Hunter x Hunter

New chapter 369 Out now

readms.net/r/hunter_x_hunter/369/4514/1

O

i just realized that togashi is probably setting up kurapika to die on the boat. his powers arent conducive to success on the DC and the spiders are dying off. that or hes going to marry best girl

That's been obvious ever since he came back.

also holy shit, kurapika can easily awaken nen abilities in others, he will definitely become hunted down by the princes later on for this

>You wouldn't draw me like a gorilla, right user?

>instant nen awakening
Jesus Christ, how many abilities does Kurapika have?

> die
> marry
Why not both?

We are just getting started here. See this five new nen abilities of Kurapika. You will be shocked when you see number 3.

>you are what you eat
>UMA

Havent read it yet, hows my gal Fugetsu doing?

I want to hold hands with Oito

I would never

>red eyes boost
>anti spider chain
>seal that kills you if you dont follow orders
>stealing nen powers
>putting stolen nen powers on others, including non-nen users
>insta nen awakening

and we still have 3 fingers left

maybe the red eyes secluded themselves because of their latent mastery over nen

>This is a 10/10 in the west

>and we still have 3 fingers left
3?

Oh yes, there is still second hand

i liked this terrible art

So what happened during the time he caught Chrollo?
Was the whole situation settled in under 3 hours? I thought Chain Jail was one of the emperor time abilities, and he had it on Chrollo the whole time after they caught him.

>there are 4 people hiding their nen
O

it looks like they're going to visit Kaio fucking sensei

Wait so is the bodyguard who can tell nen users by their eyes the one who uses Silent Majority or is that one of the maids?

>i just realized
When did you start reading this arc?

It wasn't the royal guard.

It's cool how Halkenburg's nen beast is benevolent giving halkenburg and his loyal comrades some sort of blessing while all the other nen beasts have some sort of murder boner.

Hue

We don't know yet what the feathers do.

So Kurapika's plan is to awaken all the bodyguard's nen by force with his ability?

How can he hide that from the 1st prince's bodyguards?

The whole narrative was in second person, someone else was thinking what the first prince guard was thinking

MFW he just beat the shit out of everyone

Just read They were eleven since it was name dropped.
It's going be nice if Togashi uses certain elements of the story and gives his own spin on it.

Well something tells me they would do something good, considering Halkenburg is marked as well, and why would his nenbeast harm its host?
They likely came from Halkenburg's nenbeast because that's the only nen beast that has feathers.

He won't die, neither will chrollo since he has to face hisoka.
Kurapika will be saved by that DC nitro rice.

>what is nen baptism

Unless the way those marks work is by transferring negative effects that target Halkenburg to others bearing the same mark.

How many years of his life has Kurapika wasted?

To be fair, getting hit by a nen ability has a chance of awakening your nen potential as shown in the past.
Kurapika's ability allows him to rent out abilities stolen with emperor time, it wouldn't be too hard to believe that the gives the normal forced nen awakening a step further.

Does he only have three fingers on his second hand?

I love Tse's shit eating grin

About 5-7 years.

What? Seems to me that was all the 1st prince bodyguard's thoughts

No, the person behind the curtain was thinking what they thought was what the royal guard was thinking due to the guard flexing his nen.

Kurapika is Frol, right? When will he decide to become a woman?

>Kurapika lost 5-7 years of his life the first day
>the DC trip is supposed to last for months

I think Togashi was a little too harsh on that restriction.

To be fair, kurapika is now realizing that using the ability carelessly will fuck him up big time.
He will likely use it at small sprints now that he is no longer having the queen scout for him.

Hisoka, Chrollo, and Kurapika will be locked in a 3-way deathmatch and they'll all die.

Kurapika will fuck himself over on the boat, but Leorio will go on a life-threatening mission to find Nitro Rice, the longevity food on the Dark Continent, and save him.

There is that thing that gives you immortality on DC so he will be fine. And Maha who went there is still alive at his age so someone like Kurapika could also have a 150+ year lifespan.

>Those 2 guard thinking about their waifu queen
kek

>There is that thing that gives you immortality on DC so he will be fine.

>I believe Kurapika has plot armor therefore he'll be fine.

Sure is nice to be stupid. But his death is going to hit you hard.

Sevanti might be a horrible mother but she is cute!

Nice ad hominem without a single argument. Your age is showing.

I knew oito was the best. She going to be super strong. She looked very cute in this chapter

she was kind of a dick this chapter

No one here has an argument because everything is up to speculation.
Don't derail the thread with these silly internet "arguments".

Argument =/= fact.

There's no need for argument against this "nitro rice is going to save Kurapika from his retarded restriction" fanfiction.
The nitro rice is an excuse to keep Don freecs alive, that's it.

This dude right here has been more effective in disturbing Kurapika than the entire phantom troupe with his awesome ability, his csgo skills and his hiatus inducing attack. Give him some credit will you?

That's well and good, but there's likely a shadow of death overlooking Oito she has gained so much character development over the last few chapters it really makes you feel like something is going to happen to her.

>The nitro rice is an excuse to keep Don freecs alive, that's it.

Yeah, calamities that are the main focus of the arc are just excuse for one character. I hope you are just trolling.

it's a pity togashi didnt keep up with the lewd wardrobe

Kp will suffer narrative death once all the spiders are eliminated and he has obtained all the eyes. Whether Togashi decides to give him a new sense of purpose and life goal that isn't revenge is his choice. That's all that is certain.
Now fuck off.

