>Last night stream: Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate
youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Jim's new video about bloodsports
youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

>Sargon literally running away from enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=y6PVuYI9HGI

>JF analyzes the Sargon vs. Anglin debate
youtube.com/watch?v=Drr_SB_Ikck

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

Old Links pastebin.com/H1cExJ1a

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/l3u90
youtube.com/watch?v=hCeIIcPAwv8
twitter.com/Veeh_Ro/status/966697182370959365
youtu.be/Ndff5cHXmcU
youtube.com/watch?v=yNLIOo_Dfls
youtube.com/watch?v=vbAKUdEWzq8
streamable.com/d1i8o
youtu.be/4T6i1YFYa6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Schedule for this week UPDATED
Today: Mark Collett and Bre Faucheux vs Sargon on power and state. RockingMrE channel 4pm EST
Today: JF Spencer vs vee Arch about ethnonationalism Warski live 5pm EST

March 1st Boomer faggot + some random kike vs David Duke + Mark Collet. Warski live 7pm EST
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
Also Andy said that he has the rest of the week planned but he didn't want to give us any spoiler
After every stream ancap user will host our own /IBS/ stream

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

Today I will remind them

FAGGOTS!

Join the Liberalist revolution cumrags!

I just wanted to yell faggots. Got that out of my system now

check this out. i made a quick little mashup of a skeptic being the new SJW's

streamable.com/l3u90

>tfw I don't know the dude and I can only assume he's just another SJW
Is that your point?

1 866 DHS 2ICE
Report suspected illegal aliens and their employers today!

> started Gamergate
> destroyed SJW's
> destroys the Alt-right
> lives rent free in the minds of stormfags
>started his own ideology
how can one man be so based?

When did you realize that liberalistism will save the west?

>David Duke
Destroys everything he touches.
/IBS/'s days are numbered now.

>>started his own ideology
I will also "start an ideology" and it will be called "LEAF RAKING".

When I was ~16 and still listened to Sargon

>started
GG started from the cuck blog.
Sargoy latched for the e-fame later.

It'll go out in a blaze of glory tho

youtube.com/watch?v=hCeIIcPAwv8

I don't know him either but veeh retweeted him so i presumed he was some skeptic idiot.

Look. Veeh seems to like it.

twitter.com/Veeh_Ro/status/966697182370959365

there's no need to be so upset

>Veeh likes it
That explains it

>OY VEY
do you think he has his knife with him?

OH NO NO NO

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have we had a NJF vs Shapiro yet?

>5'2
It being the lone reason is hilarious.

At least they're as smart as they think they are.

What is AltHype/Ryan Faulk and David Sherratt going to debate on Baked Alaska's show next Tuesday?

The effects of lead on crime?

>styx
>smart
Dude's a fucking autistic dipshit

I would like to thank the snek user for all the aqua posts that i shamelessly stole.

OBSESSED

>This level of non argument

Styx has a noble sense of socratic doubt and thoughtfulness. Doesn't matter how smart he is.

wtf cant save gifs?

I can't wait for the first stream just to have something to channel my shitposting levels into

maybe you just fucked up

I am certain you can

Reminder that before this we have Sargon bre and collet
youtu.be/Ndff5cHXmcU

OH SHIT, ANOTHER FAGGOT CALLING OUT IBS
youtube.com/watch?v=yNLIOo_Dfls

try harder with the weak memes, less hard with the faux 'bwahaha'. It's like a double dose of impotence.

Someone's mad about not getting his daily dose of Pb.

Is this the guy that fought people with broomsticks?

What really gets under people skin about all these anti-bloodsports faggots is how disingenuous they are in their arguments. It's always this concern-trolling crap and they do mental gymnastics to come up with excuses for why it's bad, or needs to change, etc.

In reality, there are basically only two reasons these people are REALLY against bloodsports, but they don't want to be upfront about them:

1) They're shit at live arguments and butthurt they wouldn't do well on the platform

2) They don't like the fact that EBIL NAZEES are actually making points and winning arguments

They try to pretend it's totally not about those two things, but it is. Every single one of these faggots is just butthurt that white nationalists are getting platformed, and that they can't just be ignored like you used to be able to do when it comes to response videos.

Why are people calling JF a pedophile when all he did was fuck a 19 year old consenting retarded chick?

The leader of American white nationalism is reduced to doing streams with Sargon's underlings a Romanian pedophile and an autistic 40 year old manchild who makes streams about Warhammer lore.

So this is the power of the alt-right movement

Styx is an ideological being, he will argue about things from the same point of view without jumping from point a to c
He is not like the skeptics or destiny that would make arguments against something, when those arguments wouldn't work with themselves

>implying these faggots have any logic or reason to anything
Come on, user.

Because lying about a person's character is the best argument you have when everything else from you has been debunked.

Becouse a lawyer tried to push a narrative of her being supposedly mentally on a level of a 12 year old despite her finishing college.

