So fat he can’t even reach the ground LOL

So fat he can’t even reach the ground LOL

oh no an 80 year old man has trouble moving around!

what a pervert he's trying to look up her dress

ur right hes way too old and retarded to be president

He's just gettin a peep of those delish legs, you would know that if you didn't gargle cawks all day.

Whos da bish ?

But he's literally reaching the ground there

Would have been better if he put his hand on her leg to raise himself back up.

>He's just gettin a peep of those delish legs, you would know that if you didn't gargle cawks all day.

I wish I was Trump.

Be ugly as fuck.
Fat as fuck.
Rich as fuck.

But get to fuck some PRISTINE pussy and get to lead an army of braindead, retarded followers.

>Agility = intelligence
Left logic at work.

LMFAO his hands are so tiny he can hardly pick it up
impeachment when?

/thread

Hes clearly got his hand on the ground you fucktard

don't forget he's dumber than a rock

Hillary wears a plastic liner so her piss does not leak.

/thread

> can’t even reach the ground
> shows picture of him touching the ground
The left is fucking retarded.

i was naming 2 different trump traits

retard

Hes a president of US and has billions of $ and a model wife to fck everynight, so who are you again desu ?

Yet the most highly ranked doctor on the planet stated on the record that he will live to be 200 years old. Tick tock, marxist faggot.

>lead an army of braindead, retarded followers.
haha you're poor and reality doesnt agree with you

So you decided to just avoid his response then and build your own logical fallacy to argue. Another left award winning tactic.

Of course they think that, they spend all their fucking time doing mental gymnastics.

>he said while posting a picture that proves his statement wrong
at least turn on your leaf vpn next time

You didn't accidentally drop more stuff on floor in class when the weather got warm and the girls all started competing for shortest skirt without getting told to change?

Looks like he reached it just fine. You even posted a pic to prove it. Good on you shill faggot:)

trump is too old and too retarded to be president

why does this trigger u bitch leaf

>Under the most scrutiny of any president ever
>Most media attention
>Doesn't crack
>Keeps his message
>Wins

Yup shill so triggered about how stupid he is. It's been fun shill but I've dropped enough sage in this shithole for now.

Hahaha get 2000-3000x on an initial investment and become president on your first try. Sounds like a retard

A FUCKING LEAF

baka this is exactly what I was going to tell this shill.

chad

>doesn't crack

he slurs his words and splergs out on twitter every day

u must be on crack

A 70 year old can’t move so good alert the media

this

Hes literally reaching the ground. Pol is so fucking retarded

Its hard to move with that thick ass ballistic vest on

Not statistically significant. About half the rich, elite still voted for Clinton, as expected...

You want real evidence? Go look up scientific studies that have found the undeniable correlation between intelligence and political views.

The more educated and intelligent someone is, the more likely they are to be liberal.

Intuitively, it makes sense as well. Conservatives generally value tradition and are leery of innovation and change. These values are associated with cognitive rigidity and appeal to people who have difficulty with intellectual challenges that require them to process novel information.

That explains why higher academia is so liberal.

That's why I assume Trump's followers are less intelligent.

Btw just because you earn a lot of money doesn't mean you're intelligent. I know some roughnecks who work on oil rigs with barely a high school education yet make $100k a year since the job is highly manual labor intensive.

>Btw just because you earn a lot of money doesn't mean you're intelligent.

You also have people like Trump who is rich because their daddy was rich. Once you're in the possy elite, you stay in it.

>what a pervert he's trying to look up her dress
hillary clinton would have ended up in hospital trying to do this maneuver

>having an obese retard as president

>shows pic of him literally reaching the ground.