APOLOGIZE!!!

Fla. shooting survivor's mother: We have received death threats

The mother of a student who survived the deadly Florida high school shooting said her family has received death threats in the wake of the tragedy.

Student David Hogg and other survivors of the Florida shooting have made frequent media appearances in recent days to call for renewed action on gun violence. They have since become the subject of conspiracy theories falsely claiming they are actors who were coached ahead of their television appearances.
“I’m under so much stress,” she told the Post.

“I’m angry and exhausted," she continued. "Angry, exhausted and extremely proud.”

Hogg has spoken out in recent days against the conspiracy theories against him, saying he is not a "crisis actor" but is someone who had to live through this tragedy.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/375053-florida-shooting-survivors-mother-we-have-received-death

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GQXF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>suggesting that the hill is a reliable news source

It is

>Be deep state MKultra assholes
>Get caught because you're exceptionally lazy
>Now all the mentally ill people you've been fucking with can see that they're being manipulated and they're not (that) crazy.
>Be surprised that they're pissed off and want to murder you

This

attention whoring draws attention, right?

Yea okay im sure no need to wonder where the little bastard gets his attention whore genes from

So, did anyone ever find out why his dad was fired from the fbi?

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

>Fla. shooting survivor's mother: We have received death threats
Good. Fucking bitch wants to strip us of our rights.

seriously, no one gives a fuck if some retard is getting death threats because they thrusted themselves into the public spotlight over a heated political issues. It's expected, stop being a pussy it just makes me hate you even more

>The mother of a student who survived the deadly Florida high school shooting said her family has received death threats in the wake of the tragedy.
Maybe they should buy a gun.

Jeff Kasky is a procurer of children for trafficking via One World Adoption Services. His son was the other idiot they had running lead before Hogg, but they had to shut it down.

archive.is/GQXF0

Definitely need to arrest DWS and the rest of these Florida psy-opers

>Fla. shooting survivor's mother: We have received death threats

eh, so?

god damn phonies deserve it

WOW SOMEONE IN THE MEDIA RECEIVED DEATH THREATS ALERT THE FUCKING PRESS GET THIS SHIT ON THE NEWS NOW! ITS NOT LIKE EVERY FUCKING PERSON WITH ANY MINOR AMOUNT OF FAME HASN'T RECEIVED SOME KIND OF FUCKING DEATH THREAT I HATE THESE PEOPLE.

this "kid" popped outta nowhere, has the face of a politician and now half the nation knows his name.

DOESNT.
ADD.
UP.

Good thing for them they keep guns in the house.

Guys, he is an actor because it's impossible for someone to live in two different places in two different years.

If he got run over wouldn't it be ironic?

There are consequences for your actions. You want to be a vocal political activist? Well guess what, 1/2 the population is going to hate you. Don't want death threats then keep your fucking mouth shut. Otherwise stop being a fucking pussy and whining about threats against you.

His mouth is smaller than his eye

Aren’t both parents fbi? Can’t they kinda push for an investi...
Oh ya FBI doesn’t do that.

>you're either with us or against us

Oh no, the people against you are calling you out?

People get death threats for everything now.

this and /thread

Why are "students who survived" the main spokespersons? Where are the actual victims like the siblings and parents of the dead?

they are too distraught to be coached on what to say to the kike media

Only his dad was FBI - his mom was a VIP at CNN.... oh wait, I see your point now.

So BRAVE. Not even death threats stop them! I can't stop crying! MY KIDS! MY HEROES! MEIN FUHRER!

>family doenst fit the nazi drumpf narrative

>gets bullied by drumpfkins

this is so sad,we are living in pre nazi germany right now

Lies

>apologize

Right after they apologize for bullying an orphan so brutally, he snapped and shot up a school. Then, when it was over, they not only avoided taking even a shred of responsibility, they took some nice group pictures and wound up shilling their lib agenda on their favorite news stations as often as humanly possible. Apologize?

If those shilldren pushed an anti-bullying campaign with even half the effort they've exerted in attacking our constitutional rights, Cruz would have never shot up the school in the first place. They're drenched in the blood of children, laughing in group pictures as they surf the dead bodies of 17 kids to fame and they have the audacity to curse out my president?

You know what? I changed my mind. We're way past apologies.

FUCK YOU, NIGGER! YOU CAN TAKE THIS RIFLE FROM
>MY
>COLD
>DEAD
>HANDS

He apparently has early-onset alzheimers.

>Only his dad was FBI - his mom was a VIP at CNN
and the difference between works at CNN, works at FBI and works at CIA?

does not exist, no difference

Not everyone who doesn't look like a neckbeard has the face of a politician

>We have received death threats
I have had a ton of people tell me they want to kill me, but you don't see me crying to the news. God, some people just whine about everything!