>early character designs featured in Tadashi Hiramatsu's Sketch Book

Wow Bald looks weird

Have you ever seen a magical pig?

>Yuri Plisetskaya
So he really thought he was a girl?

Is this a stealth mugen or YOI thread?
Also mine is pic related.

The fuck?

To be fair, all the 3D models they use for the fairy were girls so I wouldn't blame him if he got confused.

If this isn't a thinly-veiled YOI general, and OP is actually asking, then pic related.

They are the cutest and best psychos ever.

Why is Italy from Hetalia with Dracula?

>your pic
I've never shipped them but that pic was so fucking gay

From Naruto mine is Kakashi/Iruka but I feel like western fans don't care about them

Sasuke ain't gay

They wish they could be as good of child murderers as these two.

Kishimoto could've drawn them sucking each other's cock and it would've been less gay

kek, he is a complete fag and Naruto's ending is basically Brokeback Sharingan.

l o l good one user xD

Sorry, did I say Dracula? I meant Kenny from SNK. Now what series are those two homos from, again?

Never watched nor read Naruto but that looks real fucking gay. Is one or both of them actually in love with each other?

>your spoiler
Shittaste.jpg
Never understood how people could ship 2 characters that maybe interacted 2 times over 700 chapters.

You and your dad.

>I'm the one who's sorry
What did he mean by that?
I don't watch Boruto and I stopped reading Naruto years ago

Toppest kek. Is this real?

Both are in love with each other and it's a tragedy.

They are from Fate/Zero and are Caster/Gilles de Rais and Ryuunosuke Uryuu.

100% real

He's sorry for pretending he was too busy being on a 12 years long mission to visit his wife and kid. Luckily he's never too busy to fuck Naruto behind the life tree.

That he feels sorry to Sakura but he can't help himself from plundering her husband's ass when they meet every 2 months while she hasn't seen him in over 8 years.

Stealth mugen, mods have been dicks.

I'm reading the tv tropes page for their homo moments and
>Q. What did the kiss with Naruto taste like? Lemon?
>A. Hmmm ... Like Miso I guess ...I mean... like I remember! Damn Naruto, why would he do that?!
NIGGA THAT'S FUCKING GAY HOLY SHIT

>Victor being Yuuri's woman
As it should be.

You're pretty deluded Dude. Naruto is definitely gay but Sasuke ain't

There are also things like pic related and many more. Apart from Togashi's stuff, it's the only shounen where the subtext was so fucking strong that the homo end was actually seen as a possibility by half of the fandom at some point.

You don't have to share my opinion.

Not that user but you are the deluded one. Naruto is more likely bisexual but Sasuke is a full blown homosexual who has never even kissed his wife and hasn't visited his family for a decade while he keeps in close contact with his buttbuddy (all canon facts).

I know, but it's unironically one of the most popular pairings in the Naruto nip fandom, with countless doujinshi kek
Kakashi has always been a popular character, and Iruka was the first pretty, available boy around the same age to ship the sensei with.

The last episode is a fucking gift. And they're still more canon than any other fantasy homo ships thanks to Kishimoto's retarded finale.

I don't fucking care who's the "woman" and the "man", as long as they have sex.

true best homo pair right here

>it's the only shounen
I wouldn't say the only shounen... While it's not so much the case anymore with their inevitable break up, at one point last year during a certain Attack On Titan chapter, even people here on Sup Forums were genuinely wondering if Eren was about to kiss Armin in a certain scene. He didn't, but the scene is very, very, very fucking gay. Pretty much 75% of the non-normie fandom and non-Eremika shippers all believe(d) that there was some homosex subtext between the two,
especially with the author saying that "There's a rumor they are dating" about them, and Eren apparently would destroy the entire world just to make Armin happy. And Armin's dream is staying by Eren's side.

>implying Victor isn't a submissive slut who screams for Jap cock every night

These two.

To be honest as awful as the final was, the Gaiden and Boruto movie cemented Naruto/Sasuke as a fucking Brokeback mountain couple. And things like pic related don't help with the feeling that had one of them been a girl, they would have been considered canon from the very beginning.

The true thinking man's favorite homo pairing.