>Yeah, calamities that are the main focus of the arc.
What arc? The boat arc? They sure aren't in that one.

boat arc is the set up for dc arc. to be more precise, it's a set up to make the mission fail before even starting for all the whale boat, so we can just have the zodiacs on dc

No, the boat arc is a setup for the fake dc arc.

That's where they're going to try to restrain the monkey before the big ceremony.

Real dc is a LONG ways off.

She's been a dick before too
It's pretty clear she doesn't care if Kurapika dies or not

Kurapika's main goals, be it Tse and his eye collection or the spiders are both on the boat.
He doesn't need to reach the DC and he probably won't.
It will be a miracle if he stays alive until they reach the fake DC.

She's not a dick at all, she just doesn't know how Pika's ability works.

Any doubt that Oito is a good person vanished when she tried to save Momoze last chapter, even though it didn't benefit her at all.

I'm surprised Togashi can draw such an attractive woman.

the spiders will be probably dealt with by hisoka, would be pointless to save him from death if he wasnt the one then killing quwrholwo, maybe kura will get to help or kill some minor spiders, i think all his struggle will be focused on making it out of this succession war alive (and with oito and woble alive) all while recovering his comrades eyes
considering what amount of strenght he already wasted without accomplishing anything i dont see it very easy for him

>She's been a dick before too
>It's pretty clear she doesn't care if Kurapika dies or not

Can you blame her?
Her main bodyguard is dying right before her eyes and he's too focused on the 4th prince.

In her mind she's not dumb enough to believe he's actually going to prioritize protecting her and her child over completing the mission that made him go on the boat in the first place.

so here's what I didn't get. Apparantly his dolphin ability was still activated while he was knocked out, so emperor time must have stayed active throughout his nap, because one of the requirements for the ability is to only work with emperor time.
Does that mean his scarlet eyes were on active as he slept? Wouldn't that drain him in his sleep? What about the rest of the pages with the dolphin still active, why weren't his eyes red, does he still have the contacts to preserve his identity as a kurta?

for a High Schooler or College Freshman (I assume) I don't think it's half bad, especially with no actual art knowledge of anatomy.

>Does that mean his scarlet eyes were on active as he slept?
Yeah.
>Wouldn't that drain him in his sleep?
Yeah.
>What about the rest of the pages with the dolphin still active, why weren't his eyes red, does he still have the contacts to preserve his identity as a kurta?
Yeah.

I still can't fucking believe Woody is dead

So the guard said that he can know who can use nen and who isn't by there eyes.
How did he know that the maid can use nen while she was wearing the mask?

>does he still have the contacts to preserve his identity as a kurta?
Yeah.

What are you even talking about?

We talked a bit about this earlier in the thread, the maid is probably the one "thinking" on the last page.
he might not know it's there.

I didn't know there was a color page this chapter?

um its really not that foreseen, he might asspull a power for the DC...

Well, excuse my stupidity

So, that's five years gone on day 1. Even with a Nen-user's extended lifespan, I am growing worried.

But if there's a strain on his body while he slept, how would he ever wake up? The strain from his scarlet eyes usage is what knocked him out in the first place.

that maid is made of nen

the user is thinking that

also it seems yuri doesn't notice it

and maybe even babi doesn't notice it

yea i have a feeling the boat arc is going to be CA tier length

Oito sleeped too to half the burden

How many plot threads is Togashi tying together with this arc?

The Succession war with thirteen remaining princes
The Phantom troupe's plan to rob Kakin
The humanitarian crisis in the lower decks
The Zodiacs, possibly
Beyond's escape
The king of Kakin(he needs to die)
Hisoka
Kurapika getting the eyes back
Kurapika protecting Oito

This arc could easily go another 50 chapters, especially with its slow pace so far

At least she apologize

I really wonder if amy pf Genei Ryodan, Hisoka, the princes, the king and Kurapika will survive until DC
Beyond escaping and the Zodiacs will probably mostly wait until those are done away with

im fine and would look forward to a long boat arc, but i probably wont follow it weekly. with manga like this i check in every 5 years~

The troupe in particular seems guaranteed to die

>Doesn't know about the nen beasts
>No clear plan to get off the boats
>Zodiacs and dozens of other hunters on board
>Hisoka hunting them
>Kurapika too
>Missing two of their most useful members

yeah theyre fucked

That's a strong possibility. I also think that since he's being put up against Bateman that his involvement with the Spiders is going to become less relevant, which is why Hisoka is going to kill a good chunk if not every single one of them during the course of this arc. No need for Chrollo anymore now that Kurapika has a new nemesis.

post Oito collage

see

He'll have them all.
Even 100 type Guanyin Bodhisattva.

the troupe are some of the better versed people on the nature of nen though. not to allude to naruto but they are like the aktsuki when it comes to a young group having an unusual mastery of power. being said, even mereum fell victim to taxation, and only survived by having an unaccountably high amount of nen

the troupe are also all very practiced in substitution. in multiple times and methods, they have fooled others into thinking they were captured or lost, when the opposite is true. its their modus operandi even

Who is she?

They're used to fucked up situations though, and are probably some of the better nen users in the world

>>Hisoka hunting them
>>Kurapika too
Does Kurapika even know the Spiders are on the ship?