Debunk this

>why do you need an ar15 to hunt or for protection

Other urls found in this thread:

preparedgunowners.com/2016/01/12/the-approved-list-of-5-56-nato-223-rem-self-defenseduty-ammo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do I need to need it to have it?

>implying that's what you need them for

You don't hunt with an AR-15 because the bullet is too small to reliably or humanely kill and animal, faggit.

In fact, in some jurisdictions you CAN'T hunt large game (deer) with a 5.56/.223 rifle.

Obama cockblocked for 8 years by Republican Congress.
Right-Wing blames Obama for Congress not passing Legislation after Trumps been President and Republican majority for over a year.
Good try, losers. You'r'e in charge. Fuc*ing do something! Pathetic!

To dissuade commies from trying to take my guns and abuse my rights.

I don't. I want it for other reasons as described in the Constitution.

>deer
>large game
>doesn't know what a pig is
Stick to CoD junior

Because I've been shot twice one in the leg one in the chest. I was gun less. Not gonna happen again I'll blow a niggers torso off

We don't blame them for shit. We're mocking them for not having done shit themselves then turning around amd claiming it's everyone elses fault.

You giant faggot.

Because they don't sell rocket launchers

>>why do you need an ar15 to hunt or for protection
It's my inherent right to own whatever firearm I wish. I don't have to justify my inherent rights. You have to justify taking my inherent rights from me.

You are completely missing the point, brainlet. Republicans don’t want gun control. And Democrats don’t really want it either, as evidenced by them not passing any when they controlled the government. They just want to whine about it so idiots vote for them. If they actually did it, they couldn’t whine anymore.

How else is a 100lb woman supposed to stop a gang of giganiggers from raping her?

I'll need it when it's time to hunt leftists.

You can’t debunk questions. Go back to high school, you ditched too many classes.

>implying there isnt plenty of game you can hunt with a .223
>implying that the AR-15 doesn't come in any other caliber when it clearly does.

So many idiots with no clue about guns sure like to act like they know what they fuck they are talking about.

its my fucking right on this EARTH as a person to have whatever I WANT.
Its what it is to be FREE.

The const guarantees that freedom so that no king or queen can disallow my RIGHTS.

My Right was granted to be my the creator

Ask the murderers why they "need" them.

My turn:

Why do you need to post mindless questions in support of sociopaths who control all the machine guns and jail cells from behind fences they tell us don't work while surrounded by a phalanx of body guards armed with guns they tell us make us less safe?

AR-15s are for killing humans. That’s exactly why we need them.

Yeah it wasn't a Republican Congress for 8yrs. Also Obama approved bump stocks.

Get a fucking clue with your low tier bait.

>hunt or for protection
That's what we tell them to use it for. It's used to shoot up schools. It's just another puzzle piece in deconstructing all social cohesion in America. America will slowly but surely collapse. Destroyed from within.

SO WE DON'T TURN INTO BRAZIL

Calm down I’m not in support of sociopaths I’m trying to find easy debunks because people keep saying that no one needs an ar15

Because fudds. 5.56 is perfectly fine for whitetail.
>cant hunt large game
Hmm, I wonder if there's any game in America smaller than a deer? Nah, that'd be nonsense.

preparedgunowners.com/2016/01/12/the-approved-list-of-5-56-nato-223-rem-self-defenseduty-ammo/

you dont have a constitutionally protected right for guns in order to use them for protection or to hunt.

You only have a right to a gun in order to use it to overthrow a tyrannical government. This is the only constitutionally protected purpose for owning a gun.

>WAAAH WAAAH I WANNA BE ABLE TO DO WHATEVA I WAAANT
This is what entitlement sounds like, everyone

Bill of rights not bill of needs.

Do Assault Rifle 15s shoot faster than other semi-automatic rifles?

You shoul move to a country that is compatible with your political beliefs.

Because its the weapon i choose faggot. now go kill yourself.

Check the flag, retard

I'm guessing you've never heard of a mini 14. It's a very popular hunting rifle and it uses .223 which is the same caliber an ar15 uses. Stick to what you know.

We already had this argument back in the 1770s but you wouldn't know about that would you jaffar

They're not assault rifles and the pattern of rifles has a cyclic rate of 700-900rpm. This assumes unlimited ammo source and proper FA configuration. The average person can achieve

I meant you should move to Saudi Arabia or North Korea, chap.

