South Africa Getting Tense

Shamelessly resposting a thread from earlier.

"I'm being serious right now

The new president confirmed that by the end of the year they will start dealing with companies that arent BEE enough, deal with (white) hatespeech, institute a national minimum wage, and go ahead with land seizures. They're detaining and banning journalists at the moment trying to document what's happening here. After the budget report they're gonna tax us for all the money we're worth (only 3 million people qualify for income tax, mostly whites supporting the other 54 millions) and use it for more gibs to stay in power. Some medical practitioners get taxed 88% of their income after everything else is subtracted besides just income tax. That's all gonna tank the economy because we can't fucking afford it.

If they actually go ahead with all of this we have maybe two years until collapse, four if we are lucky and it takes time to institute it. As soon as they start this year the economy will shoot up because of speculations, then it will drop after a couple of months as reality kicks in, and by the end of a year we are back where we started, from there on it will just drop exponentially until we have no industries or farms left and are massively in debt, since the government would never dare stop once they have started or their voters will drag them through the streets.

I know that there are some isolated boere militias (anything organised and open will land you in jail here, commandos are outlawed) that, if government turns the army on the people, have plans to storm army and airforce bases, seize equipment and arrest personal (tell them to fuck off home), before they even get their orders. The people I were speaking to said they either had plans for or believed that more than a third of military bases could be seized within two hours of the word go. But that isn't a situation we want, because then the media will be against us during the issuing escalation."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wdIiT16LV4
youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o
youtube.com/watch?v=tsbAba0qLHI&ab_channel=SwordOfTheChrist
youtube.com/watch?v=BMYptFjaqO4
freewestmedia.com/2018/02/22/south-africas-new-president-dashes-hope-of-moderates/
youtube.com/watch?v=pClpG8FNuxs&t=94s
youtube.com/watch?v=O2zH_dBRQB8
brandsouthafrica.com/people-culture/people/south-africas-population
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>On the water crisis in Cape Town one user posted"

"It's running out here and me and 3 friends already made bug-out plans to hike for 15 hours from Stellenbosch to Grabouw to avoid the anarchy. The municipal gov thinks that more than 22 thousand people can just line up at a tap each day (200 taps planned for a city of more than 4 million) and each get 50 liters in person. Nobody has the time or patience for that especially blacks. I'm telling you shit will hit the fan in Cape Town first and then confidence in the economy will also shatter like a domino effect."

"You'd be surprised. Two overseas friends of mine are now planning to come back because it's getting heated here. Why? Well it's obvious they're coming here now that there's no bullshit and a real fight might start in 12-24 months. Might start small, an uppity farmer shooting at government officials trying to make him sign paperwork to hand over his farm to a black worker, maybe Cape Town's troubles escalate and spread across the country, maybe the economy tanks form low confidence and a populist force storms the Union buildings in a coup (our military is kept tiny to prevent military coups) and announces its time for whites to die. Who knows, something is going to happen, it's a matter of what and when, not if.

Though idk how Sup Forums thinks we survived this long. Living in a 80% black country I've been forced to interact with blacks and let me tell you from the simple laborer to that arrogant university student they're all extremely terrified of whites even thinking of organising because they know they're fucked. Blacks don't own firearms here besides random gangs in the shittiest parts of the intercities. Walk into any gunshop here, go into any firing range, go to any hunting club, it's 100% just whites. Blacks scatter when whites team up for anything. No matter who wins a civil war it will basically be a genocide. 99 out of 100 times you'll be dealing with blacks with firebombs and pangas and it will be mostly disorganised gangs and marauders, they're not brave enough while whites have absolutely nothing to lose at such a stage. The SANDF will disband, especially when the white airforce starts to leave their posts. Meanwhile you also have coloureds and other non blacks that have just as much to lose in such a scenario and they're also just as tired of the overt black nationalism.

It will be a bloodbath but I feel we can win. I'll post my shit here regularly so you guys can get a first person taste of the Race War once it begins."

Stay safe brother. Why don't you get out now?

>In response to the above post:

This exactly. You're right. I'm not going anywhere, I'm not a cuck who's just going to save myself like a fucking Syrian migrant while the vast majority of my countrymen fight here. I stand here. Went shooting the other day and will again this weekend. Syria type shit gonna go down soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=0wdIiT16LV4

If you are white you should leave South Africa ASAP, Zimbabwe 2.0 is about to go down.

SeeAnd fuck off

No point in staying and fighting, South Africa is negro land and they're about to get what they want (whitey dead or gone), just leave

Will burgers just move to Europe once you're le 49% face?

please god no.
boers are welcome though. dont stay too long there or you'll turn into niggers

Stand and fight! Any other behavior is cowardice. Fuck cowards, they will be publicly shot.

