How would you combat the wigger problem?

How would you combat the wigger problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2hGrsExuyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By killing faggots like you for making shit threads like this.

Hang the source

Kill all niggers you big dumbie

By making nigger culture "uncool" which might occur naturally.

Eat shit motherfucker. If you dont think white people emulating niggers is a problem then you must be a nigger.

>Combat
You can't. Even wiggers are more alpha then right-wingers.

youtube.com/watch?v=H2hGrsExuyc

This is a Sup Forums-tier thread, faggot. Does not belong on Sup Forums

Ban guns, without guns white trash can't get erections and therefore cannot procreate.

By combatting the jew problem

Laugh at them...
If they buck.....
Beat their fucking wigger asses

Seriously? Wiggers are usually faggots who play with butterfly knives.

Teach them about the greatness of western civilization and about the utter failure of African civilization that they are emulating. Then ask him, so son, do you want to be a loser or winner like your old gran pappy?

>butterfly knife

it absolutely belongs on Sup Forums

also
>wigger detected

You seem offended by my assessment.. did I expose you?

Child beating

You cannot be this retarded

I honestly haven't seen any wiggers in almost a decade. Missouri was filled with them in the early 2000's though. I think most of them realized it wasn't doing them any favors. Kind of like the emo kids of old that are now currently hipsters.

Beat rappers at their own game (impossible mode)

strict parenting

hey man, i used to play around with butterfly knives.

A belt and 10 minutes.

When SHTF, use them as fodder.

The ones that survive will be worth a shit.

The midwest, southeast, and parts of the rural west are overwhelmed with them.

Theyre like niggers, a parasitic welfare class.

Showing them a better alternative and revealing how weak and stupid nigger culture is. They're quick to realize that niggers are subhuman scum once their history is revealed that white men conquered the world and it's there birth right to do so as well. You have to bring them back into the fold.

easy, let them hang out with niggers. The problem will solve itself.

By assimilating ourselves into them.

The bulk of them wont listen to rational discussion. It’s no different than trying to reason with a hood nig.

They have to be rudely awakened to have any hope of redemption. Ive seen a few of them; got robbed, lost a friend, or got arrested and they turned out seriously redpilled, but the bulk do not, the bulk are lazy degenerates. They would rather sit on their ass and live off the government tit than work.

And when you do hire one, they steal and bring trouble to your business.

In a perfect world, Id have them rounded up and sent to the middle east and north africa.

>By assimilating ourselves into them.

this

>if you can't beat them ...

You don't kill the weed by trimming it's leaves. You got to get it by the roots. It's really not even the nigger that's the root, it's the Jew promoting this cultural degeneracy. The nigger, while not particularly intelligent, is capable of living in successful communities within a strong, moral, Anglo civilization that they can mimic. They were doing okay back in the 40s and 50s in their black cities... Then they got zogged by Schlomo Goldsteinenberg who got the males out of the homes, got the women and children on gibs, then put the males in prison, got the drugs in their communities, and then started pumping nigger culture down the throats of America.

>combat the wigger problem?
You don't. You let them wave that I'm a stupid nigger flag over their head so that you know to steer clear.