>House gets robbed by 2-3 people
>rioting niggers gang beating everyone in their sight
>defending your store from armed robbers
>government trying to kill you and your family
>aggressiveness subsides with AR15s in plain site.

There are plenty of uses for an AR15.
When protecting your life you don’t want it to be fair, you want it to be unfair as possible for the other side. You don’t want it to be fucking equal grounds, you want the robber to fear robbing your house because you might own a AR15

>muh war of independence
Like clockwork

you dumb nigger the 2nd amendment is for fighting kikes who want to take away your 1st amendment right.
(((Hunting and self defense))) my ass

Yeah re-read it. You are 100% wrong.

The easiest debunk is that nobody needs a car, a house, alcohol, weed, or heroin but that doesn't stop people from getting them.

Also pic related.

>still butthurt over 1776
Daughter gets groomed into becoming a baby factory for Achmed's rape gang
>still butthurt over 1776

Drink your Victory Gin, Nigel.

You're a stupid fag. They passed minimum .24 caliber laws SPECIFICALLY TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM USING THESE RIFLES FOR HUNTING. They kill whatever you want them to below bear territory.

Mutts are at a permanent state of war with mutts.
Everyone is setting up the claymore.

It's funny how leftards keep hailing the AR15 as some kind of ultra powerful gun that's overkill for hunting,

Meanwhile hunters in France use exclusively semi-auto rifles chambered in .300 win mag or .338lm to kill boars, of all things. They claim that anything less powerful than that isn't enough to do the job.

Yet the French media, which are completely parroting everything that's said in the US media, keep telling us how the US must absolutely ban the AR15 and guns in general, how brave those young girls are for standing up to the evil lobby of the NRA, bla bla bla.
Yet giving guns that are 4 times more powerful than an AR to old drunk fucks is not an issue to talk about? Kek

>Muh 5.56
Rimfire calibers

.17 Mach 2
.17 HMR[1]
.17 Winchester Super Magnum[1]
.22 Long Rifle[2]
.22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire[1]

Centerfire calibers inch measurement

.17 Mach IV
.17 Remington Fireball
.17 Remington[1]
.204 Ruger[1]
.222 Remington
.223 Remington - Original AR-15 caliber: .223 cartridges may function in a 5.56×45mm rifle, however 5.56×45mm cartridges can produce excessive pressure in a .223 rifle. On the other hand, a .223 Wylde chamber is used on .223 caliber rifle barrels to allow them to safely fire either .223 Remington or 5.56x45mm NATO ammunition.[3]
.22 PPC
.22 Nosler
.224 Valkyrie (necked down 6.8SPC) [4]
.223 Winchester Super Short Magnum[3]
.243 Winchester Super Short Magnum[3]
.25 Winchester Super Short Magnum[3]
.25-45 Sharps
.277 Wolverine (6.8×39mm)
.30 Carbine[1]
.30 Remington AR[5]
300 OSSM[3]
300 AAC Blackout (7.62×35mm)[5]
.300 Whisper[5]
358 Yeti - Wildcat [6]
375 SOCOM
.40 S&W[7]
.410 Shotgun
.45 ACP[8]
.450 Bushmaster[1]
.458 SOCOM[9]
.50 Beowulf[10]

Centerfire calibers metric measurement

5.45×39mm[1]
5.56×45mm NATO - Original AR-15A2 caliber: can also safely fire .223 Remington[1]
FN 5.7×28mm
6.5mm Grendel[1]
6.8×39mm (.277 Wolverine)[11][12]
6.8mm Remington SPC[5]
7.62×37mm Musang
7.62×39mm[5]
7.62×40mm Wilson Tactical[5]
7.92x33mm Kurz
9mm Parabellum[2]
10mm Auto[8]

Calibers which will not feed but which are used in rifles where the receiver functions only as a trigger group

.50 BMG
.408 CheyTac
.338 Lapua Magnum

> the founders intended militias to only be used to hunt deer

Because the world is a dangerous place and it makes me mire comfy

My friend had an AR chambered for 7.62x39. At that point I just as soon have an AK.

Why do I not need it to hunt and for protection?

I've had it up to here with these goddamn deer pushing us around!

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!

