Queen's miko dress is objectively hotter

Queen's miko dress is objectively hotter.

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-893405-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=PC6KNJLoyA4
mediafire.com/file/wsq5hrfa6b5shwa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHITE QUEEN A SHIT, A SHIIIIIIIIT

Mikos are kinda boring and outdated. I prefer her normal look.

>mikos are boring

I'll fight you.

I honestly got tired of it. It's still cute and all, but the simplicity of the kimono gives more focus to her assets.

>Mikos are kinda boring and outdated.

But they are. At least Renge has an inhuman appeal to her so she's not totally boring like her sister.

>that bulge

MIKOS FOREVER DIE SHITFACE

This volume was some exquisite trolling.

Anime when?

the LN is so chock-full of text that an anime would probably fall super short if they tried to adapt it.

What sort of LN isn't full of text?

That retard still thinks there's four threads we might have a chance for a decent discussion.

So, what do you guys think, would Shiageluck beat Accel in the next volume?

Is it even really comfirmed they will fight?

Beach episode can fill the gaps.

It said so in the previews

Previews? Seems I missed that, care to link?

It'll be a misunderstanding that gets cleared up quick. Otherwise Takitsubo would go nuts and who knows what shenanigans she would do to Accel.

I think you're missing the point that Kamachi wants everything to go nuts right now

Accel terminally injuring Hamazura would show that the Shiageluck is weakening.

Shiageluck is going to find a way to beat Accel though. I mean, who the fuck thought Mikoto and Misaki would be the ones to break the windowless building open?

Damn, can't find the thread.
user Raildex where are you, goddamn it?

>Release Date: 7th October 2017

>The board chairman of Academy City who should have been defeated turned into a beautiful girl and revived!?

>For some reason Hamazura puts on a full body strengthening suit you can't attach and detach (TN: equip and unequip?). In the middle of the confusion Accelerator attacked that!? On top of that Kamijou, reverse sexually harassed by Aleister turned into a silver haired young girl, is also confused.

Something I grabbed from googling it. Pretty much the same as what we had translated.

Hm, should've used "dogfu" in the first place.

Yeah, that's it. Pretty interesting information we got there. Wouldn't surprise me if LO or the sisters are involved, that would explain a lot.

Her Majesty will make it worthwhile, and maybe an Aika doujin or two.

Isn't there the chance that it flops? Nips were complaining by volume 2 and 3.

The Queen beat Index Othinus and Emilia in the female polls and Kyousuke hit 10th with no adaptation. Barring a completely half-assed adaptation or extremely shit marketing (both real possibilities) it should do pretty well. If they put some effort into it and manage to do a decent job with the summoning ceremony it could catch a wide audience. Either way I figure the relationship of Kyousuke and the Queen could carry it pretty well since it's pretty unique.

The thing is, there wasn't a lot of people voting on that particular poll. And apparently a large majority of the voters were Kamachifags because it was a niche poll.

>dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-893405-3/
>新約 とある魔術の禁書目録(19)
> 著者/鎌池和馬 イラスト/はいむらきよたか
> 定価/未定
>2017年10月7日発売(予定)
>ISBN 978-4-04-893405-3
>なぜか着脱不可の全身強化スーツを纏う浜面。超混乱中の彼に襲いかかる一方通行!? 加え、銀髪少女となったアレイスターの破廉恥逆セクハラに上条も混乱真っ最中!?

>Naze ka chakudatsu-fuka no zenshin kyōka sūtsu o matou hamaomote. Chō konran-chū no kare ni osoikakaru ippōtsūkō! ? Kuwae, ginpatsu shōjo to natta areisutā no harenchi gyaku sekuhara ni Kamijō mo konran massaichū! ?
Doesn't sound very promising.

I will now remind you of NT7 and 8.

Neverever

Did they fugg?

Kyousuke is keeping himself pure for his future wife. Or else.

Correct

I like her standard dress more personally, but I do prefer the let down hairstyle when she's in the miko robe over twintails.

Right after Index III

If you say so, Aleister.

Crowley pls

any ideas when blood sign v8 will come out?

November or December probably.

NICE TRIPS

>the LN is so chock-full of text
Isn't that the point?

>wahh these books have words!
Go back to watching manga on youtube, manchild.

And here I thought that people who couldn't read were actually a myth.

youtube.com/watch?v=PC6KNJLoyA4
>people actually do that
wew

I want to stick my tongue inside biribiri's tight butthole!

>there are people who watch manga on youtube
>probably because they can't find a website even read it on
>meanwhile here I am in the "sekrit" club
Really puts a different perspective on things.

There's been a perfectly fine thread up for 6 hours in the middle of this mess that everyone is simply too retarded to find. "People who care will find the threads without Raildex in the title" my ass, everyone just ctrl+Fs it.

I want to stick my tongue inside biribiri's tight butthole!

That probably is the one I made. I think people are just being even bigger retards today.

I want to stick my tongue inside biribiri's tight butthole!!

For someone who really hates White Queen, how come Kyousuke can't see she's in disguise?
Truly makes my noggin cogging.

He did

You're underestimating not-onii-sama.

They're trying to outwit each other.

Did you read it? He did. Kamachi didn't even bother trying to make it less obvious in the writing because that was never the true twist.

Rape white queen

>not even a manga adaptation yet

Booboo volume 5
mediafire.com/file/wsq5hrfa6b5shwa/

Illustrations will probably take atleast a month to be posted.

Soon.

Thanks.

Nice

Big cover.

Thanks

Some info:
Somehow I think we need to simplify "Kamachi" thread ??

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. and 6.

They all seem to be dying, so let them just die naturally and maybe we'll be able to keep things in two threads at most tomorrow.

Explain, cause I'm obviously stupid

Your thread was meta. Don't do that.

Yes it was, but it wasn't as worse as the other threads

see

I can't go to that sticky without wanting to hug and fug Kino. Thanks for memeing that back into existence, Saiai.

Where have you've been all this time?You're missing the point, there's a new shitposter coming from Sup Forums apparently. That guy thought it would be fun to create multiple threads dedicated to shitposting.

Haha, time to inflict more misery on the oversized pigman plushie.

Anime when?