You have 30 seconds to explain why rape is bad

You have 30 seconds to explain why rape is bad.

Hard mode: Guy has a condom on that doesn't leak and he doesn't have any sexually transmitted diseases

God mode: not using "muh feelings" or strawmanning as an argument

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bigZ1fmwD-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pepper your Angus OP I'm goin' in dry.

Geting pussy is the mein drive for men to work for the community.If we can get it for free we wont bother to do shit except covering our basic needs.

self ownership principle

God mode: its morally wrong
is painful
is degenerate
is bad NON DEBATABLE
You pussy deserate wet newfag cuck who's probably never lost his virginity

kek

Forcing someone to participate in something they don’t want is fundamentally bad. End of story

It violates the NAP idiot

Violates basic human rights

TL;DR sexually frustrated 20+ year old autist that never even talked to a woman before looking for justification of rape

this u?

the woman would turn into a feminist and further work to destroy society also sage

>Forcing someone to participate in something they don’t want is fundamentally bad. End of story

Like paying taxes?I don't like that but they force me

exactly like that. paying taxes is bad and so is rape

OP asked why rape is bad not not whether the state can force it on you or not
if the state wanted to rape you they'd find a way.

kek

Gives women another reason to complain, despite a large portion of them enjoying it.

Also is immoral, degenerate, savage Muslim behavior. Rape is not a civilized white behavior.

Raping doesnt created healthy/good relationship. It is for unconscious animals and uneducated human beings

I wouldn't enjoy getting a dick forced in my anus so I guess I won't do it to others.

Making rape legal or defacto legal destroys the incentive for improving yourself and becoming useful to actually attract a female and fuck and has overall terrible effect on society making it lazy and useless, see Africa.

>comparing paying taxes to rape
this is such a profoundly fucking stupid argument that it just had to come from an ancap

this

Taxes is government stealing

Vasiline spoils it for me buddy, prepare for my eight inches of pulsating rape sausage.

You’re not forced to pay taxes. If you don’t pay them there will be consequences of course. You’re free to move out of the country and find some shit place not ruled properly with proper laws and roads etc. You can live innawoods there tax free and all.

Both, ultimately, are properly violation.

retard spotted

How about this... we have some dude break into your house and fuck you in the ass against the will.

Nothing wrong with that, right?

T. Intellectual

>ancap

>you're not forced
>consequences are literally violent force

There is no such thing as rape. Women who claimed to be raped are faking it.

t. taxes is stealing retard

So I love this girl and I suffer quite a lot when she goes to parties. It's dangerous enough she whores around drunk voluntarily so the last thing I need is rape to be legal. I'm shocked to see how many people do this one night fuck thing nowadays, fuck this cancerous era.

Gen Z containment thread. Bump

how about this
its not your pussy desperate cuckoldry degenerate self raping a woman
its a man (who looks horrible and very unattractive) fucks you up the ass against your will
how would you like that faggot

Would it be okay if someone beat you up because they felt like it?

That's my gf/daughter/sister & you've adversely affected her well being for a few moments gratification.
Sorry lad I'm going to have to make an example of you since the police are useless & might makes right.
I hope you like amphetamine & blunt instruments. It's going to be a long weekend.

Give me 30 seconds to rape your asshole and cum in your colon.

How's that, little baby boy?

you don't want your properties to be ruined by someone else

Personal property, including personal space, is a core concept of civilization. That woman either has personal space or is someone's property depending on your politics. Either way, it's not yours to take if you want to have a healthy society.

Godmode is to easy mate.

Can't believe I'm gonna unironically explain this, but here goes:

1: being caught off guard and violated is mentally scarring. This leads to anxiety, depression etc. This affects the individual and everyone in their personal life. If every woman were raped, then we would have a really messed up society

2: you don't know if the person has a severe injury, and trying to have sex with them without their consent could worsen that injury

3: I'm just kidding, rape isn't that bad

Rape is basically like theft. A cunt is a piece of property, rape isnt a crime against her since she isn't a person, it is a crime against her owner. The penalty should be a massive fine paid to the cunt's owner as recompense for damaging what's his.
And of course a man can't rape a cunt he himself, thats ridiculous like saying a man can steal property he owns.

