Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul

What went wrong in the dungeons?

The show was amazing, then the whole dungeon escapy getting nowhery slapstick comedy killed everything. The directing became atrocious from then on and the plot fell apart.
I'm not even blaming Favarro for it, though probably I should.

Also, Nina is fucking useless. As expected of a woman though, and from a dumb bimbo on top of it.
They could have made a good point with "I'm useless so stop trying to use me for your agendas you bakas", but she is quickly becoming an eyesore from the fun genki character she started off as.

Fampais, I'm getting deeply concerned about the future of this anime.

>As expected of a woman
Does this mean you don't like Nina or Jeanne? Are you a fujo?

Jeanne is waifu, she can take care of herself and a good dicking can make her obedient.
Nina is bimbo bitch, no amount of effort can make her grow a brain.

The problem is that Rita does not have more screentime and this is always the problem.

Neither does this qt.
Best girls.

Preview's out by the way:
moca-news.net/article/20170825/2017082500000a_/01/

>Turn the best character who used to be main one into a secondary one
The anime gets much more enjoyable everytime Favaro appears but then it turns boring again because of muh Nina and literally Hitler romance.

Agreed, I want more of best bitch.

It happens in so many anime/manga. Too much focus on a romance plot that everyone knows is stupid, instead of the good stuff.

All those preview shots look gorgeous.

Favarro is shit.
Nina was much better MC. Emphasis on WAS.

BUT user (SHITLORD), YOU HAVE TO BE INCLUSIVE FOR ALL KINDS OF AUDIENCES

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

What the hell is magane angel still doing here?

>more Azazel/El scenes
Kiss soon.

You know this is the best scene from the last ten episodes.

I'm sorry, but Eru is for Bacchus to fuck.

Cygames just doesn't give a fuck as long as it works as the advertisment for the mobile app. Which is pretty weird since character like Cerb or Lucifer aren't pushed at all.

buy me

>tfw no shadowverse crossover cards
don't even have to make a new card just give an alternate version of some existing one like with quickblader

That's beautiful.

damn right nigga

Why are european towns so damn comfy?

10/10 Would live in a shitshack on the middle of the road.

What emotion is this expression supposed to convey?

Lust?

>The anime gets much more enjoyable everytime Favaro appears
Dubious considering most of his screen time is now devoted to coddling and enabling Nina's romantic retardation. Relationship between azazel and El is the real highlight of the season.

I don't think they care at all going by how all of the game characters get constantly epically shat on. Whore Cerby? Crunched Belpheghor? Humiliated Lucy? What the fuck were they thinking.

If this ends with Nina and Charioce dying like the pieces of shit they are it will officially be the best anime I've ever watched.

>Another demonfag thread
There comes a time demonfags, that you must either accept Charioce deserves to win the Ninabowl or stop watching. Your obsession is becoming unhealthy.

Will Favaro save Amira?

I'm really curious about cheerios' reception among the male jp player base. Anybody has some intel on that?

being done with alessand's bullshit

Forget all that, the real question is when will Lucifer get off his ass and do something?

They deserve each other, everyone agrees. They are both terrible human beings. I hope they end up together in death.

>They are both terrible human beings
She's not human, though.

>human beings
lmao
Did you even watch the show?
She is a friggin lizard m8.
Anything less than a dragon dildo won't satisfy her.

she's a halfie, half is a pass

>whore cerby
Nothing wrong with that desu

disdain for sneks

Can't wait to laugh at the tragic romance!! HA HA HA HA HA!

>50/50 dragon and human blood, literally a half
>she is one but not the other!
Niggas, that's now how maths work.

she thinks of herself as a dragun so she is a dragun

That's a dangerous game.If a man thinks of himself as a woman, do you call him Miss? Do you let him use the ladies bathroom?

Only if dick has fallen off. Then its fair game.

A large budget thanks to mobage dollars

>slapstick comedy killed everything
Most of the show's comedy IS slapstick.

(.......)

But they were literally goofing around in supposedly the worst dungeon of the empire while getting nothing done for like 3 eps. I can understand that they were needed to be put aside for the sake of PLOT, but why the fuck do you show their hijinks then? Dragonbitch alone could have escaped and came back 10x over if she weren't so birdbrained.
It didn't help that all the dungeon guard mooks were the same fat woman and her 30 clones. Like wtf, if you are too lazy to draw 5-6 semi-different faces on your mooks, then don't give them one.

The "comedy" wasn't funny because they were supposed to be in a desperate situation and the show already set a great tone with Jeanne's cool flashback.

I stopped watching after ep 14, because the stupid nonsense still kept happening even after their "escape". Sad!

I would marry the Cerby.

Would gladly father her little doggos.

Is this Monster Musume?

It's incredible how this show and this demented writer are spoiling this little bitch. he deserves to be kicked off a bridge, not to get his ego patted every time he wets himself.

>Favaro built a mechanical prosthesis
>in a cave
>with a box of scraps
But how?

Iron man did it

Monster Musume would have actually been a good show if it had girls like her.

I'll call it a tie.
I didn't even realize how well Nina and Favaro would mesh, but holy fuck this scene made me so happy.

I think it is just a peg leg.

bump

Good taste.

Because the sales of Blu - ray of Season 1 was bad
We had to change the scenario route.

If they want to sell bds will they add bl into the story? Is that why that faggot azazel has not been removed from the story?

I'm on episode 8 and why the fuck am I watching this

Azazel was originally scheduled to leave the death at Genesis
Since he gained popularity from the middle of his life, he survived the live route.

Popularity had nothing to do with it. It was already done in production.

Because it's fun, user.

If they want to sell BDs they will add game promo codes. But they already used Azazel to lure people into watching it since in Japan he's popular among male Shadowverse playerbase.

But it's so fucking dumb and I hate the characters

Welcome to the majority of anime

As long as you hate King Hitler your heart is in the right place.