Internal War Happening Continues

Bangor Naval Base Breach. Vehicle with explosives.
>in b4 source.
As always, I AM The source.
I collect intel chatter as a hobby.

Other urls found in this thread:

komonews.com/news/local/man-shot-dead-by-island-co-deputy-is-idd-as-navy-chief-petty-officer
heavy.com/news/2018/01/naval-air-station-whidbey-island-active-shooter/
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/14/shots-fired-outside-national-security-agency-suspect-in-custody-reports-say.html
archive.fo/jbJ2y
archive.fo/YBtpW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Truck of peace?

Also;
komonews.com/news/local/man-shot-dead-by-island-co-deputy-is-idd-as-navy-chief-petty-officer

trouble in this division started here;
heavy.com/news/2018/01/naval-air-station-whidbey-island-active-shooter/

And???
Need more to go on
What was the purpose (truck of peace or some rando liberal)
When did it happen?
How much explosives?
What type?
Was the vehicle rented or owned?
What type of vehicle (make model)?
How many people were in said vehicle?
Any photos or video?
Is there a police scanner channel to follow?

One person. Black SUV. Improvised device fastened to body. Was looking for help to get out of it without detonating it. Said vehicle had IED as well.

bigly if truly

All I know so far.

>Black SUV
Do you know make?

good report.

Got in a cam. Here ya go.

>One person. Black SUV. Improvised device fastened to body. Was looking for help to get out of it without detonating it. Said vehicle had IED as well.
wasnt there some other incident of intruders shot by security trying to get into a US base a week or two back?
bueller?

This is at the Trident Base.

NSA shooting a few days before the Florida thing
just a coincidence tho

Checkd
Same day as florida school shooting.
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/14/shots-fired-outside-national-security-agency-suspect-in-custody-reports-say.html

It was the morning of the florida shooting.

snow to the right of both vehicles. they been there awhile.

nice trips... and yeah on the same day as the florida shooting two gunmen dressed as women attacked the NSA headquarters

we invisible war now

Except they weren't trying to get in, they were trying to get out

Digits for civil war 2.0

I worked security on base and had a chief shoot up his house and freak the fuck out on a Friday.. he spent a night in jail and was back on duty Monday morning.

Reroll

checked back at ya

what does it all mean? uprising? terrists?

RUSSIANS

THEYRE STEALIN THE NUKES FOR A FALSE FLAG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And a grenade against US embassy in Podgorica, by a hard-line Milosovich supporter.

Drill. No way the cars could have stood there so long without being noticed. The snow gives it away. Fuck off larper

>"Look Mom, I'm larping!"

fucking fuck off

Thank you for letting us know, desu. Will you keep us posted?

see the robot you spook

Deep State is flushing the adrenochrome and opiates - and related personnel- that they've been selling to the Pleiadians

Which raises even more questions. Not sure the SUV used at the nsa was a newer dodge, looked like a another alphabet agency vehicle.looks like a old Toyota 4 runner.

q predicted this

he unironically did

Fraudulent and homosexual

Good point. Sun has been burning of light dusting since 11:am AM PST. So the have been there at least since then.

Saw on Sup Forums NSA shooting was FBI breaking in trying to steal records.

>I collect intel chatter as a hobby.
ham or?

tell me, ex phone phreak wants to get into your hobby

Incident has been ongoing for a couple of hours. Learn 2 INTEL.
My daughter pulled in from work a couple of hours ago, and her sitrep looks exactly the same.

I thought they were the good Ayyos REEEEEE

>Saw on Sup Forums NSA shooting was FBI breaking in trying to steal records.
this is what I was thinking about Clinton mansion fire and Trump Tower fire, emergency personnel sent in without warrant to steal data

would be pointless if they don't use the robot for this drill. Need to be operable for the next school bombing

I like 10 million piece jigsaw puzzles.

>meme flag
>normie wojack
>trying to SHUT IT DOWN

i dunno guys, dude here seems legit... we should just stop talking about this stuff cause of reasons

skykangz skykangz

TF you on about? Snow's been there days.

>Learn 2 INTEL.
you teach, I will share my NSA phone phreak exploit that turns any android phone into a KY 68 digital voice subscriber

NSA firefight was failed DS Asset recovery attempt. Aseet recovery attempt was a direct result of pic related. Note the date is the same as the NSA firefight. DS FF School shooting was a result of the failed asset recovery attempt.
SING A SONG OF SIXPENCE
POCKET FULL OF RYE
FOUR AND TWENTY BLACKBIRDS
BAKED IN A PIE.

ok thanks, check out apps made by LG3 on google playstore, all the phone ones, you can activate someone's phone cams remotely, you can track someone using the GPS on their phone

I think that the contractors are keeping certain versions of their intelligence tools available this way so officers can give their assets assignments that utilize these tools

I live in the same area, the snow gets like that because it forms in atmosphere but doesn't stick to asphalt for long. The snow at the back is consistent with the couple of hours it takes to get a bomb robot on site

so you think this deepstate fight is real or it is a put on? I've known people on both sides of it for decades so I'm leaning it's bullshit

they are truly desperate
but they have still the wild card

>yeah on the same day as the florida shooting two gunmen dressed as women attacked the NSA headquarters

you're conflating different incidents. the trannies thing was a couple years back. This time it was three people trying to escape the NSA complex.

Some of it is feints and counter feints, probes and drills, some of it is serious as a heart attack and just as deadly.
This Petty Officer found out the hard way;

Well done.

