Which are the bad sub groups?

Which are the bad sub groups?

Which are the good ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

horriblesubs.info/about-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=FrB6_3jg1Ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HorribleSubs is the only good sub group.

Haven't followed it in a long time but I remember Hadena is your bread and butter shitsub group and Asukasubs had a few bad releases then accepted the criticism a little. SHiN-gx has subtle troll subs with good typesetting.

There are no good subs.

Good: user
Bad: Cartelshit

GG is bad.

>sub groups

Good: N/A
Bad: Funimation, Netflix, Crunchyroll

Speaking of troll subs I can't find Mori's releases seeded anywhere anymore, does anyone know where to get them nowadays or are they just gone? Mori's Wakako-zake troll sub track was fucking amazing.

why?

what is the cartel exactly?

Amazon.

General low quality translations, too many western references, MLP references.

Nowadays there is only one subgroup and their quality is horrible.

XDcc link on their website

horriblesubs.info/about-us/
>We are a fansub group. We translate, time, encode, and edit our own shows. We do not rip our shows from Crunchyroll or the likes.

Isn't this a lie?

Why would they lie, on the internet of all places?

>XD
Fuck off.

Also,
>their
Mori is one person.

It's quite Ironic that Horriblesubs is the best indie subgroup

It's a "joke," so it's fine.

their is also a gender-neutral pronoun

When did they ever reference MLP?

I forget the name. The one with the 4 girls who do that traditional style comedy. The one where you walk up on stage and kneel infront of the microphone on a pillow.
Girls were blonde, red, black, green hair colour.

Joshiraku?

horriblesubs is the only sub group now.

I'm going to defend jacobswaggedup even though a lot of people shit on them/him/it/w/e. occasionally they go overboard with joke translation with some series, but most of the time they're great and have good notes. unlike commie their jokes are sometimes funny, too. also translating someone saying "gomi.." instead of "gome" to "sowwy" instead of "sorry" is 10/10.

That's the one.

What happened to underwater subs? They were pretty good.

Underwater was Daiz's subgroup. He's retired from fansubbing for now until he's done shilling for FAKKU.

Don't really care as long as the dialouge is makes sense and not done by an ESL like this for example

youtube.com/watch?v=FrB6_3jg1Ss

>2017
>Subgroups

Where did you get a time machine. Nothing competes with HS.

I miss fansubs so much, I wish it wasn't dead because stream site rips are so fucking bad and there's nothing fun about them

I miss DUWANG