the side that rejects the concept of god, kills babies, and tells others what to think is the evil side. I'm confident in our cause

children.
all the elite have kids and are fighting for their kids.

Hollywood gets all their ideas from Sup Forums. You people are the real stars.

An elite consisting mostly if not entirely of jews. They seek to turn people into cattle, dominate the earth and they serve satan.

there is no "bad guy" just people who have power and those who don't

simple as that

the occultists

A combination of old wealthy families, bankers, jews, and possibly vatican/jesuits.

UKRAINIANS AND MOSCOW FAGGOTS

Oh yeah, freemasons and some other Orders too.

Niggers are the only true locusts

he didn't ask about locusts.