It starts now

I’m so tired of the self hating race mixing these white girls are participating in. Our ancestors would have never stood for it. How can we call ourselves white men let alone white nationalists if we don’t stand up for our white women when they are too blind to do so for themselves. It’s time, wake up white men. Defend your birthright!

>Our ancestors would have never stood for it.
I think about this a lot. I have great admiration for my ancestors and the hardships they've gone through. They'd be disgusted to see how far gone society is. All of their hard work for nothing...

>Defend your birthright!
I don't hate other races, but I can guarantee any woman whos sleeping with black guys is no birthright of mine. Sleeping with other guys in general really. I would really prefer if women didn't slut themselves up in general. The race thing doesn't matter as much to me because I think God designed people to pick a mate and stick with them. Think about STD's. They cannot be passed from virgin to virgin. Think beyond race for this one, it doesn't matter whether shes a hoe for whitey or darkie. You don't want a slut PERIOD.

6% of people are in interracial relationships.
94% marry within their own race

Even worse if it's niggers though...

White female/black male is statistically rare. White male/asian female much more common. Both are not statistically significant enough to care about. Anyone who is inclined to it is doing us a favour by removing their non-ethnocentric/defective genes.

bullshit, it's become a plague, at least in the part of burgerland I'm at. It used to be just fatty rejects that would stoop to fucking niggers, now I see attractive young white girls all the time doing it.

you can bury your head in the sand all you want Sup Forums, statistics and numbers aside, what I'm seeing in my day to day life with my own eyes is frightening

>Stand for a bunch of alcoholic/drug addicted whores
Thanks but no thanks

The point is its happening and it needs to stop.

What do you call the facial expression she is displaying?

She’s white?

It would stop fast if they were sent packing with their chimp pets to Africa.

That is what we should do. Just dump all the trash to Africa. We would not even have to kill them. They would starve and kill each other

Race mixing is great. All these women make bad choices in life and the next generation of their genes will be visibly be non-white and out of your in-group. If anything they're doing you a favour by exposing their interior workings. Back in the day, everyone dated their own race because you ought to. Nowadays, people do so because they want to. Bad instincts are given free reign, and it's easier to see for you who has values that align with yours and who don't.

It's like the availability of junkfood. Back in the day almost no one was fat because all foods were organic and unprocessed and it was hard to eat unhealthy. Nowadays unhealthy food is cheap and everywhere and you actually have to make an effort to be healthy. If you see a healthy person these days you know it is the result of discipline and sensible choices instead of just happenstance.

The more obstacles people have to overcome, the more reliably you can estimate the worth of those who do so.

we are waking up. the jews are helping

/thread

The problem is that we have to deal with their problems and their mutt children.

I am all for whores fucking blacks if they leave my country and take their chimp hopping hobby to Africa

you don't get it, the jew has successfully indoctrinated young white girls that niggers are the alpha males, and the new standard of what is 'attractive', it's just going to get worse from here on out.

"smug about disappointing daddy"
its the main reason these girls do these publicity stunts

Doesn’t say anything about who they’ve slept with before, though

Having kids with someone outside the race doesn’t exactly remove the genes...

listenig to Hunter now by Dr W Pierce. He kills interracial couples

great stuff, he was a prophet and a visionary.

this

No kill the mudsharks.

I don't see what is the problem. I think it is beautiful.

dat clenched jaw
>look mom i'm finally getting pound by a BBC like in the vidyos
>life is great, isn't it?
>isn't it?

None of them could have accounted for the situation we find ourselves in today. This reality is near unimaginable.

she looks fucked up dude

think of it this way, we can genetically bottleneck the white race; those with intelligence and standards will remain white, those who throw there genes away will be brown in the future. if bitches this stupid exist, them breed themselves out of the white race.

Notice they date the criminal negros and dont seem to notice the civilized ones at all, white women are truely disgusting.

If 6% of the population fucked animals you would have bestiality problems.

what we're seeing now is only the beginning, I couldn't have imagined this amount of racemixing when I was growing up.

The problem is niggers and shitskins will vote themselves power and the US will eventually collapse under the burden of their stupidity. Your idea only works if niggers and other subhumans can’t vote.

user why won't you love me? Yes I'm 32, I have a bullshit job, had two abortions, went to rehab and was in an abusive relationship with Jamal. I don't get why you won't give me a chance. Why would you rather date that asian girl? She's not even that good looking.

