One Piece

How many chapters do you think this will take?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momiji_manju
youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg
youtube.com/watch?v=ahdYdG3MXik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many times will SaNa be BTFO before the end of the arc

Leave Big Mom to us.

>there are people who seriously thought Pudding isn't CUTE and NAKAMA

Oda sure loves his "straw hats running away from something" Chapters.

PUDDING BROS WW@?

The cake is the new Birdcage, so 50+ more chapters of WCI.

en.www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momiji_manju

Here's your fanfic kid names, SaPu.

>Oda flanderized the characters AND the plots

>TsunYan Pudding

One Piece needs to end

>7 of 10 posts are retarded shipping cancer
Nuking generals was pointless. These threads are beyond saving.

Chapter was 80% pudding going spaghetti around sanji, what do you expect?

what kind of atrocities did they commit

Being ugly, ugly, ugly, and black without a permit

Don't know, but I am already tired. The build-up was insane, but instead of implied magnitude we get a small party, small action and no consequences. Like holy shit, dogtooth alone is more scary than borsalino. Never thought I would feel like this about One Piece. I bet next chapter it will be like - scary motherfucker Kaido. But not so scary since he has like 4 guys and they cant do shit to main character because deus ex machina.

I'd hate it if One Piece would have Straw Hats as the strongest crew.

I hope Toei doesn't ruin this scene

I hope they improve it by removing Carrot.

*sees plot armor*

you mean improve it by removing nami and giving us an entire episode of carrot fanservice

's arm from being in the way*

You can only have so many chapters of just running away, and they can't do much else until she's calmed down. I would guess 4 chapters.

one or two
youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg

One Piece is fucked. The story is so bad now that the fanbase is literally becoming Fairy Tail's fanbase, they only read it for pairing shit and muh Nami/Carrot/other hot girl. There is nothing else to discuss.

But why? At least that's something new. I mean, I am planning on taking down all 4 emperors! EEEEEEEEH? Nevermind, lets just run away.

We have enough Shonen with 'strongest' characters, and it only manages to gimp both the stories and growth.

Why is Rebecca my most hated girl? Even worse than Shirahoshi or whatever the mermaid's name was?

Luffy only meet one (1) Yonkou after the TS tho

Is Vasco >our guy?

cute
CUTE!

>cries constantly and goes into mental breakdowns
>"this time I'll protect soldier-san" --> hurr don't fight rebecca
>serves no purpose in the end
>waste of potential

>zoro was an anti brookfag

Are you an idiot? Luffy is in the heart of yonko territory with half his crew gone and doing fine.
He has the strongest crew. His navigator flipped Big Mom's weather control upside down. Sanji can cook better than anyone in Big Moms crew. Brooke stole the red glyph too.

Next Luffy's crew downs Kaido.
You are reading the story of the pirate king and his crew.

If you listen to improperly translated english dub, hes a reverse drunk
youtube.com/watch?v=ahdYdG3MXik
1:11
does that count as /our guy/?

How much does it take to remaster an anime like DB Kai?

What if they reamstered one piece and used it as filler? Like every time they get close to catching up, they just show a remade arc, with better pacing/animation?

Probably will never happen, but would this be a decent solution to the pacing issues?

>What if they reamstered one piece and used it as filler? Like every time they get close to catching up, they just show a remade arc, with better pacing/animation?
>Probably will never happen, but would this be a decent solution to the pacing issues?
No budget

brook is one of the more popular crew mates on popularity polls, right?

Is he just going to get shilled from now on?

Carrot confirmed

Difference between her and Shirahoshi is that Shirahoshi being a crybaby was a deliberate character flaw and pointed out as annoying by Luffy.
Rebecca was unintentionally annoying as fuck and waste of a character.

give her some credit that was the first time a giant reptile in clothes started talking to her.

Is it bad that I don't fucking care how this arc ends now and just want to get back to the plot exposition and world reactions to Luffy chumping a Yonko?

>He has the strongest crew

5 if we're lucky, but it will probably be more than 10

They kinda did this already by making a few movies that summarize the arcs. One for Nami, Chopper, Alabasta, and Water 7

Rebecca is the definition of wasted potential. Not even her gladiator bikini can't make up for the waaaah waah the people want me dead moments. Her entire story line could have been cut from Dressrosa and nothing of value would have been lost. Shirahoshi while a crybaby actually developed as a character. Rebecca was a static whiner throughout and like someone mentioned with Viola around she really had 0 purpose in the end.

Catarina Devon
>kills people
>wears their skin
>muh fashion
>smellz

Sanjuan Wolf
>huge
>eats entire ration of nations
>his farts are comparable to the deadliest natural disasters in the New World
>simply too big

Vasco Shot
>drinks a lot of booze

Avalo Pizarro
>some Tenryuubito is jealous of Pizarro's bizarro brown hairy horny head

>drinks a lot of booze
well shit i guess shanks need to be thrown in level 7 then.

