>VP Pence @America 1st Policies event in TX 2/17/18
youtu.be/-hrEpSpeiAY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis inflight presser 2/17/18
youtu.be/wWXVw24lAmk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/734231223002894337
hannity.com/media-room/whats-wrong-with-nancy-pelosi-suggests-mowing-grass-to-defend-southern-border/
sys.Sup
archive.is/VVJTp
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6
archive.is/b3mUp)
archive.is/ebZhq)
archive.is/beCNK)
archive.is/twuhL)
archive.is/jI5MD)
archive.is/6zJbL)
archive.is/7LSTP)
archive.is/oBHrU)
archive.is/cwYbz)
archive.is/XkfS9)
archive.is/sB6dX)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/734231223002894337

Can anyone give me the QRD on today's events?

WTF I LOVE JOE NOW!

hannity.com/media-room/whats-wrong-with-nancy-pelosi-suggests-mowing-grass-to-defend-southern-border/

MAGA

Fuck the QRD, someone give me the quick rundown

MOON BASE NOOOW

I trigger you losers so bad, you stalk me in the real. I just laugh though. Mind owned

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmobile.twitter.com%2FrealDonaldTrump%2Fstatus%2F966662241977360384

I honestly hate this anchor baby more than most other anchor babies.

I love our gun mommy

trump is a fag lol

Arm the teachers. Install metal detectors at the schools.

Love you, fren.

Yas, kqween, you're slaying!

We can finally get alien money now

why does fox news employ marie harf? god..

School legionaires when?

THE MOONBASE, DANHELD. NOW.

So this entire gun episode is just DaCa 2.0 right.

They're really kicking her ass over this

fuck off you sad little creature

The rake is coming leaf

So do we like or hate Gun-Mommy?

>Space station on the Moon that looks like a 60s diner and gas station.
Yes please!

fuck off you pedophile faggot

But that will disparately impact poor nigger felons who dindu nuffin.

Thanks user, doing God's work. Got any more Lisa?

B A S T E BUMPSTOCK BAN

WHO NEEDS 2A SUPPORT IN THE MIDTERMS NOT US

fuckin trump sellin us out to aliens n shiet

Seems that way. Nothing will get through Congress. I don't think they could agree on a declaration that ((Traps are Gay)) at this point.

The KAC pirate would love this idea since he's a Romanboo.

>it's a split screen day with just a static shot of the white house
Fuck you FNC team for denying me more gargoyle feet

I think they're just popping chaff to distract from the deadline, so when it ends the next day they won't have the proper footing to dealmake

>Baste
fuck off leddit you have to go back

Rude.

Man fuck Thrall. Garrosh years were best horde years.

I'm going to need to know the show, episode, timestamp and preferably just a clip of this scene linked to me directly. For scientific evaluations and studies. I'm working on my PhD. and need more research materials.

Reminder that the USA is controlled by the kikes.

CPAC going on, some russian cheated to win a bronze medal with his wife on the olympics, Sessions spoke about people scamming the elderly for all their money - a woman did a speech about them robbing her grandma until she only had 90 dollars and then she killed herself once she found out she was cheated.
Trump twitted a bit, same thing he said yesterday, nothing much.

Join the (gun)club, brother. Wew!

STOP GIVING (you)'s TO SHILLS

THINK BEFORE YOU POST!

Thank you for supporting my paycheck

I support this. One of the biggest problems with space endeavors is the cost of launching from Earth (though SpaceX is making progress on that, considering the success of the last mission).

It's not my fault Jamal had to get into a shoot out with Gym Instructor Tyrone.

Imagine the triggering from the left if Trump is the president to colonize the Moon/Mars

Yes I'm clearly a shill how could anyone be against banning assault plastic?

So is Europe Ahmed.

STOP GIVING (you)'s TO SHILLS

THINK BEFORE YOU POST!

Thank you for supporting my paycheck

They're dying out here.

you fuck off, faggot

archive.is/VVJTp

I would like to go to the range one day since my parents were deathly afraid of guns so I never got to go growing up.

Ryuuou no Oshigoto!. First episode I think. Why are you getting a PhD in Shogi?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: i'm half hoping the upcoming infrastructure bill allocates a [relatively] small amount of funds to look into space infrastructure like space elevators.

I think Noot would be so happy.

Would it still be considered colonization even though there’s no one on the moon?

>mfw my dream of one day being Governor of the Martian Republic still has hope

That's not what the niggers at our listening said.

We have stolen your tears and your niggers too.

>implying 2a people will sit out the midterms if bump stocks get banned

But they can't influence the gube.....

AWOO!

