Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5gvH6HeYe4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>uchiha madara
wtf is it with niggers and naruto?

Anime magic is the same as witch doctor magic

They think it's all real.

Anglo dicks for black chicks.

yes, get control over your black women, and keep it that way. stay to your own race.

Nogs on suicide watch
But seriously, travelling Europe, I see far more nonwhite women with white men than vice versa

naruto got no father
youtu.be/5gvH6HeYe4k

It's the reality everywhere. White men are bleaching non-whites at an exponentially higher rate than the reverse.

Funny thing is, nigger bucks are 10x more triggered over the concept than white men are about whitewomen/blackmen.

This is worth aggressively pursuing for the lulz. Add to the fact that black women are running out of patience for black men. They figure the can go to school and work, and wonder what the nigger buck's problem is.

Hey we found the secret to ending racism. Most alt-righters will completely forget their racial politics once they are inside a black qt.

Yes but borutos dads dad died protecting his people. Black dads just leave.

This, if we could figure out a way to get the sheboons to antagonize & shame their jamaals...

>We losing them Gods.
can someone translate this nigger-speak?

I don’t get it. The kid will still be a nigger, therefore more niggers. You aren’t losing them, you’re improving them.
Still disgusting, though.

Bleaching niggers takes to long. Just give them back to africa.

The jews, ya stupid nigger. The jews.

>can someone translate this nigger-speak?

In the canon of niggerdom, they believe nubian women could literally speak magic and reign terror down on the white slave masters. They have mythology about the slave master needing to "muzzle" their queens (with God-like powers) in order to enslave them.

Never you mind all the logical inconsistencies with that, but there you have. Black women are Gods.

Nigger mongrel children are the result of whore white women and dumb as bricks nigger men. When a white men colonizes a high quality nigress, the resulting children generally identify more with white America than with blacks.

>This, if we could figure out a way to get the sheboons to antagonize & shame their jamaals...

Jamal and Quantavious seem to be handling that part themselves.

The father imprints cultural identity.

>Oh no, that child will have a father, whatever will we do?

Look the pajeets, they went from cavemen level to the next superpower nation when they got the brit's white genes.

Hmmm, it must be his Semetic eyes that she loves. That's no Anglo.

>when you can speak magic but are still to dumb to use it against your massas
The dumbest cunts around

When you have no father you attach to a surrogate.

Every race except numale cucks are triggered by their tribal group getting fucked by other tribes, it’s a natural hardwired setting that can only be removed by getting rid of group identity

so it's "gods" now

>WE LOSING DEM GODZ

nigga how are you a god if you can't show up to work on fucking time?

I can't help but laugh. You blame Jews and women but it's you as well. You're all breeding yourselves out of existence.

Men impregnating other races dilutes their race not his, due to the limited number of times a woman can give birth.

How will welfareboyZ ever recover? Can they ever recover? Is it even worth their time to try at this point? What will become of them? Where do they go from here?

That doesn’t matter. Identity is genetic. You should only mix with decent races.

>I can't help but laugh. You blame Jews and women but it's you as well. You're all breeding yourselves out of existence.

The cultural transmission is the problem. Fathers imprint identity. Black men don't stick around as fathers or husband. That has to stop. White men, however, can produce productive humans no matter who is the mother.

Australian funposting is a force of nature, lad: the only way to handle those posters without coming away feeling you've caught something contagious is to throw memes back at them.

Goddamn chocolate milkers

Nonsense; why are you promoting matriarchal bastardy?

Kill yourself, bloody wanker.

>being white & raising a niglet
G A S

>Kill yourself, bloody wanker.

No. It's true. I would breed anyone except an Asian. That has too much baggage. The rest can adjust.

Its ok to be mud.

Do black people know they speak English incorrectly? Maybe they're genuinely unaware of this.
I once stumbled upon a youtube video of a black man talking about Illinois debt crisis he managed to give a reasonable explanation in lament terms but the entire time he was pronouncing the "s" in Illinois rather than keeping it silent. You'd think a person concerned about regional politics could pronounce the name of the state he lives in but in all likelihood the topic of phonetic vs non-phonetic writing never came up in his entire life.

>we gotta do something
Like get a job?

>I once stumbled upon a youtube video of a black man talking about Illinois debt crisis he managed to give a reasonable explanation in lament terms but the entire time he was pronouncing the "s" in Illinois rather than keeping it silent. You'd think a person concerned about regional politics could pronounce the name of the state he lives in but in all likelihood the topic of phonetic vs non-phonetic writing never came up in his entire life.

Guy in Lithuania watching a nigger talk about my state?

Y tho?

B L E A C H E D

>>

I'm 1/16 ethnic Illinoisan and would like to learn more about my roots.
Wisconsin sucks btw.

>I'm 1/16 ethnic Illinoisan and would like to learn more about my roots.
>Wisconsin sucks btw.

Wisconsin contains niggers in Milwaukee. Wisconsin has winter and summer recreation. Wisconsin was woods.

Illinois has debt, niggers, and soybeans.

and pizza buckets

MAMMA MILK

she's hideous

>and pizza buckets

You mean deep dish? That has escaped Illinois boundaries and can be found elsewhere.

It's the saturday morning cartoon type of shit like DBZ they grew up watching. Shonen shit also revolves around fighting which makes nogs like it.

black fragility

you’re one to talk

What kid wouldn't love to do Naruto magic at 12? And that nigger picked the super cool kid to name himself after.

Nope.

Culture > race

Most humans are genetically interchangeable.

This and keep your monkey hands off of ours

Oil drillers get the rope too

Naruto was a good anime.

underrated post

>Flag
Damn, you went full conquistador amigo

that stash

No one is saying it isn't a problem, but can you blame the highest tier men for not settling for degenerate white skanks?

but race = culture

Raice traitors , stupid white trash. Its like beastiality retards, should be shot on sight with their animal.

Race mixers of all races should get gassed

DAS RITE

>some faggy-looking loser with a top-quality black girl

This must make niggers so mad

If an Anglo goes for a black girl, is it even racemixing?

>Gods.

Is this evolution of kangz?

only if the whore stays in her home country, otherwise the man is just increasing the number of non-whites in his.

Wtf I need a reverse "my ancestor :)" meme with a monkey-like Euro looking up to Chad Jefferson rn.

>ywn colonize nigresses during the scramble for africa

kek saved

moar