What will they do at this arc's end?

hot passionate hand holding

I can't even imagine any of these guys who were "erased from history" has a bounty close to Cracker

What He has is the strongest plot-armor.

Of course they don't. Their bounties were "erased from history"

>government has no qualms assassinating its political opponents
>random pirate with bounty of 8.000 gets death sentence
>criminals so evil that they crimes need to be erased are kept in prison for years
Is there any explanation to it?

Possible experimentation, or maybe "Death is too good for them".

Of course they don't. Their bounties were "erased from history"

She might be too dere for a kiss, but here's hoping.

>"Death is too good for them"
Compared to higher levels, we didn't see any active way of punishing Level 6 inmates, they were just sitting there.
>Possible experimentation
It would have been probably hinted by now, though it'd make some sense.

still the passive punishment of sitting in a cell, with other ultra hardened criminals.

Luffy will use his captains authority and marry them abroad the sunny. He will also make them kiss by force(puts hand behind each of their heads and forces them together)

this is the same government that thinks it's a good idea to give carte blanche to a bunch of pirates in order to keep the peace. unless you are related to roger you don't get the express lane to execution it seems.

They might be too problematic to straight up execute. Killing Ace meant war, Kaido is impossible to kill... Some Shibukai may want to keep one around, they may keep people on a leash with them, possibly trading them.

Is Drawfag-san around?

Pudding nakama 100% confirmed, sanafags still in denial

Basically stated by Mihawk at Marineford as strongest power.

what the fuck is wrong with this bitch?

What the fuck did they do to sanji? First it was his 2 year training being lmao okama, then the fucking dying when he sees women and now his big arc to himself is just a big fat autist screeching about wedding cake for a year while he just kind of awkwardly watches luffy do everything.

She's CUTE

So how come Big Mom has them running rather than fight?

Idiots like you kept screaming about the monster trio or whatever so Oda felt like he needed to make sure people knew Sanji wasn't that important.

One of the less popular crew mates, actually. Not even top 10. Only Franky gets ranked lower if I remember right.

>The story is so bad

Is "story" how you refer your own taste?

Mihawk only stated Luffy's abilitie to draw people to his cause. Which comes back later in Ideo's speech

My friend Zoro is not there

You're new to One Piece, aren't you?
Only according to Spee D. Readers like you.
Not as soon as your life needs.
Their objective is just to get Sanji back. They need to run away to proceed with their mission to Wano.

It's what pirates do.

SAPU CONFIRMED SANAFAGS BTFO

So we can all agree that the only reason Mihawk isn't a Yonkou is because he doesn't have a crew,right?

Instead of responding to them- Just talk about One Piece instead, or you're just being part of the problem then.

I'd say that he's not actually a pirate, he's just strong as fuck.
The world gov granted him sichibukai status just to keep him at bay.

I mean, as long as you roam freely around the sea wreaking havoc, and take away things as you see fit, then you count as a pirate, right?

Mihawk IS a cocky asshole. He's not some gentlemanly heart of gold swordsman.

>Krieg: "Why are you chasing us around?"
>Mihawk: "To kill time."

And what he said to Zoro.
>I should've brought a smaller knife.

I am really salty as a SaNafag.
Fuck you Oda.

>Sanji will make the cake to calm her down
>everybody called this two years ago
>it's going to take another two hundred chapters to bake a cake

Finally a girl is going goo goo hard for Sanji after all these years. But what was with the sadistic look on his face at the end

Am I the only one who isn't hyped for Wano at all? I wouldn't even mind Whole Cake going on for another 20 chapters because I'm so pessimistic about Wano.

After 13 years of reading this I'm finally starting to get tired of the constant running...
It's always running from point A to point C, and somehow something happens that sends them back to B or splits them up, but running nonetheless...
That and the maps or simplified drawings of the island where it shows chibi faces of the characters and where their location is and where they're headed. That gets bland after a while as well.

I mean Krieg is an asshole himself and Zoro was a fucking joke compared to him the first time they met. Mihawk doesn't come accross as extremely cocky.

so kind of weird mix of yandere and tsundere, sanji got his work cut out for him.

Only half his crew is there or she would be running.

>>I should've brought a smaller knife.
Cheeky fucker. Looking forward to seeing him in the future.

I'm also tired of people in OP threads complaining about "WAAAAAHHHH THEY ARE RUNNING".

why dont they just feed her a devil fruit?

I'm genuinely expecting Pudding to try and hide one in the Cake.

>It's always running from point A to point C
>That and the maps or simplified drawings of the island where it shows chibi faces of the characters and where their location is and where they're headed. That gets bland after a while as well.

It's always been like this. Weird that you find it tiring after 13 years of those elements being in the majority of OP arcs.

O yeah that one DF that they don't have. You're a genius user you should write this manga

then feed her someone with a devil fruit ability.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

>Luffy ready to punch bitch puddings lights out
>LinLin best milf
>Pedro mentioning he should have kidnapped bitch pudding

I just hope narutoji has some sinister shit planned for the cake and it gets made off screen

Dropped my image

>these people exist