ITT: Garbage that idiots cried to

ITT: Garbage that idiots cried to.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/158584140
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haha, OP is mad that he cried because of an anime.

What is Clannad After Story?

>being so buttmad about your post being ignored that you make a whole thread about it

Angel_Beats.png

overrated stupid scene.

An overrated show with one of the most horrible aesthetics of the last 20 years?

donĀ“t get me wrong, just that scene (and the confession) the rest was fun

This movie is so boring holy shit.
Shouldn't there at least be up and down even in a tragic story? Here, we just have story go down all the way and it gets so boring I can't be bothered to finish it.

Go back to your DBZ thread

Kimi no na wa

Grave of the Fireflies really was awful in its motive.

Maybe, but its motive wasn't much for you. It was catharsis of a sort for the author.
Anyway, I don't know how any older sibling could watch this and not want to puke.

I couldn't take the whole thing seriously at all, if the boy wasn't such a stupid fuck none of it would've happened at all. Yes, the adults are fucking assholes but you literally have no other choice so suck it up and shut the fuck up you retard.

Whoever originally wrote this is a dumb, dumb person.

Any and every keyshit.

Roll for your class in your own isekai anime starring you.

Rollan

Is that Brotherhood, or the '03 version?

Cuz yea, the Brotherhood version isn't anything special, but that shit hit hard as fuck back in '03.

k

indeed

will do

>bladesinger
What the fuck is that?

You got Raider though.

It was a simpler more innocent time for anime back then.

If this was made today you will unfortunatly see instances of people into the H wondering if there should be doujins of the kid 'saving' his sister with protein from his jizz.

What's unfortunate about that?

I didn't cry when I watched it the first time, the second time though when the train guard throws away the sweet can and setsuko comes out. I cried like a bitch.

How about researching the film before making worthless assumptions?

Don't worry, you're only one of the many idiots being manipulated or not understanding the motive of the movie.

tfw to intelligent

(You), when the doctor saw you and realized how idiot he was for letting you live.

Not my fault you're too braindead to admit you were manipulated by the devious director.

And who that be?

Didn't you do this a few days ago?

Takahata.

i dont cry to my chinese cartoons

Aren't all form of art, in a way, manipulates you? There was a director who said in a movie a director is like a conductor and the audience are his orchestra. We laugh, cry, scream, awe etc. at his command.

>Aren't all form of art, in a way, manipulates you
no, retard

well, not all art, I guess but at least in movies directors have an idea how they would want you to react on a particular scene. And that's how we tell if it's a bad movie or not - if they want us to be horrified but instead we find it laughable.

Yes.

Yes, it does

The director being manipulative has nothing to do with my comment, you asked:
>ITT: Garbage that idiots cried to.

Clannad
Angel Beats
AnoHana
Your Lie in April
A Silent Voice
Your Name
Wolf Children
Aria
Shelter

I think that about covers it

>Manipulative Trash
>manipulated
All media is trying to manipulate you into feeling certain emotions by using various tricks and tropes. Comedies want to manipulate you into laughing, horror wants to manipulate youinto being scared. That is not a bad point, it's why you watch thoose things in the first place. If they fail at what they set out to do then they're bad. But just because a pice of media failed to manipulate you doesn't mean it didn't work on other people.
And I'm a fucking retard who spent time writing this, while somehow missing that other already pointed this out.

So much build up for literally nothing.

That's pretty accurate

>Wolf Children
You take that back.

TAKE IT BACK

You're a retard for missing the point. Watch the OP webm and explain why that scene exists.

Missing "Little Busters!".

Though I doubt anyone cried to that. It would have actually been somewhat good if the ending didn't undo everything that they built up to.

Do you have some sort of mental deficiency?

Wat?

>Watch the OP webm
I watched the movie a long time ago and I liked it a lot. iirc the director said the the main point of the movie is to serve as a warning and a reminder to the Japanese youth how much harder life was for their ancestors. Thre's also theme of stubbornness and pride leading to doom.
>missing the point
Is the point that you're being an edgelord and making a fuss because you're insulted that a movie almost made you feel something.

Kill yourself OP

Just like your life. Really makes you think

>being so completely devoid of thought this is all you can come up with in response
The epitome of stupidity right here.