>tattoos
>wife-beater
>ear piercings
Yep, everything checks up. Another white women falling in love with a Harvard graduate in quantum physics.

They look like brother and sister

Do you know why the Jews are so accomplished? Tremendous selection pressure, hunted and hated throughout the world, it took cunning and will and creativity to survive all these millenia as a Jew. Many of them didn't make it.

Only 0.002% of the world is Jewish. Yet they are disproportionately represented in positions of power, they have a stronger sense of community than most ethnicities in the world, they take care of their own.

Hardships and challenges are the best thing that can happen to a people. The Jews are the result of everyone rooting against them and still finding a way to make it.

If you want white people to stop being weak cattle maybe you should welcome some adversity instead of wanting the perfect safe space where no one has to make good choices in order to do well.

These are the degenerates and mentally ill who are removing themselves from the gene pool. I don't feel bad at all since statistically white women are the most faithful to their race and the race mixers are the traitors who will inevitably betray you one way or another.

Pass the shit test. Express your distaste for it in public. Don’t be a cuck.

Jews were always sandnigger psychopaths nothings changed for them at all.

>in all fields

>No kill the mudsharks.

No they must die by the hands of the negroes that they love so much. That is the true poetic justice

Ever wonder how a white coal burner feels when her chimp finally turns against her?

maybe we should let it take it's course, let america fall to ruin and something else can arise from the ashes. only white men can build empires, jews can only infiltrate and subvert, niggers can only destroy, but our country has been terminally infected, I am starting to come to the conclusion it cannot be saved. The jews have their claws in too deep, niggers and shitskins are too rampant and breeding with the white population, let it all burn...

Fuck your poetic justice, showing mercy for cucks just kill them on the spot. Women are dumb animals they dont learn from their mistakes at all so this is a waste of time.

Europeans killed more Europeams than any other race. Fuck off idiot. Europeans are the most pruned effective race ever to walk the Earth.

already own Turner Diaries. Somewhat sci-fi, but fairly satisfying read nontheless

>I'm going to ignore the problem, it's just a kike meme, white women aren't fucking niggers....

yeah, you keep doing that bud.

Alright guys lets all request to follow her and just write nigger lover under it over and over

I read those two books long ago back in the 90's, back then I thought it was a bit extreme, that things weren't really that bad, boy was I wrong

Whites start relationshsips with other races because they ironically feel less concerned about being judged, whites are scared of fellow whites and feel safer in a relationship with a nonwhite, only because we left our agrarian lifestyles that make our whiteness compatible.

Seems to work great for them.

Well in that case you should have nothing to worry about.

kek

This is a JIDF shill, anyone seriously responding to him is a lollygagger.

>this just is, 5/10 montana special chases jerseys
excuse me while i call CNN. she'll pay the toll eventually.

>great falls Montana
Literally no niggers should be in this state.. only because of a fucking military base..

But Asians have also shown the ability to build empires and I’m convinced that if America burns down that the Chinese will rise in its ashes.

Europeans are the most effective killing machine on the planet. What is the “worrying about” you’re talking about?

>I read those two books long ago back in the 90's
Ha
these were written before I was even born ('95). Yet I was never ''red-pilled'' online. I grew up among niggers and muslims. I saw quite early they were different. Mein Kampf only put word to feeling I already had

the colleges have basket ball and football teams. they are main reason there are blacks in montana at all. some military too

Women are retarded I thought we've established this already

Are you seeing people or jew media? Im at a college campus & I've seen it like once

>when you literally look like Robbie-Rotten, so you have no other choice but being a coal-burner

that looks to be the case and will probably happen. Perhaps another white empire will rise, but for now the situation looks grim for america, the jews already have total control, they will suck the blood from this country until nothing is left.

Yesss goyim, watch as your daughter's heroes get mounted by a virile black bull pumping his superior African seed into them, your daughters will LOVE it!

people in my day to day life. I'm seeing this in the lower classes of whites, it may be a good sign middle to upper classes are resisting the indoctrination.

Its not that much of them, its just like the feminists, they are "the loudest" so they are overly represented and even when jewbook claims that they have 1 billion accounts, how many of them are fake?

