Obama passed no real gun control laws even after Sandy Hook, Sup Forums hates him

Obama passed no real gun control laws even after Sandy Hook, Sup Forums hates him

Trump wants to pass a bunch of shitty laws after one school shooting, MUH 4D CHESS EMPEROR

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ncsu.edu/2014/02/wms-desmarais-violence2014/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is the more effective evil

If Obama said this, right wingers would oppose this

However because it's le /r/the_d saying it, they eat it up.

>advise of a few new gun laws (comprehensive BG checks prob mean new laws requiring that FBI/CIA/etc inform NICS/USdp immediately if they receive dangerous tips)
>raising age to 21 won't happen and Trump knows it - active military can serve at 18
>Bump Stocks - feel good ban that is mostly irrelevant. Anyone with a bit of time and a good drill/drill bit can make an AK or AR full auto with ease. Also, electric trigger and dias are a thing

The kicker: Trump knows Congress is Republican dominated right now and that none of these recommendations will go trough not with Rs wanting to secure their base for elections. But Trump gets to give the appearance that he cares and if another incident happens he can blame Congress thus keeping normie support.

Maybe you should stick to checkers OP.

I don't see anything wrong with some background checking when buying a firearm. We have those and people still own a lot of guns here. I think we are in the top of the list in guns per capita.

Not the top obviously but in top 10

The issue is Democrats. If we give them anything they'll demand more. The next time some kid goes psycho they'll say this clearly wasn't enough and we need more.

Eh, we have a good BG system in place but it kinda fails when whole departments (FBI etc) fail to inform NICS/USdP when they receive dangerous tips. It takes 30 seconds to email the already filed documentation....and the FBI never does this. If the FBI had relayed their documentation to the proper government agencies Cruz would have never had guns in the first place. But then again
>it's the fucking FBI

>stopping mentally ill people from getting guns
>somehow bad
Russian bot detected.

>wtf i love presidents advocating for gun control and taking away our rights now
kys

No, I won't vote for him again if he does this. Some brilliant strategy: alienate your base to please democrats who will never vote for you anyway.

Dude we've been able to see through your stupid ficking shilling for literally years at this point give it a fucking rest

This is basically DACA again. No laws will be passed. Should have bought your binary triggers a long time ago bruh.

>stopping mentally ill people from getting guns
Until they keep expanding the definition of what constitutes "mentally ill" each year and give you no way to get off the list, ever, even if you are on the list erroneously.

Just ask people who are erroneously on the "do not fly" list how easy it is to fix.

Makes me think you're a complete retard

Yeah, we need the FBI to run more background checks on us before we're allowed to buy a firearm! Why not up the age to buy to 35 while we're at it. That'll solve everything.

Let's also just ignore the fact that the FBI was notified numerous times about this kid before he shot up his school, had him on their radar, but did fuck-all to stop him from doing what he did. Clearly the issue is gun ownership and not incompetent government agencies.

even if you ban all guns there are still enough in circulation to fuck up everyone. Not talking about cleetus and his rock salt shotty but jamal and his nine is worrying me.

>Look, David, I made the same thread again!
>$0.02 has been deposited to your account.
>sage

You should be worried about Blake's 7.62 and not anything of Cletus nor Jamal. :)

This is my only hope...that the democrats will demand gun control provisions that will never pass in addition to what Trump offered, and any such bill will be DOA. But at least Trump can say that he "tried". This better be some 5D chess. I am off the train if he signs this shit.

>Obama passed no real gun control laws

Neither did Trump.

Posting on social media does not = law you fucking shareblue kike.

Inb4 (((fellow Trump supporter here))) shitshow.

Pretty much. Anyone taking these points seriously is stupid. Trump knows that not a single R will support any further firearm restrictions b/c of the elections coming soon. But the tweet allows him to say "well, I did try things but the swamp disagreed with me" next time shit goes down.

I don't know anyone with do not fly and thats a far fetch but I will agree that the law can be tampered into that direction. Here you have to get a license for a gun. It really boggles me that 18 y. o. retard can stroll into store and get an ar15. I don't want a retard owning ar15, do you?

This is also a great new topic for them and the MSM to focus on. Y'know, since the dems are abandoning DACA for this.

Trump is a NYC kike lover who was democrat for most of his life and supported gun control before. All gun control is a slippery slope. Just look at the EU firearms directive because Muslims shot up Paris with illegal guns.

t_d killed this fucking board. I want to go back to pre-election Sup Forums.

>"well, I did try things but the swamp disagreed with me"
bingo

You guys still don't understand Trump. He's going to use this to also increase the voting age at the last minute.

(((Former Trump supporter here)))

>ban anybody who takes a pill
That's almost 50 million people right there.

see

>sunk cost fallacy
Keep supporting your NYC kike loving RINO.

this

fucking reddit niggers

WHY ARE THERE A HUNDRED THREADS ABOUT THIS
WHY ARE THEY MADE BY THE SAME FIVE PEOPLE
WHY ARE THEY NOT BEING PRUNED?

>the d... they eat it up.

ftfy

I haven't even looked to see what those stupid fucks on /r/the_d have said about Trump's cucking on guns.