>iirc the director said the the main point of the movie is to serve as a warning and a reminder to the Japanese youth how much harder life was for their ancestors
The fact that you don't see a problem with this highlights your idiocy.

Why make a proper story with characters you can actually engage with when you can make 2 hours of forced guilt intended for young japanese audiences? Naturally because morons like yourself misinterpret the message as an anti-war film.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/158584140
deja vu

>Why make a proper story with characters you can actually engage with when you can make 2 hours of forced guilt intended for young japanese audiences?
I don't know fuck face, why don't you find the characters engaging like others do? You haven't made a single point why the movie fails, you just keep calling people idiots.
>Naturally because morons like yourself misinterpret the message as an anti-war film.
Who mention anti-war messages? You seem to have made this thread to argue points you previously envisioned other poeple would say. Almost like you got btfo'd earlier and practiced responses in your head

It's because you really are an idiot.

Compelling argument.

OP is trying to be better than you: the thread.

The more you try to force an emotion on the screen, the harder it is to hide the artifice, and it's no longer about telling a story.

The best sad films don't make you aware you're being manipulated.

And yet you can't form a single sentence of criticism regarding the movie you're so determined to shit on.

this shit

Refer to Takahata took another person's tragic story and fabricated events to suit his manipulative goal of arousing guilt. That's about as duplicitous as it gets.

I'm sorry you felt guilt.

True. However, for a film to feel forced it has to have either bad directing, unbelievable characters, nonsensical plot full of holes, animation, music or sound effects so bad it fucks up the entire film, bad pacing, etc. This movie doesn't have any of those things. You could argue that you find it hard to connect with the main characters, since he makes obviously bad decisions, but I believe that the movie gave enought background to make his actions feel realistic. You're also forgetting that the story doesn't have to be the main focus for the movie, book, game, whatever to be good. Sometimes the central themes and message are more important.

Way to miss the point, dumbshit.

You still haven't made a single point, now you're just hidding behind other people

You have no point. You're basically just having emotional outbursts.

>y-you have no point!
Jesus

Yes, you have no point which is why you're just fishing for (You)s now

This thread is making me think too much help

This shit

the fact that there are people that genuinely think that stories are some sort of ongoing war between the creator and audience where if the audience feels something then the creator "wins" is a fucking unpleasant and terrible one

you fucking autismos know who you are

what? feeling things is a big reason people consume media in the first place. the war you speak of is simply judging the ability of the creators to pull that off well. but its an everybody wins or nobody wins game, although if the creator does a good job then its not as fun to make fun of it.

>aria
n-nothing wrong with crying to aria

This.

Read the article on Okada's biography that has excerpts from it. She's fucking insane and has no idea how human interaction works.

This was exceptionally bad.

Actually I made two valid points, you're just too stupid to debate them, so you resort to "you have no point".
You just aren't smart, like, at all.

kill la kill, they betrayed me with season 2

It's brotherhood.

But wha-what if she just has autism?

I hope you die by choking on Andy Sixx log memes.

wouldn't call it garbage but I did see In This Corner of the World today and it definitely got me

I don't understand why people praise this show and even shed tears in it, it was mediocre at best and it failed to fully develop the characters (even the main ones) enough for the viewer to really care about them.

Just read it.

it isn't antiamerican, antiimperialist or antiwar. it evokes compassion for humanity, to be mindful of circumstances that could make such a situation.

>being a humanist

>Shelter
People cried over a fucking music video? What?

user please, you can expose me to 60 episodes of a "tragic story" and I wont shed a tear but if you show me some cute little kid with a teddy bear that ends up suffering then I am bound to shed tears. Its an innocent child. Cant cry over Grave of the fireflies, though. Too busy wondering why Seita is such a worthless cunt.

Pretty much. When your country is in shambles, simply having a place to live in and enough food to eat is a blessing. The kid was an entitled retard who deserved almost everything that happened to him.

;_;

Do explain the purpose of the OP webm.
Also explain the montage of Setsuko doing little girl things for no real reason after she's dead.
What was the message there?

I agree with this.

If you watched all 12 episodes of Katanagatari and didnt shed tears over the Togama montage then you didnt understand anything or simply werent paying attention. Thats honestly what I believe. Its impossible to not hurt while that plays.

Ga-Rei-Zero