Americans have freedo-

>Americans have freedo-

>XXXXXX are all YYY-

These are the fucking lowest quality bait threads. FUCK YOU AND ANYONE WHO RESPONDS AFTER THIS POST IS A NEW FAGGOT

They were banned because Big Chocolate didn't want foreign companies getting their sales and needed a 'valid reason' to nix them other than "We want more money".

They unbanned them last year. You can buy them at any corner store.

The only reason they were banned to begin with is because of a law from the 1930's that said you can't put toys inside candy.

i tried kinder eggs on a trip to leafland, they taste like shit anyway.

>They unbanned them last year. You can buy them at any corner store.
This. I see them at my grocery store

You could find kinder eggs at damn near every asian/european market over a decade ago.

So much for that "ban".

Have a bottle of absynth and a cuban cigar good sir.

They were always on sale at the corner store near my house

Newfags

having trade restrictions on stupid products =/= having less freedom

Why are you Germans obsessed with Ferrero products?

You bought them for the toy, the chocolate was a bonus. They used to have little statues of cartoon characters or other fun stuff, now it's just crap.

What gives with Cuban cigars? I did not notice a difference between decent Florida or other island cigars and cubans. Is it just me?

>You could find kinder eggs at damn near every asian/european market over a decade ago.

Those were illegally imported, though. Customs was actually seizing eggs at the border and shit.

just like drugs

Werent they originally banned in the US for being made with chemicals often found in antifreeze?

We tried to warn you, Europe. We tried to warn you.

>Girls chokes to death
>lol jk

Freedom is back nigger.

Why are euros so obsessed over a random chocolate egg?

they're not. i ate one just yesterday. it had a plastic robot inside

Because Muricans would devour that egg with one bite, effectively eating that friggin toy, too

Stop this meme already

We sell these at the gas station I work at.

They're good too.

They unironically think those are German candies and get buttmad when they find out they are Italian.