The autistic girl he was with, when she was 13, she had some psych evaluation that said she was developmentally 11. Not exactly a huge disparity for someone with Autism who is partially non verbal.
Destiny misrepresented this and claimed that the girl had the mind of a child when she was an adult, 6+ years after the eval was done.

Thats why people are slandering him as a pedo.

Chanty Binx is a skeptic and race realism is the patriarchy.

Tell me the skeptics aren't making SJW tier arguments when it comes to race

streamable.com/d1i8o

Lucy wakes with a headache. Whenever she cries herself to sleep she gets a headache. She always has a headache.
She walks to the kitchen, still half-sleeping. A faint sound of "bing-bing wahoo!" comes from Carl's study. He must be working again.
The kids are already awake and hungry. Lucy makes them a bowl of cornflakes. There isn't enough julay left for a coffee. She settles for an advil and a burnt piece of toast.
"All done, mommy!"
Lucy takes the bowl to the sink, but her fingers are too tired. The bowl shatters on the floor.
"FOR CHRIST SAKES, LUCY, I'M WORKING IN HERE" Carl bellows from his study. The door flies open. Carl storms out with a dark look on his face. He's been up all night again working on ARK. Lucy's not sure what ARK is, but Carl made it sound important. She doesn't really understand all the heady technical speak, but Carl's assured her he has several achievements. From what he's said, it sounds to Lucy like he's a paleontologist or an archeologist or something. Lucy loves him dearly. She's always admired his mind.
"CAN'T YOU KEEP A FUCKING CLEAN HOUSE, YOU PIG?" Carl spits in her face. "LOOK AT THIS FUCKING MESS."

All hail the glorious revolution ma rite?
Liberalists of the world unite!

>padding out the first 50 (FIFTY) seconds of your video with "hey go check out THIS and THIS and also check out THIS ALSO SUBSCRIBE"
anti-bloodsports fags are usually a dime-a-dozen but this guy takes the fucking cake

no wonder he has only 12k subscribers after having been on YT for 2 years

He did not start Kekistanian movement, he just took credit for it. Same with the Liberalist movement, he did not start it, he just took credit for it, and whenever it stresses him out too much he just has Vee step in and sweep the place up.

We should gas all the frog posters

Holy shit! Andy better watch out or this gangsta is gunna pull a knife on him or beat him half to death with a broomstick!

That is what they historically did.
Listen to the "youtube atheist" people who Alt Hype took on a long time ago.

People who say she wasn't tested when she was 13 will say the psychological test was done when she was 18 but they wont mention that the psychiatrist who wrote the report said she cant find any recent psychological testing and recommends two psychologists who can do it.

>Konosuba in media

>last bastion of implicit whiteness

>Darkness
Nothing to see here

God damn he is such a fucking faggot. Will we ever be able to BTFO this cuck so hard he leaves the internet like Kraut?

What the fuck is wrong with these people?
Why do they steal our memes? Isn't that cultural appropriation?

>Will we ever be able to BTFO this cuck so hard he leaves the internet like Kraut?
He's a gypsy. Even hitler couldn't kill them off.

Beat them half to death...
Deeeey took ur fruuuuuugs

>he leaves the internet like Kraut?
He is back already...

>Why do they steal our memes
Because they're the best memes. We have the best memes folks.

i seriously envy JF, I wish i could fuck an autistic girl
all i ever fucked in my life is white girls and white latinas, i'm not complaining, but i wish i could get some of that retarded pussy

Because fucking someone who can't do simple arithmetic like 91-9 is considered statutory rape by most people.

He's seems to be too spergy to just quit. I think he'll go on with his crusade against the alt right board known as /cow/ for a while

I miss the kekistan shit in its early stages
All these fucking youtube channels and other borderline normies had to ruin it
The cringe was fucking insane

I may be wrong but my intuition says so.

What is Aydin doing in the trash tier?

And he even pretends he dindu nuffin. After the whole "i became a monster" shit i though he will just fuck off and die.
I guess siren song of 20 lbs of pussy and ass was just too enticing.

I'm both laughing and crying

"back"

She burned the coal.

tfw you live long enough to see sargon as worse than anita

According to JF autistic pussy is the best pussy.
I gotta believe the guy. He's the scientist here.

>burn the coal
>pay the toll
or something like that

The better question is, what is she doing next to girl of the season?

Gypsie faggot is in the kumite, and there's chances for strawman to get in
youtu.be/4T6i1YFYa6U

not to mention he's spamming his twitter with shit memes

Does anyone have a nice and neat explanation about this Hoggs crisis actor shit? I've been out of the loop.

>white latinas

Is it even possible for a meme to go mainstream without being completely ruined and taken to the gutter by normies?
One day we might be living in the Fashy Ethno-State and mark my work potato nigger we'd be so pissed off with white nationalism in general.
Normies just have that effect on memes, it can't be good unless its in a small circle of grassroots banter-pioneers.

>August 23

>Andy cucking this hard for a fucking vore loving gypsy faggot

a chance? a downpour, user.