Hey you guys wanna get mad? This guy leader of Black Land First.

>South Africa going to be the birthplace of livestreamed mercenary carnage
I didn't think it'd be this soon.

I will offer refuge to 6 of your blonde white women under the age of 40.

Have any white south africans considered just moving out of the country, and coming to the US for example? You guys would be more than welcomed in the midwest for example.

Also how do I find a qt white south african fleeing the racial tensions? ;_;

If that's your plan are you & your fellow countrymen getting organized at least? I wish our military would come in & help you guys out

You don't seem to understand the important situation South Africa is in in regards to world geo politics and current trends in Western countries. We're the canary in the coal mine, what's happening here is what is going to happen in the US and Europe if you stick with your current trajectories. Normies however are not aware of it or choose to ignore it as a fantasy, but they cannot ignore a full blown race war happening in a prominent country such as South Africa. Even if the media tries to spin it as whitey acting up for daring to defend themselves it won't be enough. Normies will be instantly Redpilled about what happens in multicultural societies where whites are a minority. Blacks and hardline lefty groups will call you an Apartheid supporting Nazi for even given any sympathy to white South Africans. This will be a massive fucking Awakening about the future of Western countries and expose these vile people for just how dangerous they are to us. We are a necessary sacrifice, but like the user said earlier we can still win.

See you space cowboy

>17,000 reprobate niggers die
>Let's kill the 3 million holding this shit heap together!
>Millions more starve to death
Blacks are a biological weapon

We have too many niggers in our military, They wont kill their niggers because they is Kangs ya know.

Good luck then

They will or they get charged with war crimes, most shifty nigger soldiers don't make it far in the system, some do sure but not most

youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o

>black government
>black majority
>but it's the white suburbs that are the problem
You ever notice how Niggerstates act almost exactly like Communists? Their perpetual failure is blamed on a new scapegoat with each passing incident until there's nothing left but themselves, then they blame eachother until either their society completely collapses or there's nobody left to pretend there is a society.

>Blacks are a biological weapon
It's pretty obvious. Notice how nearly ALL of their genetic traits are dominant AND inferior.

See

Kill as many private property breaking niggers, communists/ darkies as you can brother, we fully support you.

/salute

youtube.com/watch?v=tsbAba0qLHI&ab_channel=SwordOfTheChrist

There is 1 Billion Africans, some special troops must be there that can stop you ?

Would you recommend to not do volunteer work for whites in South Africa? Are there networks which organize such things? How bad is the situation down there?

Hopefully Presnent Kamala Harris will be in office in 3 years so she can deploy our corn fed Iowa farmboys to solve the uppity Boer problem forever when this happens.

>then they blame eachother
No then they blame European colonialism/influence

I have to ask, what are the self defense laws like over there?
What would happen if you walked into a nigger neighborhood with a legal gun and shot a nigger in self defense when one inevitably attacked you?

defs gonna be wearing a go-pro and live stream all the happening once shtf :D

Someone petition Trump Jr to convince daddy to save white SAers from genocide

You're only permitted a non automatic handgun or a non automatic/semi automatic shotgun unless you join a hunting club. You also have to be 21.

Oh yeah and there's a thing called "reasonable escalation" which means you basically need to have one foot in the grave before killing a nigger.

>They're detaining and banning journalists at the moment trying to document what's happening here.

Any proof, or examples?

I'm a spic with nothing to live for, and of ideal age, how can I join up with a south African militia and help fight when shit hits the fan?

I wish I had a clip of it, I few weeks ago I saw a coloured guy talking about the violence in the Cape flats, talking about how whites were responsible for them offing eachother in record numbers because we'd taught them violence through appartheid. It's fucking incredible the level to which they lack agency

Would the government census get suspicious seeing most of the whites getting hunting licenses?

Also answer my previous question nigger, are you guys actually getting organized?

That feel when a civil war kicks off in South Africa and all the extremely well trained South africans in the British military drop ship and head back, i imagine lots of Afghan vets would do the same just for the absolute bants.

That is what you fuckers said 20 years ago when you stopped controlling those niggers.

But nothing happened and NOW look at ya.

>South Africa breaks out into Anarchy
>Civil war throughout the entire nation
>Whites unite and form a mighty army in the civil war
>Whites Take over South Africa
>Whites reinstate Apartheid
>White birth rate triples in South Africa
>Black birth rate drops 99.997%
>South Africa becomes a global superpower

Don't fucking isolate. Fuck the west. Make plans to take the military bases.