I just said there are consequences. That doesn’t mean you’re forced dumbass. You can freely move to land not owned or properly monitored by a govt. you can live there and build your own loghouse and live off the land. I think everyone agrees that taxes are hardly ever spent well. But you’re not offering any alternative you’re just some shitposter

>30 seconds
30 seconds?!
Um um okay
>25 seconds
uhhh so...
>15 seconds
Oh boy 15 seconds time flies huh?
>10 seconds
Right right let me begin with...
>5 seconds
Whoa okay hold it
>4
Okay
>3
Okay
>2
Here we go...
>1
Okay okay so rape...

If he’s wearing a condom then is it “really” a rape? Come on user, you can come up with better bait than that.

Imagine that a pack of niggers rape your unicorn fiancee on her bridal bed with you.

Sounds despicable right?
Tha is what i am against rape, maybe the only point where i concur with feminist

If i decide to not pay my taxes, governement can take away my freedom.

> You have 30 seconds to explain why rape is bad.
Big hairy dude pins you down and sticks his dick all up in your ass and goes for it without your consent. Sound bad?
> Guy has a condom on that doesn't leak and he doesn't have any sexually transmitted diseases
Okay that's better than being infected with disease too I suppose.
> not using "muh feelings" or strawmanning as an argument
Well I'm sorry but I can't really argue the point outside of thinking prison rape would be gross and highly unsatisfying in every way imaginable.

> or strawmanning as an argument
How can someone possibly strawman you when you didn't present an argument

like all argumentative terms this has become nothing but a meme catchphrase to vaguely dismiss arguments

you are rarted

>stops you in a dark alley
>hand over your wallet or else
>you hand over your wallet for fear of violent force
>report crime to police
>proceed to get laughed out of station because a threat of violent force isn't actually coercion

because humans have a right to self-determination.
fuck off back to where you came from you autistic edgelord

Here is the simple one.It sounds ok till it happens to ur mom or sister.
On the whole,shut it faggot.

But your argument is all about "muh feelings". Some ugly pleb wants to have sex with a girl of 12, she says no way because she doesn't feel emotionally or physically ready for sex, she has zero attraction to any aspect of him, she wants to choose her own life path, her parents want a good life for her that will be ruined if she's raped by some emasculated subhuman who can't control his dick. Yet your feelings are supposed to trump all that? This is why I unironically support RWDS.

or am i free to use your boipussy as i please? you sound like you'd love that hun

>there are consequences. That doesn’t mean you’re forced
I point a gun at your head and demand your wallet. You are, of course, free to say no, or to give me your wallet, or to run away and dodge any bullets I shoot at you. But nobody is forcing you!

Also, you can't live on crown land. If they catch you, they will evict you, so you're back to square one.

Violation of the NAP
also, jews and blacks should be gassed.

>1 post by this ID
sage

actually, if you don't pay your taxes, you're the one stealing from the government

just realized that you posted a molyneaux meme when you replied to me. i dont know what his stance on taxation specifically is, but as a libertarian i suspect he might be closer to my camp than yours, ironically.

>and sticks his dick all up in your ass
To be honest it's not the same. Ass was not made to be fucked, pussy was.

This is literallt not an argument. You’re living in a country. The government owns that. They rule over you. You’re their little bitch. So you either comply, overpower them, or leave. You can keep whining like a bitch though. You’re an embarrassment to America

would OP like it if a big nigger raped his anus?

It damages property

taxation is only logically consistent if you agree that the government literally owns you, which you seem to admit.

>crown land
I said move to land not properly owned/monitored by a govt. aka third world shitholes. Maybe there’s some hidden paradise though. The whole robbery analogy is retarded. You always have a choice. All you people choose to do is whine. Either rebel against the government, accept it, or leave.