>oy vey goyim, don't vote for drumpf!

The only fallacy in this thread is that Trump did anything or is doing anything to ban guns. Social media posts do not = creation of laws.

Kikes love Trump because he recognized Jerusalem as their capital. Keep crying.

well that's mainly because Congress wouldn't pass any anti-gun legislation to his desk. Obama had to abuse executive orders to get restrictions.

also why hasn't Trump reversed the Russian import ban, what a fucking cuck. Also he could reverse the decision on the South Korean M1 carbine and Garand imports

we already have a good background check system, the problem is that the FBI hoards information and they fail to send data on criminal to NICS.

I don't like this at all. Why should we trust mental health doctors to do the right thing and be honest? We already know they are not. They all have an agenda - the communist agenda. They push gay and trans and gender fluidity. They hate Whites and Christians. This is how they will get our guns and Trump is helping them. I guarnetee you that every White Christian male and female will be denied guns due to "mental health" issues. This is the communist agenda. Just like how they determine what is hate speech and hate crimes, they will now determine who is mentally fit and unfit.

Trump is betraying us.

>why hasn't Trump reversed the Russian import ban

You will need to read the constitution to learn how laws are made. Run along and don't try to discuss US politics until you've at least done that much.

I'm sick of this mental illness meme. We should be arming the retards, if anything. You want to put the decision of who can or cannot exercise their 2A rights in the hands of a bunch of kike psychiatrists? These are the same people that advocate chopping your dick off if you feel like a woman. What happens when they decide being a white person is a mental illness? Don't laugh, because it's coming.

>Most persons with serious mental illness are never violent. However, small subgroups of persons with serious mental illness are at increased risk of violence during certain high-risk periods, such as during a first-episode of psychosis and the period surrounding inpatient psychiatric hospitalization.

>People with serious mental illness are rarely violent. Only 3 to 5 percent of all violence, including but not limited to firearm violence, is attributable to serious mental illness. The large majority of gun violence toward others is not caused by mental illness.

>People with serious mental illness are far more likely to be victims of violence, including but not limited to firearm violence, than the perpetrators of violent acts.

>Rates of violent crime victimization are 12 times higher among the population of persons with serious mental illness than among the overall U.S. population.

news.ncsu.edu/2014/02/wms-desmarais-violence2014/

>Trump is betraying us.

(((Former Trump supporter here)))

Social media posts don't = law, faggot.

>to learn how laws
the Russian import ban came from an Obama-era executive order, not a law you fucktard. Trump could reverse it right now if he wanted to, but he won't because he's a pussy.

this

They’re trying to make gun control the hill trump dies on because that’s the only way they have at chance in the 2020 election.
Either way gunfags loose, trump will take the guns or loose the 2020 for not taking them away.

based potato

Trumptards are the absolute bottom of the barrel of humanity. Useful idiots to the core.

The Republican party should have purged them before they had a chance to burn the country to the ground.

(((current trump supporter here)))
he could literally suck Nethanayu's dick on live television and you would find a way to say that Trump is anti-jew
kill yourself

>or loose the 2020 for not taking them away.
Not so sure about this considering if he takes them away he loses a major portion of his gun-toting base.

This is a good post and it really makes you think.

checkd for great justice

>Social media posts don't = law,
I know that. But he is behind it and he is pushing it. I know it is a wait and see game, but I don't appreciate him being so gung-ho behind it. Does he forget that "expert" mental health doctors got on TV to claim he was mentally ill? One even went to Congress to claim he was mentally ill? And now he is going to trust these same doctors to determine who is and is not mentally ill?

>faggot.
But I am not.

>shitty laws
all of these are sensible, take your mouth off the neocon cock

Neocons love gun control you faggot.
>muh sensible gun laws, muh sensible infringements!
Fuck off back to the_dumbshit

>implying gun control ever ends
Enjoy Californian laws nationwide in five years. Let's see you defend it as being "sensible" then.

Removing sanctions on Russian companies would be his wisest move right now, right? Do you really want a Russian made gun? I don't, they're fucking junk. Any gun you can get from Russia you can get the same or better from any other eastern block country, China, or USA made.

Yes, Trump is in bed with the Jew, but show me one politician that isn't. Really the ONLY thing I care about is what laws he signs and what appointments he makes.

If you are genuinely worried, CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN. If the president has no bill to sign into law this is a non issue. If a bill is passed by both houses then we can lean on Trump to veto it based on the actual bill.

Getting your panties in a twist over Trump's social media posts is fucking childish. Leave that to the left.

>i'll never run out of ways to gaslight myself about having supported Drumpfle Thinskin, the post

someone needs to smother this gun control shit.

Trump needs to grab his pillow and smother gun control...silently.