Huh. One of my first redpills way back was the nuclear disarmament before the end of apartheid. I wonder why...

definitely post link here. We'd love to tune in. I wonder if you'll be getting anarchy tourism too, like in the purge. If people traveled the Middle East to fight for/against ISIS, I can't imagine there'd be any less people fighting along side fellow whites shooting up a bunch of niggers

The FFL has many White Saffas my dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMYptFjaqO4

This bro. Can we join a militia, or support financially?

British Artmy too, it's because South Africa no longer lets the Boers/Whites practice war.

Which they are all very good at.

You lads are going to die for literally no reason. You're in their land, leave it to them and come home, you dumb faggot.

better arm up satan. Enemies are at the gates.

Let me explain something to you SA's.
If you really do want to go through with some sort of coup then this "arrest personnel/tell them to fuck off home" train of thought has to end.
You better be prepared to WIPE OUT THE ENEMY'S ENTIRE COMMAND STRUCTURE, put bullets into heads, bodies into mass graves, or you're basically committing suicide.

DO NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES take the fucking Nigger President or any of his colleagues "hostage". Do not "arrest" those fuckers. You better FUCKING KILL THEM as SOON as you get the opportunity, or they will escape and set up some government in exile and come back with some international force to Yemenize you.

REPEATING: You have to kill that fucking king and all his accomplices IMMEDIATELY, burn all their fucking records, MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE or incredibly burdensome for foreign powers to reinstate the regime.

Don't be like fucking Yemen, don't capture the President then let him escape to Saudi Arabia and come back with an army to fuck you up for years. Kill those fuckers on the spot Goddammit. Or don't even bother rising up.

It will be a complete media blackout.. the media hasn’t mentioned one peep about South Africa since the World Cup.

The media hardly mentions Venezuela they will mention South Africa even less no matter what happens

Godspeed, you Boars and Anglos against the hordes of kaffirs.

How do the Coloured and Indian populations stand in this conflict?

unironically, is there a way i can send ammo?

An user in another thread just filed to form a non-profit to aid in your cause. Kick the shit out of as many nigs as you can and we'll do our damnedest to help you over here.
May God bless you and yours, Saff. Fight hard and give em hell.
>Reminder that unconventional warfare can turn apparent imbalances on their heads. They've got numbers and the legislature, sure. But you've got superior know-how and nothing to lose. Think sabotage and guerrilla tactics.

You'd get jailed , raped and tortured for that. If you don't just believe but are some how able to prove you're about to be murdered, you can't defend yourself, especially not going into one of their neighbourhoods to do so.

Does non automatic handgun mean revolver only, or just not full auto?

Can't wait to see civil war streams

This. I've been stocking up to defend white nations for a few years now. I'd never join the US military though, because they don't get to have fun.

Fucking this. Don't cuck out and let them live. You will never get peace if you let those who would slaughter you live.

>because then the media will be against us during the issuing escalation."
Don't worry about the fucking media FOR FUCKS SAKE. Just do what is necessary for your fucking survival. Don't play a fucking PR game. Don't worry about the goddamn moral high ground.
Just fucking slaughter the enemy's command structure, destroy all their documents, and burn everything you can to make it impossible for any foreign powers to figure out what happened or to piece the prior regime back together.

I keep fucking telling you people the Media's greatest power is getting you morons to care what it says about you. That's how they control your behavior, and they will say bad shit about anything you do that doesn't benefit them until you change your behavior to always benefit them.

On whose side do the coloureds generally stand?

>South Africa is negro land
only because the dutch made it fertile and prosperous. There were no niggers there when the Dutch arrived. Then west African niggers heard about the riches and demanded gibs. The European technology allowed a population boom, and now they say it's there's. In reality, the whole world is the white man's.

This. Free market white ethnostate when?

Well said.. you basically have to fucking kill everyone

so? kill them all before they kill you
make denel cover the ammo bill

You're the actual faggot. Whites built South Africa and rightfully deserve it. Niggers can go to hell

Well we should get Trump and Europe to offer immigration to all South African whites... but you retards always say, but my ancestors were here for hundreds of years. Even before nigs arrived. Well then fine. Duke it out and defend your homelands against a million nogs. But sometimes you gotta make like an Irish potato muncher and gtfo.

Technically they are seen as Black by the government. Hell even the chinks are considered Black by the government. In reality BEE and AA is exclusively for Bantu kaffirs.

The kullids are bro tier, they will fight with us. The poos need to be put to death like dogs in the street.

>go ahead with land seizures. They're detaining and banning journalists at the moment trying to document what's happening here.

But remember, whites in south africa have no asylum claims that are valid because pointing this out or pointing out people getting murdered is racist.