>spoiler
Not as gay as NaruSasu but still pretty gay.

I remember when people liked Armin and thought he was going to grow up and become handsome/

>Implying they're both not sluts for eachother's cocks.

Shit, seriously? I dropped it like a year ago but I gotta see this.

Which chapter?

>had one of them been a girl, they would have been considered canon from the very beginning.
That applies to the aforementioned Armin x Eren ship so hard. Mikasa would've been blown out of the water even harder than she already is if Armin was a girl. Which,
in fact, was originally what he was. A girl. But Isayama changed it because he wanted to,
and I quote, "introduce a type of relationship not often seen in manga". Yep.

Fuck off with this Eren/Armin shit. This is pure delusional and if they had 1% of the subtext Naruto and Sasuke had, that would be a feat. There are canon homos in SnK but that's neither of them. Also no one but fujos is seeing Eren/Armin, normies ship Eren and Mikasa and on Sup Forums he is paired with Historia or Annie.

Lies and slander, Gil belongs to Enkidu.

Armongfags are here, time to abandon the thread.

He'll probably stay a manlet and have a baby face.

83-85, but be warned of massive spoilers. Chapter 73 is literally a chapter where they do nothing but flirt with each other. Pic related.

I bet you're an Eremika shipper.

>fujos
That ship is actually unpopular with fujoshi and Erenfags in general. It's entirely driven by Arminfags.

>replying to yourself

Gilles and Ryuunosuke were brought together by fate and are way better.

>Arminfags
>not fujos
user, pls.

True. Look at these two satisfied whores. Disgusting, isn't it?

I can't into JP, what is Hase saying? Something about homos?

Do you prefer babyface Armin or lumberjack Armin?

D-Do they make it?

I love these two.

Babface is realistic. Lumbermin is delusional. His parents were turbo midgets, there's no way he's going to grow beyond 5'7'.

To the ocean? Yeah, but Eren ruins it with his emo faggotry. It turns into an Armin x Mikasa scene instead.

I don't know why but I really like Achilles/Hector even though neither ever wants to see the other.

Even if I were, it's still a much better ship with more chances of getting canon than your shitty coconut head will ever get.

Also
>growing beyond 18
Next time we see him, he'll be at his full height. He's 19 or 20 now.

Not him but I don't understand the appeal either. I laugh at Mikasa's misery in panels like these sure, but I just don't give a fuck about this couple. I hate Armin with a passion and I hope he dies. I disliked Eren for a long time too and only recently started appreciating him.

Look at that manly chin.

>better ship
>chances of getting canon
Yep, you are definitely an Eremika shipper. Need I remind you of "Rather than a lover" or the fact that he is absolutely not at all attracted to her, there's never been any manga shipping moments, and he barely even tolerates her as a "friend". It is completely and utterly one sided. He has more chemistry with Connie than with her.

enkidu isn't a man therefore it's not homo

But /fit/ told me guys can grow taller even when they're 21-year old manlets.

user, I...

It's not OTP material unless one dude literally dies for the other.

Fuck off Sup Forums, clay dolls are people too.

D E L E T

I still ship them, after all these years.

Franz deserved better, Albert was too obsessed with blue cocks

Franz ;_;

It's a containment thread that gets made every once in a while for newfags like you. Please say here.

Oh, why is that, user?

I don't know who spread that retarded info but they must be a manlet. Yes; guys and even some girls may still gain 1 or 2 cms while in their early 20s but expecting a 19 or 20 years old guy to grow 5 or 10 cms like I see people mention sometimes is delusional.

>knows mugen
>newfag
Here is your (you)

I can't blame him, the blue cock was too beautiful, not to mention objectively superior.

>calls them "mugen threads"
This is exactly why you're new.

Long haired Victor looks so disgusting to me.

W-what? Why? I genuinely want to know because this is literally the first time I have ever seen anyone say this.

>not imagining yourself riding his ass while yanking those beautiful silvery locks of his as he moans out your name

>yoi
>snk
>naruto
This is like a perfect storm of cancer.

Still it's refreshing to see what a homothread without the backseat mods looks like. Can't say I dislike it.

>22 posters
>50 images
>100 posts

Fuck off with your general