Why doesn't he plan to raise the age to get a driving license to 21, since car crashs kill way more than guns and youths are known to drive like retards?
Why doesn't he raise the age to buy cigarettes at 21?
This would have been a good way to troll the left, something like

>oh yeah, you youngsters want more security?
>surrender your cars and packs, NOW

>gaslight
>Drumpfle Thinskin
are you a teacher that is going to now have to pass an extensive background check

look nig when shit goes down for real i want people to think they are safe because they have a gun. its more fun that way. most will use up their ammo in the first month when supplies run out. even people good at the range arent used to split second forced decisions and will waste tons of ammo

then when the dust settles survival of the fittest takes over. its not all physical attributes but those do help. the party starts a month after shit goes down.

Most don't mind the idea of better background checks. The problem the democacts had is whenever they tried passing something like this, they bundled it with something else that was actually agrigiouis.

I think it's good that we finally have a non partisan president that wants to do something on the legislative level about gun violence even though it may upset his "base". He's literally doing nothing wrong.

And it fucks him over in 2020 when gun owners stay home. He misstepped even if he didn't cuck out.

Besides being a half-kike, was Nikolaus Cruz ever even diagnosed with any mental illness?

What fucking effect would raising the age have at all? Like the other stuff is bullshit but at least I get the theory behind it. With this I lose my ability to protect myself as a grown adult living on my own with a job. I already bought a gun thankfully because of the niggers and spics in my neighborhood but this is fucking bullshit. If this passes I doubt that I'll vote for him again.

>unironically thinks that teachers will actually do the job of law enforcement for a low-level educator's salary

kill yourself

I mind, but it's more of a healthcare issue than a gun issue.

I want there to be no stigma attached to getting mental health care. You feel fucked up in the head? See a doctor and get the help you need, it's no one else's business but you and your health care provider.

But when the only proof of someone being crazy is through the healthcare system, things get out of hand. Why would anyone seek help if their rights will be trampled for doing so?

Comprehensive background checks ban people who had some sort of mental deficit, sought help, and got their shit together. To get around that fact, you guarantee people refusing treatment so they can enjoy the rights of self defense.

Comprehensive background checks should be limited to felonies like they already are.

It includes weed possession

Also what counts as mental illness. Ive gone for “depression” to a gestault but im not “depressed” medically

Teachers having to pass background checks to work with children??? So much winning it hurts...

lol shall not infringe
said he'll never do it
he does it first year
fucking people still believe in this oligarchy system

Are you retarded? Just because the laws obama made didnt effect your stste doesnt mean he didnt make any. Obama is the reason theres a 10 round limit on guns. He made all sorts of retarded laws.

FBI didn't "fail". They want attacks to happen and actively help terrorists. How many times have you heard of FBI "informants" helping terrorists? That's how they get more funding.

There is no ten round limit at the federal level.

What the fuck are you talking about? This is a tweet from Trump himself.
This isn't shilling, this is an actual problem that he is creating.
I voted for Trump, but this is bullshit.

u mad nigga?

>Obama passes no gun control laws
>Trump will
Top KEK

I'm about here right now. I went to a "mental hospital" for smoking weed as a kid, wondering if this shit will fuck with me, already own a bunch though.

you're a dumb motherfucker, and a likely disinfo shill

Is it easy to get a FBI job or are those for the "priority hires"

The country was always going to end up with California style gun control, I just didn't think Trump would have been the one to encourage it.

>Remember waiting to watch fake news episode of 60 minutes
>They do report on the Mohammed drawing contest in Texas
>FBI undercover agent literally infiltrates muslim group, follows them to the center, films the police officers killing the two gunmen
>Takes off afterwards
Those two officers really wanted to know what the fucking FBI's deal was. Considering they knew of the attack, had an agent follow them on scene and never attempted to contact anybody.

they already do, ivan. go back to borscht and secret-fucking your brother in law, or whatever it is you third world white apes are good at

this

None of that shit affects voting age gun owners, fuckbag.
Get gud.

you must be retarded if you think gun owners are staying home considering the alternative to Trump

Trump is being a massive faggot rn, First not jailing Hillary, 2nd letting pedos run free and 3rd this gun control bullshit.

I'm under 21 only 19 atm but this asshat literally made me panic buy one today. A shitty 9mm carbine is better than no gun and I also have a 12 ga for my house, this little guy is for my car.

Un be fucking lievable this guy. He is no longer /ourguy/

a coach put his body in front of students in attempt to save them, he probably doesn't even have tenure. Your point is shit.

People on pol criticize Trump all the time you disingenuous dipshit

Have a mental illness? Well, the government wants to put a target on your back.
>Really starting to get pissed at Trump's instant caving.
"DACA is an executive order that I will rescind on day 1 in office/"
>how's that lie working out for us?
Trump to get primaried in 2020?

calicos are pieces of shit

had proper law enforcement been there, he wouldn't have ever done so

your argument is shit

I'll wager $500 that Trump has never actually shot a gun before

He is a lifelong New Yorker

Why are people acting surprised that he is not a gun nut?

Maybe the fucking useless sheriff could have done his fucking job.

If Trump goes through with legalizing illegals, then he's a one term president. I wouldn't vote for him again.

>be 18
>old enough to serve in the military, receive training and kill people overseas
>too young to defend myself with the exact same equipement
wat

serious question, what are they supposed to do? raid his house every week because he said some edgy shit?