>if government turns the army on the people, have plans to storm army and airforce bases, seize equipment and arrest personal

At which point whitey will be the devil once again, and the SA regime will literally get western help to fight these terrorists.

Do you get your place in the world yet, cracker? There's nothing nobody can do to you that's evil or racist.

Ah, here we go, of fucking course..

"An analyst who wants to remain anonymous, told FMW that there is a globalist angle to Ramaphosa’s zeal to take white farms. Corporate interests in Johannesburg linked to Buenos Aires, Argentina, hope the coming food insecurity would lead to lucrative grain contracts paid for by US and European taxpayers."

freewestmedia.com/2018/02/22/south-africas-new-president-dashes-hope-of-moderates/

What's a Kullid?

Will the based Boere militias accept European volunteers?

Mixed race

Interesting, do you have land?

>Good Schwartze, heres some good schwartze doggie treats.

Every...Single...Fucking...Time

Kullid is just a weird way the user spelled coloured.

>only 3 million people qualify for income tax, mostly whites supporting the other 54 millions

This is the darkest possible future for Europe and America.

What is the intended purpose of making all these changes?

Fuck goverment intervention and kikes.

They have a grudge against both sides, they weren't treated as bad as black but not equal to whites during appartheid, and the blacks treat them badly because they didn't suffer as much as they did. The younger ones seem to be more SJW and have a chip on their shoulder with whites, but across the board i'd think they'd side with us or take their own side .

Paul Kruger International Nigger Safari hunting Regiment when?

You should see this shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=pClpG8FNuxs&t=94s

(((Joe Slovo)))

Good luck, my friend. May God be with you.

So it's about fucking money, as always, forcing the EU/US to pay for grain import contracts. God fucking damn this life.

What I fear most is that UN or some EU cucks would unironically help the blacks to kill the whites. Plus all the information embargo or outright defence in Jewish media like CNN.

Agreed, the tax rate in the future will be enormously large on current trends.

MOABs will be dropped on white community by USA under the guise of stopping terrorism.

My dude they will defs take up arms with us. They literally have White man DNA, they even speak Afrikaans but they do have their own ethnic interests.

Daily reminder taxes are always used to support the leaching population.
It's always about money and power dude. I think the kikes have been running this world since the central banking system has been deeply instituted into the USA.

>mfw europe will probably send aid to niggers if there is a civil war
Also how hard would this rich nigga with two tigers get fucked over with new tax laws? He has like three luxury cars and has to buy a shit ton of food for his animals.
youtube.com/watch?v=O2zH_dBRQB8

Jesus, there's no hope of this not becoming Rhodesia 2.0. They want us begging for gibs and grain handouts like the rest of Africa. What do you think the Chinese will make of this? They want our minerals and our land to grow rice for the population explosion.

Cool have fun getting your brains scooped out by bare handed niggers looking for gold in your skull

I can't wait for your country to collapse and blame it on white people.

Would White South Africans appreciate some sort of a white international brigade to fight in SA on behalf of whites there or would that be a bad idea?

What is the numeric population of colored?

Why don't you all leave...?

>mfw the next great southern african bush war will begin in my lifetime
Checked.

Observations on prior insurgencies to guide white South Africans in order too fight back if it all collapses.

>government leadership
Kill them all, there is no other answer. Car bombs, raids, whatever. Just kill them all without remorse or mercy. If not they will start an exile and the international "community" will back them in any way possible. President Fuckstick should be killed and paraded through the streets, with his corpse hung for all to see. He should not be in Mozambique saying that he was wrongfully ousted because he tried to tank the economy.

>military
Like it was stated, you need to take over as much army equipment as possible and distribute it rapidly. More likely than not you will not be receiving outside support (possibly Russia, but who knows at this point) and you need to take advantage of all the equipment. If you do get outside support do not squander it.

>media
You have control the narrative. No if, ands, or buts. Do not approach any kind of (((journalist))) without a plan for what to say and how to say it. They will try to use your words against you, do not let them do this. If they start probing for more information than necessary you tell them to fuck right off. If they insist you now have a nice set of hostages to bargain with. The world will be sending in journalists to cover the event and try to craft a narrative that multiculturalism is salvageable.

>outside influence
Court those that want to help, discourage those that are working for your enemy. By this I mean make it an absolute pain in the balls for any foreign entity to operate in the area. Refer to my previous point of kill them all. Worst case scenario is SA gov't officials in exile get Chinese backing and attempt to invade to take the country back over, you CANNOT let this happen.

about the same as us, last time I checked they surpassed us.

brandsouthafrica.com/people-culture/people/south-africas-population

>implying SA is salvageable

Just let it go mate.