Why do you need anything other than your daily ration of nigger semen to survive? Put down the soy and drink your nourishment straight from Tyrone's dick, whiteboi.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Just get an AR-10

I can kill all sorts of small fast moving game with one and if someone try’s anything and they’re wearing soft armor it acts as a good deterant

why do you need to shove your dick up another mans ass? see, it goes both ways.

Can't you be arrested for "misgendering" trannies in Canada? Lol

Yeah. THat's why idgaf about brother wars from 240 years ago.

I wouldnt need an ar-15 if i could buy a m-16

If you're gonna go with the needs argument, toss all the trappings of the current era aside and live in the stone age, you gigantic pussy. The second amendment is there to give teeth to the citizenry and make us prickly. When the bill of rights was put together, the American nation was as armed as its government. The USS Constitution was privately owned and was on contract to the US military.

You want us disarmed? pffft kill yourself

30 rounds of 5.56 is a really excellent method of protecting yourself. the AR15 is a great gun.

.223 or 5.56 is one of the best calibers for small southern white tail. A 75 grain ballistic tip will easily drop a large buck or even a very large hog. Idiots that say you don't need a semi auto to hunt have never been hog hunting.

‘need”

>some jurisdictions
>not all jurisdictions

Because niggers

it looks scary so I want you to ban it

BUT THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

There is no medium game
If it's not small game, then it's large game

why do you feel the NEED to dictate what I can and can't purchase with my money?

I don't require a NEED, I have a RIGHT now piss off

>t's funny how leftards keep hailing the AR15 as some kind of ultra powerful gun that's overkill for hunting,
This is my issue, and you are 100% correct.

I ONLY use 30-06 & .308 for north american game. That is not the point.

If they get a wedge in here, we may be fucked too. The next line of discussion is that my remington 740 is functionally superior to an AR-15. What stops them from saying that no one needs a semi automatic?

You can take just about any semi automatic rifle and make or buy a "tacticool" stock. It is still a functionally identical gun. Same ROF. Same caliber.

"HIGH CAPACITY" is a magazine issue, and is not exclusive to one type of gun or another.

I will defend everyones right to an ar-15. They won't stop there, and EVEN if they banned the evil AR, it would not stop school shootings. It won't stop anything.

Keep doing the same shit expecting different results. No guns does not mean no violence.

The Second Amendment is for hunting tyrants, hence, the need for an AR
P.S. It ain't the Bill of Needs, faggot.

You have no right to dictate what other people "needs" now kindly kill yourself.

>How many more children need to die before you accept gun control.

All of the niglets

Who says it has to be in 5.56 they make uppers for 12 gauge and AR style guns in .338 your point is invalid

you dont really "need" free speech either. europe gets along without it

I don't, but its not called the bill of needs fuck face
cold
dead
hands

ive been using this picture a lot recently.

I don’t need one for hunting or protecting myself. I want one so I can use it to kill my political opposites. The navy taught me how to shoot it, the marines taught me how to effectively shoot it.

Islam is the AR-15 of religion. It is, in fact, not protected by the United States Constitution and needs to be banned. Yup, two can play at that game.

Pic related.

Infinite. I don’t care for other people’s keedz.

We need to habs a conversation about the regulation of assault religions.

wtf I love e the NRA

Because kikes are aggressively trying to genocide me

>Be American
>hate gunz n sheit

Where were you when the op become such a nigger loving faggot?

Not kosher goy.

who cares, its mine

For the same reason you crave hot semen drizzling down your esophagus OP.

>need

Yes. Assault rifle 15’s can be bought on the internets and delivered to you house via fedex, with large capacity clipazines and fire 300 boolits a second.

Mein hero! Did you ice and muzzies for our zionist overlords?

Is there a gun that the anti-gun crowd is completely OK with? Seems like the AR-15 is just the current scapegoat but they could easily begin to call for the banning of almost any gun.

Where do they draw the line?

So you can have shit ergonomics, shit sights, shit modularity/manufacturing standards, shit accuracy, and shit recoil impulse?

Wtf lmao

>7
this is more true than you realize. I have been friends with some kikes in my time. They all secretly hate white people and do everything they can to subvert society because they are truly weak and pitiful and it is the only way the conniving rats can compete.

Bill of Rights not bill of needs you degenerate stupid nigger cuck faggot.

I wish Alex Jones would pick up THIS post

im not sure i understand

Only 3 types of people should fear a law abiding armed citizenry:
>Thugs
>Terrorists
>Tyrants