So we're agreed that white people raising niglets is degenerate, what about niggers raising whites?

So we're agreed that white people raising niglets is degenerate, what about niggers raising whites?

Niggers can't have white kids, unless you are talking about someone raising someone else's kids, which is degenerate.

Story?
Honestly would live in a neighborhood with a based.black couple that adopted white kids

Is T_D down ?

>chocolate milk

Prediction, they wont make it

>niggers raising whites
That's called child abuse.

>Story?
Probably just regular black babies. Newborns rarely have the same skin tone as their parents, what never having had to produce melanin to protect themselves from the sun. It's very hard to see a BLACK newborn. At best they're light brown and will turn darker as they get older.

Why does she have 4 boobs?

In an ideal world young european men would go to africa and the middle east and get as many women pregnant as possible before coming home to settle down.

Neets should do it
Meme it

Only sane societies would do something so clearly in their own interest unfortunately.

It doesn't need to be a cultural thing, it can start on Sup Forums

>It's Okay To Chainfuck Your Way Across Africa

I don't think countries should fund expeditions or anything

>Irish romance novels

There's not long left in black history month to get the posters up.

>Honestly would live in a neighborhood with a based.black couple that adopted white kids
Fucking new worlders

>And women need to patiently wait home while I fuck some nigrees and then accept me like nothing happened
No better than roasties

>making niggers smarter
Kill yourself

... Well whites should not be adopting little nigglets because black people will not raise they dam own dam kids. I don't see it happening its like a albino alligator problem.

offset a decent amount by single motherhood slowing them down significantly heading in to the age of gene editing.

>flag

>white

>pajeet comedy

why not make them smarter, isn't that exactly what we want or are you seriously saying that it's the color of the skin that's the problem and not the low IQ high violence tendencies (caused by melanin) thus reducing the amount of melanin in their skin can lead to less violence, it's basically the patircian way of eradicatig niggers by breeding them out of existence, which is entirely possible by the way through enough generations.

make them smarter and they will start to kill us

They would still be ugly as sin apes and they would still hate us.

We don't need more wiggers than we already have.

If they are actually raising kids, then they aren't niggers.