>superior African
Now there's an oxymoron.

My dick is whiter than this whore.

No big college in great falls.. but yeah it’s disgusting that white kids in Montana don’t get scholarships and instead hood 4th rate niggers get scholarships to play basketball and football.. fucking disgusting seeing a 99% fan base at a game watching stupid niggers

Don't worry about this. This whole coalburner shit is highly exaggerated. Deep inside White females know that niggers are unreliable and have inferior seed. The almost totality of them don't fuck around when it comes to something as important as the choice of a partner.

The danger from our females is that JEWmocracy allows their child-like emotional intelligence to go to the ballot box and the fact that many are not family oriented.

Having said that the coalburner memes are funny and coalburners should be shamed and made fun of...just don't lose your mind over it.

Don’t fall for the propaganda, always know the underlying numbers

mark interracial couples and DOTR hunt them down and kill them

>I’m so tired of the self hating race mixing these white girls are participating in.

This is no better though...
Either way, the kids are not white..

I can't stress that enough because in the real world there's more af/wm interracial couples than wf/bm. But there's many hypocrites on Sup Forums

you don't live in burgerland, it's different here.

True. However, a critical part of their success has been the ability to hide among white populations while pushing for their own tribe's interests. Europeans can't effectively hide among Asians or Africans.

Women need real cocks. So get over it, stupid cracker

You would think that being an evil white straight man, but your young impressionable daughters will watch our product & fear being labeled a racist

It really is and I fear this is only the beginning. Just eight years of Obama and we've been thrown back so far. I'm very afraid of the future unfortunately. I can do my best to stay in shape, keep my mind sharp, and have children but it's truly not enough.

Literally nothing wrong with fucking animals

Reading these replies, I think people here don’t care about the actual stats and instead want to believe whatever they want to believe

I believe what I see, not numbers on a chart.

If they want it there is no stopping it. Need to get to root of problem on why they betray their own

I work in Southern California

General demographics from what I’ve seen:

Same race couples - 70%
Mexican+white - 15%
Asian girl + white male - 10%
Last 5% I left out to include for black and white racemixing and Asian man white female group which is nonexistent.

This is Southern California, one of the most diverse places, and the meme about the white race getting blacked is definitely a lie. It’s getting beaned if anything and usually it’s white guys that go for bean girls

You people are fucking incels lmao

>individual subjective evidence over nationwide anecdotal
Ok

Ya 94% marry within their own race, but how many women do you think are actually dating/fucking non whites.

I can't go anywhere without seeing some cute young white girl with some mixed race black guy.

I have 2 friends of the family and all their daughters are dating black guys and their "so proud their daughters don't see skin color" mean while she's getting blacked by the foot ball team.

It's fucking disgusting I have no respect for them.

Very important and valid observation.

70% of black women are single mainly because no one wants to date them, not even other blacks

Wooos had it backwards lmao

Tranny face

I hate you people so much. Jeff Bezos is real life Lex Luthor, Wall Street continues to scam everyone, real estate is an absurd bubble caused by homes becoming an investment vehicle for boomers and Chinese, health care and education bankrupt tons of people, unions are teethless, wages haven’t followed productivity gains in decades, Israel keeps pushing us into likely combat with Iran and Syria, and here you nerds are bitching about the minority of white girls fucking blacks.

You weren’t going to date these girls. Their lives have nothing to do with you. If you want a wife it is up to you to be worthy of that, like it always has.

Like... why are you slaves to your ancestors again? Because someone post 1 shitpost on Sup Forums you have to take up some racial movement bullshit? Your ancestors would've hated Sup Forums and the internet and they were also were more likely peons / drunkards then innovators. Also vice versa, white women are more racially loyal then white men, and you aren't bitching if/when you fuck latinas or Asians.

>be ghetto black woman
>have 10 ghetto black kids
>all fat and ugly like you
>all baby pumping machines that depend on state money

Wonder why nobody likes these filthy rats

>White female/black male is statistically rare.
Fuck off with your falseflag, kike.

White eurocucks

>how can we even call ourselves white nationalists, eh, fellow cross burners?

almost got me

Their loss, who wouldn't want to bag one of these fine feminine specimens?