>The government owns that
Not according to the government. If they did actually own it, this argument would hold and the correct and only response would be
>if you don't like it, GTFO their private property.

Unfortunately, we do not live in an absolute monarchy. The democratic government claims they are a mere representative and servant of the "people", which significantly weakens any property claims they can make as an entity.

Forcing your will on someone else is bad.

This is not an endorsement of pacifism.
Women should carry guns and shoot rapists. Not killing is consent.

1. You want mentally healthy and stabile women to bear children and raise them properly. Rape is known to cause PTSD and other mental disorders in most victims. People like that aren't fit to raise children properly.

2. Morally wrong. Doing morally wrong things makes you a degenerate.

3. Shows that you're unable to get pussy without forcing yourself on a woman, proving that you're a beta.

Rape is just a kind of sexuality, bigot.

They do. We like to fool ourselves into think we are part of the government too. But they own the land we live on and most, if not all, that happens on that land. It’s not perfect, but go create a system you think works better. I don’t like taxes either. I appreciate that a very small amount of tax goes to actual useful things. I hate that the majority is squandered by retards in office. Stop bitching and move/fight(change)/accept

Because that's my woman or daughter and you don't get to touch what belongs to me you degenerate faggot.

>when you can't come up with an argument so you just allude that you have one but everyone sees your meme flag and knows you're full of shit.

Stealing another man's property is morally wrong.
>spousal rape
Not a thing. You can't steal your own property.

You are stealing her hymen from her future husband.

Because holding someone down against their will and sticking in or forcing in a penis is just plain rude and inappropriate. Its also bad manners.

youtube.com/watch?v=bigZ1fmwD-Q

>Use public roads
>Have public education
>Have public defense from other people/natural disasters
>Have public parks/land
>Have a maintained water system

The whole "taxation is theft" shit has to stop, it makes you look retarded. When living in a society you make a trade for certain goods. By living and being a citizen in a country you're agreeing to pay taxes in exchange for what that country can do for you, like not being a shit hole.

If you want something different go somewhere else.

Same reason you can't go into a McDonalds and grab a cup and pour a drink and walk away without paying.

So i am forced to move and hide.
It counts as forcing someone to participate in something they don’t want,right?

Moral of the story? There is no moral -if you have power like the goverment do it's not a crime to violate private property,if you don't have an army it is a crime.

Same with rape if the OP try it is bad,if the goverment decide that it needs more children....well use your imagination.

>talked
>to a woman
why

>makes argument
>gets reason explained to him why thats not applicable
>makes same argument in reply.
you are a dumbass.

Ah, by any government, I see.

Suppose that every year, niggers break into your house and steal your electronics. You can always sell your house and move somewhere without niggers if you don't like it so much. But if you express the radical idea that you would like to enjoy your possessions without being robbed periodically, are you in the wrong? Or are the niggers?

Remember, we are discussing what ought to be, not what is. Everyone already knows what currently happens, it's not subject to any debate. What should happen in the future, however, is an open subject. And if we want to reduce the incidence of parasitic bureaucrats and their armed dupes taking your money and dictating your life, we must first acknowledge that their actions are illegitimate, instead of offering suggestions about how their victims can bend over backwards to avoid their attacks.

Rape as an evolutionary strategy is coo
The moral argument is that you're violating the sovereignty of another individual and causing them harm
This is ez stuff

Bingo retard. Most of accept that paying taxes is a price we pay for living in a decent country. I don’t think the majority accepts rape or stealing of children though. They are different as much as you like to compare the two.

It violates NAP.

That image is funny.

By living and being a resident in a shithole neighborhood, you're agreeing to have your house shot at by the niggers who declared it their turf.

If you're not good enough to be able to talk a modern woman into fucking you, you don't deserve to get any pussy. We're not talking about breaking into Fort Knox, just getting one of the free range whores to drop her panties.

I hate you, rule 34, I hate you.

Why discuss hypotheticals on a togayami krane instruction pamphlet? I’m sure things could be better. I don’t know how to put those in motion. Bring forward real ideas and solutions and something might happen in a few decades