Boruto: Gaiden

So now that Sarada has been confirmed to be affected by the Curse of Hatred like most Uchihas, do you think she will lose her mind as well in the future?

They've already set up a conflict between her and Bort

So Sarada will be the one to try to gouge Boruto's Jougan in a fit of rage?

>have a child
>only one child
>bring it to Orochimaru
>even after Orochimaru pedo stole you as a kid and kept you hostage
just why

What was the reason for the last thread to get 404d?

Probably because it was a general. The OP has to start with discussion material I guess.

Because it was a general, just like this thread. So you better let it die.

MADMAN IS LOVE user

How did she got affected by the curse since they didn't even explained how she awakened her Sharingan.

she awaked it when she was young and got sick and has to wear glasses now. wanting to see sasuke reawakened it

By that logic, most threads in Sup Forums are generals anyway.

That makes a surprising amount of sense and would explain the existence of that scene/why she had to start wearing glasses.

That's because they are. But these ones are particularly shitty.

Doesn't explain how that it's part of the curse.

Because right after the pic in the OP, Shizune said pic related. The Curse of Hatred gives power to the Uchihas through emotional traumas.

Probably. But when she does, it will be extremely cathartic

yeah and thats why sakura was so concerned in the first gaiden episode when sarada said her eyes went burry

user its not a curse its genetic the uchiha's are always emotional autistic people

Well, every Uchiha awakened like that Itachi, Shisui, Tobirama's right hand man, even Six-Paths himself(filler yeah i know).

yes I know

Well, Itachi was crazy, even if he was on Naruto's side. Remember that he drove Sasuke crazy so he could get powerful. And we don't know much about the others to say that they were sane people. Most Uchihas are ballshit crazy though, and Sarada seems to be pretty reckless herself.

Well it was either him or let Danzo's men kill all his family. Also he did that on Sasuke out of opportunity and also to make him go after power.

It just backfired really badly.

It was not just one time though, it was three times, the massacre, when he attacked the village in part 1, and in the battle that Sasuke killed him. The three times he did everything he could to drive him insane.

Since when is the curse of hatred an Uchiha thing?

A better question is when it hasn't been an Uchiha thing?

The Uchiha are batshit insane but the curse of hatred affected everybody, because it was about vengeance.

Curse of Hatred is the Uchiha thing and Destiny of Hatred is the Hyuuga thing.

The Curse of Hatred has always been the glorified term to call the congenital brain defects all Uchiha have though.

She will, but she will focus all of it to the well being of the village, like many other Uchihas before her. They are a clan of love and demotion after all.

I think it's Ikemoto just being shit at character designs like usual.

Devotion*

I wonder, Uchihas always try to do nice things for their loved ones, but they always end in the worst possible outcome for everyone. Not even once an Uchiha has done something with good intentions that ended well.

Now that it's been confirmed Sakura haters are spics who never actually read or watched Naruto, I say we enforce a rule that you have to had read all 700 chapters of Naruto before being allowed to post here

how many weeks until I see her again?

They did, Madra to some point, Shisui, Itachi on his twisted way, Sasuke parents, the Izanagi and Izanimi, etc.

>Curse of Hatred
Only comes into play when something really bad happens. Like getting passed up for ultimate power like the eldest brother or having your sibling, the only one you really love killed, or apparently have a sibling that killed your entire clan only for that to have been the village, etc. etc.

Basically, big emotional trauma... well that first one was more sissy-ish buy still. If Sasuke basically straight up told her she was the worst, that would be the trigger for it. Far as I can tell you guys are all getting worked up for nothing, remember every part of the Sharingan is all about emotion, basically the Uchiha's feel more than anyone else in the world... I'd hate to feel like that, imagine what that would be like for most of us.

Kill yourself.

Madara is like the worst offender besides Obito, but in the end he embraced his madness and stopped giving a fuck. Shisui and Itachi let the clan be killed, Sasuke's dad neglected Sasuke, and you know the result.

Hopefully never, if we do maybe 6-8 weeks.

You still need context. Go back and reread

Shut up.

It's still true though, none of those characters did one thing that was actually good for his loved ones and didn't backfire in any way.

I like how SP made the genjutsu Sasuke all wispy and shit to avoid it looking like Sasuke straight up impaled Sakura like in the manga.

Cute!

The only people who defend Sakura or think she's anything other than garbage are literal niggers who identify with her dilemma of being some gangbanger's baby momma.

She will come back, as soon as Gaiden ends and the graduation arc start, as she is a recurring character and part of the main cast.

>By that logic, most threads in Sup Forums are generals anyway.

now you're catching on. do you want us to explain the "generals are cancer" analogy next?

SP keeps trying to damage control this shit excuse for a relationship, but Sasusacucks are too stupid to notice.

Oh, wow, lest chill there. None other than team Konohamaru, Naruto and Sasuke are main cast. Not even Himawari or Hinata

I miss Inojin and Shikadai.

