Jesus Christ, just invade us already America

Jesus Christ, just invade us already America

nationalpost.com/news/canada/some-people-are-rolling-their-eyes-at-the-trudeau-familys-extra-fashion-choices-in-india

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling
youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine the opposite,
Imagine Modi comming here to canada to steal away more of our intellectuals and make condescending investment proposals while dressed as a lumberjack.
I'd be insulted AF tbqh

2 pajeets

btw he got fucked again. we are investing 750 million in india vs their 250 here. go trudeau!

what's wrong with respecting other culture stop being so dramatic?

Yeah I read that and just thought what a goddamn retard

Just imagine how the Canadian military must feel. If anything were to happen they have to defend this PM and his progressive values. The 72 genders...

Nah we'll just let the migrants do that it's cheaper and more humane if its a soft genocide where your culture is destroyed from the inside instead of your people being forcefully executed. Hey, forced immigration and being put in prison for mistaking someones gender pronouns Is always more tolerable than execution in my book.

Its not respecting someone else's culture, its to signal. The Indian PM probably thought "what the fuck is this retard doing?"

uhhh could you please say it like CBC says it, and call it a "1 billion dollar trade deal"? Thanks

You all had your chance in 1812 and instead you called for daddy to burn the White House.

what a cuck.

They had to wait while a turd floated past

I can only fucking imagine. Jesus Christ he's like a fucking spoiled brat tourist

Trudeau likes to LARP as hindus, muslims, injuns, etc. Does he EVER do anything to honor christian/european culture?

If Canada joined in 1812, we would have a bigger nigger problem

I feel bad for his son

>Does he EVER do anything to honor christian/european culture?
Lmao you already know the answer to that question

Please, get him come here next dressed as a gun toting cowboy and put his wife in a slutty saloon girl costume. I want to that 8/10's maple flapjacks. just don't fuck it up and switch the costumes, no matter how much Justin begs.

>his son

sorry if i am being stupid but what is it supposed to signal?

I know for a fucking fact that FBI, CIA, NSA dudes monitor this board.

Im asking y'all honestly.

I got 50k in the bank and could probably scrape together another 50 or so in loans.

Whats the cost to get a kill team up here to take this fucking prick out???

Doesnt even have to be a clean job. Blow his brains out on tv or something.

Please help us!!

You wish. No one thinks of Canadians as lumberjacks anymore.

If anything Modi would come with pink hair, a thong, and fishnet stockings and Canada would applaud him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling

It's the Canadian diplomatic service

Pictured here-the expression of a son aware of his cuck father.

Holy shit. You've elected a fucking cosplayer as your prime minister. Hell I think the jobs just a means to an end, something he does just to indulge his "dress up" fetish.
Kinda want to see his closet now, I'm not sure if it would look like high school theatre supply closet or a BDSM fetish store.

he literally taught high school drama class. so its not too far fetched

A highly illegal mixture of both

This is why I’m absolutely done with the west. I’ve lived in and visited a ton of places in the US and Canada and you guys have become absolutely degenerate cucked countries. Your native people virtue signal and reward victimhood, prop up SJW agendas in college and call everyone who disagrees with them a Nazi. Even the Punjabis, Sikhs and Rajputs (historically warriors and soldier castes) are absolute fucking effeminate faggots in commiefornia. Sort your fucking shit out lads no one gives a flying fuck in our right wing nationalist country if some european dresses up in traditional punjabi garb.

I’m Hindu Punjabi and Trudeau isn’t impressing anyone here people are just making fun of him because he is NOT one of us. How hard is that for him to understand? It’s not his tribe, not his culture and not his ethnos

Anything that triggers the chinese works for me. Closer ties with india are great, theyre commonwealth remember. Trudueau is raging faggot still tho.

>while dressed as a lumberjack
kek

Other roles Trudy has taken include
The Feminist

I want Trudeau to visit Australia so he can dress up like an abo and I can laugh at him for being a huge faggot.

On a recent visit to NASA

Fuck you bitch you haven’t even been here, Bay Area will fuck you ip. We hold our own against jungle niggas and everyone knows who punjabis are bitch ass guju
Indian peeps love to claim they Punjabi in America cuz we the ones holding it down I’ve fought guju and South Indians 2 vs 8+ y’all are weak and only say shit when you think no Punjabi is around

And of course state visits to Africa require lengthy make up sessions

Recent visit to England

The US doesn't want to catch the gay.

What are u ranting about faggot I’m literally punjabi through and through. I’ve lived in SoCal and met a ton of cucked punjabis who don’t even speak hindi much less punjabi and get triggered more than a valley girl sipping her caramel macchiato and tweeting about #metoo

Oh and I agree about South Indians and gujjud in america being the most cucked people known to man but they’re the same in India too so no surprises.

He needs to tweet a selfie of himself squatting over a steaming pile on the street wiping with his bare left hand.

Wait, is he dressed like Hitler in the top right?

He was in a made-for-tv WWI movie composed of famous people whose ancestors were a part of the war. He played some military officer.

You just know he and his feminist wife would rant and rave about politicians publicly endorsing christianity but he can't flaunt himself fast enough before another foreign religion.

Trudeau is a joke.

This is what you get for resisting our invasion in 1812

How much longer? We're all sick of his Obama Bitch Boi faggotry.
If you re-elect him, we'll build a wall.

If his ancestors knew that Truedau would one day, along with his cuck father, be giving Canada away to Indians and Chinks they would have not bothered fighting to establish civilisation there.

His opponent is controlled opposition and they're just going to #MeToo him like they did Patrick Brown

Yeah, pretty much the size of it

Our founder's proudest political accomplishments were preventing Chinese from immigrating and becoming citizrns

Are you even allowed to call yourselves males anymore or is it "Vagouta" ?

You're allowed to legally change your gender by asking to

youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM

mfw dad is embarrassing me and Sup Forums is going to see.

P)OO ON LEAF
O)n
O)ntario
~
O)ther
N)orthern
~
L)eafs
E)at
A)ss like
F)ags