He would write three books to celebrate

> So this entire gun episode is just DaCa 2.0 right.
Exactly! But don't get complacent, for it to work your congressmen must not given an inch meaning
> CALL YOUE FUCKING CONGRESSMEN

Make your voice heard and make sure they don't budge. Caving for short term political gain would be very appetizing so it takes the base making noise ****directly in their ears**** by calling, faxing, sending emails and even snail mails.

she's better than leftists but shes a retard who thinks the 2A is for women to protect themselves against rapists.

She did not once talk about equality of arms between the people and the state
she did not once talk about "necessary for the security of a free-state"
She wants people to get locked up based on rumors in an ever expanding definition of what constitutes as "insane" as defined by (((psychiatrists)))

You know, the same people that say that love of race/religious faith is insanity but chopping off your cock because you believe you have a girl soul trapped in a male body is a healthy sign of self expression.

Better do it while you can.

Fox News is showing the Rubio rape
AHAHAHA

Gorka straight up pushing Sup Forums talking points

>Reminder that the USA is controlled by the kikes.

At least in America they're dying off and you can still talk shit about them legally.

Reminder that even Trump himself appreciates what we’re doing here! Cannot let the liberals and kikes win. Must keep fighting!

Trump Accomplishments - pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
Trump MAJOR Accomplishments (Year 1) - pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6

NEW!

>DoJ to investigate FBI’s mishandling of the “Trump dossier” (archive.is/b3mUp)
>Nunes begins second phase of dossier probe, plans to query James Comey (archive.is/ebZhq)
>Jeff Sessions announces new cybersecurity task force (archive.is/beCNK)
>Small-business confidence hits record high in 2018 after Trump tax-reform win (archive.is/twuhL)
>Trump says he has signed a memorandum recommending that bump stocks be declared illegal (archive.is/jI5MD)
>Florida legislators vote down attempt to revive bill to ban assault rifles (archive.is/6zJbL)
>Japan to buy at least 20 more F-35A stealth fighters from the USA (archive.is/7LSTP)
>Arrests of illegal immigrants in Boston are up 50% (archive.is/oBHrU)
>Border wall work begins in downtown Calexico (archive.is/cwYbz)
>Broward county sheriff to deploy deputies with rifles to local public schools (archive.is/XkfS9)
>President Trump calls for end of gun-free zones near schools, endorses idea of teachers and others in schools being armed (archive.is/sB6dX)

Reminder, Joy Reid is /our ancap/ now.

The future of space is private industry. We don't need government help, unless its a private-public partnership to build a space elevator. Other than that, the state can stay away from space.

>mnuchin signature
Good detail dude

>How about you gas yourself Mahmud and stop pretending you know about American gun law. There is no reason to even bring up the bumpstocks or raising the age to purchase a rifle. Nobody would bat an eye if he just focused on school security and mental health. Completely stupid move on his part here.
have a (you), concerned black pill shill

call your representative and tell him FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS instead of crying like a stupid little bitch cause i tell you this proposal is likely a lip-service and democlaps will reject anything President Trump will put on the table.

Yeah I'm sure they'll rush to the defense of people who passed more gun control measures than Obama.

Stop acting like a fucking nigger.

>Rubio: Magazine clip size

He probably has them pre-written.

It's nothing like DACA. At all, in any way.

It was either Shogi or Gender Studies. I had to pick one. I hope to be a Shogi Grandmaster one day.

Does she not love the multicultural paradise that is Africa? Because that is the current state of Africa.

PEDO COMPUTER CRIMINAL SCUM. That's a drumpf supporter for ya

>It's likely lip service
So you admit it's something that could have been left to die, only to be druged up into the spotlight for no reason?

>not wanting to be witnessed
She's not awaited in Valhalla

Pretty soon you can add an inability to purchase guns until you're 21, more onerous background checks, and reduced magazine capacities to that list!

if you mean Trump will say things like "I'll sign anything" and then BTFO democrats, then yes.

>Governor
>Not a Supreme Commander

This should be cleaned up and then tweeted at Trump every single day until he acknowledges it. I think Trump is the kind of guy that is curious enough to look at this and then tell one of his subordinates to "look into it".

>The people with the most guns would be the most powerful and rule their territories
WOW

>+$.02

Oh, did Trump say something? I stopped watching the Annoying Orange show a long time ago.

I don't remember that episode of Breaking Bad...

Wow what an argument

basically i'm furious that the NRA is supposed to be the "big bad" but they don't even want people to own automatics. And Dana is the NRA mouthpiece and they will always get their shit pushed in with debates because they aren't standing on the bedrock of truth because they are trying to use arguments that sound better to the public than "threat armed revolution is necessary to ensure that the government behaves" and because they come from a place of not being genuine, they get their shit pushed in, on live TV, for all other MSM outlets to share them getting BTFO over and over again because they were too fucking cowardly to say "Society is decaying, the problem isn't guns. The problem is shitty parents and shitty schools"