>team Konohamaru
Konohamaru wis completely irrelevant. Boruto already has a new teacher, and there hasn't even been a timeskip.

The main cast are the new Konoha 12. Naruto and Sasuke will be recurring characters, but unless SP wants Boruto to become a disaster for DBZ, their interference should be very limited. Himawari is not a ninja, that's why she is not relevant as for now, and Hinata is now a housewife. SP will probably expand much more on the new Konoha 12 than what the manga has shown.

*is

>Naruto and Sasuke
>main cast

They are the most important supporting characters.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Naruto and Hinata getting together was fucking baller though.

That's cool and all, but this is a Boruto thread.

This will be forever funny.

I won't have to since this thread will likely get purged the second it goes to shit.

>Like there's that much of a difference
>implying it's not going to get even WORSE
>implying that this isn't just a longer Shit-poo-damn timeskip and it's basically Naruto with Baruto being the new Sasuke and hogging shit.

Naruto had Jiraya teaching him before the timeskip as well.

Kill yourself.

The new Konoha 12? Where 5 of them are literal who's? Nice way to waste trips.

>Where 5 of them are literal who's?
That's the point. It would be boring if Boruto was the same thing as Naruto.

>remember every part of the Sharingan is all about emotion, basically the Uchiha's feel more than anyone else in the world... I'd hate to feel like that, imagine what that would be like for most of us.
Where did you dig that headcanon from. If anything, Madara, Obito and Sasuke are all flavors of -opaths, and Itachi isn't far behind.

Tobirama said that.

So what? Gai is a literal who that competed one to one with Madara. All the new kids have potential to become strong as long as the writers give them the chance to do so. The reason why the original Konoha 12 were neglected was because Kishi was a hack and a shitty writer. As long as SP writes them well, all the Konoha 12 could become powerful and interesting characters.

Not even Minato could catch up to you.

Hopefully in 3 weeks when new stuff is on the horizon. or two weeks when the new chapter is going to introduce those anime character to the audience

proof that sexism is real
why the fuck is she paired with this deadbeat shitsack
naruto why didn't you protect her from that garbage? What kind of friend are you?

Uchihas are like serial murderers, they seriously love people so much that they end up killing them.

>Gai is a literal who that competed one to one with Madara
Didn't Madara let himself be almost beaten by Gai and the people helping him?

I hated naruto but everything horrible about it is basically corrected in the new show, if only because the MCs aren't annoying pieces of trash

Naruto and Sasuke love each other. Hinata and Sakura are just smokescreens.

Of course Madara was stronger than Gai, but Gai put a performance against him better than anyone else could have done. There is a reason why Madara declared him "The strongest".

You're talking to an enlightened Ex-Narutard, my shame to bear forever, you have no chance of victory against my heretical knowledge.

All the stiff about Uchiha's love being their power to awaken sharingans gives a great potential for Sarada, but that would necessitate having her and Boruto progressing relationship instead of leaving it for epilogue, and I doubt SP has the balls to do it.

uchiha, the yandere clan

Yodo is too pure for such slutty heels.

This is probably the best way to put that, even though it is slightly off, it's truer than anything else that can be said.

the real question is, will chocho grow up to be beautiful or fat

I wonder how Gaara approaches parenting. Is he trying to be more involved so as to not repeat his dad's mistakes, or follows in his path?

Signs (like the end of Gaiden) point to beautiful but most of her popularity is rooted in the fact that fat people are funny so people might lose interest in her.

She'll grow thicc and sexy. Assistant-kun will fuck up if she doesn't eat the medicine.

You say it like those things are mutually exclusive.

Draw an eye or tattoo you expect to see in boruto's adventure

MSPaint only

You dont get it at all. After all that shit that went down till that point, he is surprised she care for him, but he hates that he also cares back. So he cuts that link no matte how it hurts him, forcing him to use that genjutsu.

But choji was completely uninteresting. She has spunk. I can see her going on a diet and then constantly getting into shenanigans being tempted by or sneaking junk food

Why not beautiful fat?

Stabbing a woman in the gut after an entire series of telling her she is pathetic - the ultimate sign of a romantic

He is a retard who went nuts after Itachi's death. He associates genjutsu torture with love.

You can hardly blame him for not getting it. Kishimoto is so shit at writing, most people wouldn't be able to discern the intention behind this badly-constructed scene.

>>>/tumblr/

didn't gaara tell his edo dad that he understands what he did and he would have done the same thing

Sasuke was turning into bro. But Itachi set him back forever with that hotel rape

>Sasuke never did this to Sarada.
So that means he hates her.

Holy fuck. Sasuke could have been a good character if he kept down the road in this page.

or is she ?

He said that he understands him as Kazekage, but even that was regarding a volatile jinchuuriki child. He has no reason to treat his kids in the same way his dad treated him, besides in his last moment Rasa said that he was wrong and that a parent has to trust his children, I imagine Gaara would take a lesson from their goodbye.