Kitsap Submarine base on lockdown, bremerton too. Someone heard it on the scanner and called me immediately.

What are the app names? That developer doesn't seem to exist on the play store

Vegas plays into this war somehow too.

allah

OP is always right.
I AM The Source.

>Bangor

what a strange target. Aside from being a strategic defensive location what goes on there?

I like this OP

Checked, and correct.
I knew of Paddocks Pappy when he was a Spook from Sunnyslope that robbed banks for operations funding.

He was involved in the Op that killed Don Bowles., Patty Hearst played a part. Weather Underground, the forefathers of our current DS.

"Paddock" and his "girlfriend" were both clearly spooks.

one of only two trident sub bases in the US

Groton?

>Chief

remember when the navy surrounding korea was all over the news? And there were several "accidents" involving navy ships? What was going on at that same time was a shit ton of officers and senior enlisted were being brought up on charges resulting from a huge investigation into widespread treason. They were taking bribes from some billionaire in the area. Very possibly related. I separated a decade ago but back then it was very apparent that there was a pretty fucking large and organized ring of corruption in the blue side of the navy.

i believe the east coast base is in GA but there might also be one up in new england

Agreed, someone who is not totally full of shit

>Patty Hearst played a part.
The SLA was DS?
I also like 10 million piece jigsaw puzzles user, but you're more advanced than I am.

Q predicted the Twitter purge a full day before it happened. He (She) has been picking on Jack Dorsey (CEO, Twitter) quite a bit, and even singled out a meeting Dorsey had with Pelosi a few days before the Florida shooting.

This is all too real, I am afraid.

Groton, CT ...southeast CT shore

>komonews.com/news/local/man-shot-dead-by-island-co-deputy-is-idd-as-navy-chief-petty-officer
Fat Leonard scandal?

yeah this happened at least, have they figured out who it was and what the motives was yet?

No, media did report initially that in the NSA thing two weeks ago, 2 of the 3 vehicle occupants were dressed as women. Then the Florida thing happened, and the NSA breach hasn't been discussed since.

groton is a training base.

Very interesting.

Also, I live near a very major airforce base on the east coast, they are going nuts in the air today.

Groton is where you stay if you sucked at BESS.

Weather Underground, fronted by Bill Ayers, that "guy from Obama's neighborhood" who launched Obama's senate campaign with a fundraiser in his Hyde Park living room.

I think they're built there, but they're based out of Bangor or Kings Bay

archive.fo/jbJ2y

>I collect intel chatter as a hobby.
then record them fagget

yes. I believe there was more to it, though. Having the entire fucking fleet that far away from home is telling. That is a huge deployment, the scale of which is entirely unnecessary to deal with the norks. I think, there were several reasons for that massive deployment, one of them being courts martials out the ass.

Electric Boat is in Groton. Subs also built at Newport News, VA

When did you get out? I got out in 2006.

secret sms, secret phone, phone # faker

Basic outline from vegas? Paddocks are spooks that much is clear. Gun runners? attempt on Bin Salman? Nuke? something completely different?

Realistically, Obama is never being charged with anything let alone thrown in prison. My only hope is in the end it will be crystal clear to all what frauds against the American people his elections and presidency were.

Damn that happened about 10 minutes away from me and I'm just now finding out about it on Sup Forums?!?!!! Monkey Hill road has lots of tweakers and addicts so maybe drug related but wtf man, this is too close for comfort.

GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN ON WHAT THIS MEANS

ARE WE GONNA BE LIBERATED OR WHAT?? WILL WE GET THE FREE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY???

We'll never know for sure, but it's a safe bet the Saudi's were involved. Look at what happened to the House of Saud just a week or so later. There are no coincidences.

Have another source more recently parted from a very currently related incident because blueside. He did not know they were going to be purged, and wanted no part of what they were planning. He was a very knowledgeable cigar man.

Hello friend.

The most plausible (plausibly outrageous) claim I've heard is that Al Waleed attempted a hit at Bin Talal (without Trump or much anyone else knowing) and the hitmen failed. Paddock is / was (all Paddocks) a spook / fixer (one of those "trusted professionals" states outsource dirty jobs to) and was running the guns for the hitmen.

That would be crossing The Line.

Any tips for a beginner in the hobby?

How/where do you keep information fresh? where do you look up money transactions? How do you protect yourself?

Seattle Times story

archive.fo/YBtpW

Are you a contractor?

From what I was able to see the navy started going full marxist infiltration in 2009. Also, criminally unknown, and underreported fact: in 2009 (maybe early 2010 I cant rightly remember) there was an attack on Camp Lejeune. The only reason I know about this was I was working in security at the naval hospital and the comms were going ape shit about it. A box truck tried to enter the maingate and was only stopped because some lance was paying attention. Truck was a vbied, and they had a shit ton of grenades, mortars and a mortar tube, ak's and a fucking flame thrower. The plan was to enter the base, meet up with 3 other shitheads that were already on base, distribute the weapons, park the truck by the school at base housing, blow it up and go around lighting up family housing until they were engaged, then the third guy with the mortar tube would start hitting the response.

Based on the level of confusion and complete lockdown afterwards it was definitely not a drill of any sort. It was reported about in the news very briefly at the time but I havent been able to find anything on it since.

An attempted takeover of Bitcoin by Bitcoin Cash played heavily in to Al Waleeds ops as well.
There was a pretty impressive firefight at the Palace when he was taken down.

Them birds better start singing desu.