What does Sup Forums think of Gandhi?

What does Sup Forums think of Gandhi?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/features/thrill-of-the-chaste-the-truth-about-gandhis-sex-life-1937411.html
thecrimson.com/article/1983/3/7/the-truth-about-gandhi-pbtbhe-movie/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was pleasantly surprised when i learned that he took the niggers for what they were and was open about it.

I dont remember the exact quote but it was something about how what bothers him about Brit Empire is how they treat Indians as if their are barefooted Africans (or something along those lines).

Having said that, the possibility that he fucked little girls is very high...

He was really nice. I spilled my icee and he let me get a new one at no costs. I wish all 7-11 owners were as cool as he was.

he was also sympathetic to hitler but i think he stopped talking to him after 1939

No doubt he had a Nationalist mentality at least to some extent.

Yeah, he was pretty redpilled, but I also read that he was a degenerate pervert somewhere.
(fucked young relatives or something)

As nice as he was, he still poo'd on the street, and that is inhumane

Indian nationalist for nonviolent civil disobedience.
He's poo

He had some good peace philosophy but honestly the guy was a fucking weirdo. Slept naked with his grand-niece. Did some weird experiments in his Ashrams. Also asked Subhash Chandra Bose to step down as the head of Congress and delayed independence which Bose would've gotten earlier. Both him and Nehru fucked over India for the next few decades. India and Pakistan would've been one nation if it weren't for him.

Thanks for reading my blog. Also correct me if Im wrong

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/features/thrill-of-the-chaste-the-truth-about-gandhis-sex-life-1937411.html

He diddled countless young Indian girls with his slender fingers. Total megalolz

Like (((Hitchens))) said: half-naked faker.

You were saying?

>When Gandhi's wife was stricken with pneumonia, British doctors told her husband that a shot of penicillin would heal her; nevertheless, Gandhi refused to have alien medicine injected into her body, and she died. Soon after, Gandhi caught malaria and, relenting from the standard applied to his wife, allowed doctors to save his life with quinine. He also allowed British doctors to perform an appendectomy on him, an alien operation if ever there was one.

If I spoke this shit in public I bet Ill be killed by stoning.

thecrimson.com/article/1983/3/7/the-truth-about-gandhi-pbtbhe-movie/

See my previous post

Ghandi was a supporter of a middle eastern ethnostate. He and his brown cousins hate whites

He's a peacenik heralded by the established order as a symbol of "revolution" like MLK.

Just be good goys and protest peacefully. Armed revolutions and leaders like Malcolm X or Bhagat Singh (blew up Brits and was amassing weapons for a rebellion) are bad goy.

What does it exactly mean? My english isn't that good

>Middle East ethnostate
>India

Your fast food diet is turning you from Amerilards to Ameritards you mutt.

Turn off your TV and look at a map you half breed.

Gandhi wasn't perfect. He was highly approved of though.

He made one mean ass curry though

Occult plant

I guess he was trying to say, "I am expected by my peers to write to you and make an appeal for peace. They think so highly of me that they feel my writing to you will make you stop being an asshole. So here you go! Dear friend, please stop being a warmongering asshole. I know it is foolish of me to have any expectations from you, but I need to maintain my reputation and beseech you to consider peace. I am done! Chow!"

violent pedophile piece of shit worshiped by retards just like mother Theresa

total pedophile

Exactly.He shouldn't be highly approved honestly. He is not the man everyone seems he was. A lot other factors were involved in India's independence whereas people say as if he single handedly made India free. The thing is if WW2 never happened India and all other colonies would never be free.

Exactly.