Ray is dyslexic

>Ray is dyslexic

The new guy can't be Minerva, right? We saw him in the extra pages from the quiz and he looks nothing like this guy.

I really need a Japanese person to explain to me one day why they're so fucking averse to just googling how to spell English words

He's most likely just a "lighthouse" keeper for the shelter or maybe a NEET who just hangs out there because he's afraid to move on or it's Ray's dad

He does kind of look like Ray.

Could be a brother by another mama though.

How old do you reckon this guy is?

I'm not really feeling this post-farm TPN

I miss the best boy.

>or it's Ray's dad
Guess there goes the theory of Leslie being Ray's posthumous dad.

We're going back to another enclosed and mysterious place. I want to believe it can recapture that old magic.
Or go to hell even faster.

my guess is minerva died a long time ago and this guy took over, and eventually either ray or emma will take his place later.

With stored sperm it wouldn't matter.

I doubt Minerva was here ever - remember Ray noting that the location the pen pointed to was quite close (same quadrant etc...), probably the pen is designed to point the kids to the nearest shelter to them (and each of the free range farms has a shelter near them) before they're supposed to move to the next staging area.

But this guy... this guy is still at the temporary shelter.

he wants the kids to call him "papa" and starts grooming ray for the position, because the Shelters always need a Papa to look after the next lot of children who come bybut he's been there so long without company that he doesn't want the kids to leave, leading to the SECOND escape arc!

>spoiler
That'd be fun, I'll admit.

Desmond from Lost

Does anybody else think that after the first arc this manga decreased in quality? It started off as an exciting psychological thriller and now its turning into yet another generic shounen.

Isn't this the case with all shonen?

Starts out with interesting X, degenerates to shonenanigans.

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

It's kind of to be expected since they're on the run and not really doing any sort of keikakus. I just wish the dialogue wasn't so repetitive. The last 5-10 chapters have been full of "we're going to work hard and survive!" monologuing.

what a cunt

I want Norman back

What do the numbers on the doors mean?

It's the author's subconscious desire appearing on pages of the manga. HIT STORY - he wants to be the very best, like no one ever was.

>implying the author is drawing anything

Well, the artist is still an author.

Correct but Posuka's a woman so I had to assume you meant Shirai. Just fucking around, though.

This reminds me of Shin Megami Tensei IV now that underground shelters have been introduced.

I want to hold Emma's hand.

>Posuka's a woman
Honestly, I had no idea, good to know. I don't usually pay attention to things like that and both of them don't have much to their name(s).

If anything, Ray would probably stay. Emma will definitely not give up on the human world thing.

The question is, was this new guy born in the human world, or was he a kid that escaped from a farm?

He has a beer gut and we've seen that the livestock humans from the mass production farms have one too, maybe this is alluding that he's from one?

Or it could just be from being a NEET sitting around in that room for years on end.

He does not have a serial number.

Maybe he had it removed somehow or covered it in makeup.

Why would he hide it though, doesn't he spend his time underground?

>Minerva kinda looks like Norman
>this guy kinda looks like Ray
w-what is happening

Mass produced human livestocks had a tattoo on their left shoulder not a serial number

But how can he be from one of those if he's intelligent to move around and know how to speak? Who would rescue a retarded child? Not saying it's impossible, just genuinely confused.

>Connie card
why though

Well assuming they're less protected than the organic farms and we've heard of cattle raider demons who attack farms, what if Minerva worked with them to steal mass produced humans since they're easier to get and then proceeded to educate and train them himself so he has his own loyal companiom who's indebted to work under Minerva?

That actually makes a lot of sense. Though, he'd have to let to go of some humans in order to get the cattle raiders to cooperate in the first place so that'd make for some gray morality on Minerva's part. Could be interesting for him as a character rather than just being a hero for Emma and the others to look up to.

Lannion is his full name huh, I remember that extra page on the website where (Posuka/Shirai self-inserting) Mama breaks the fourth wall and tells the trio the origins of their names and mentions Lanni and Thoma's names were based off "onion and Tomato" hence their hairstyles

>leader Emma
>leader Norman
>spy Ray
Now that's just rude.

I like how Mama just thought Emma was a cute name and that was it.

And also even more becuase "it doesn't take up too much room in speech bubbles"

Potato nose Norman is back.

>Emma's card has both ears
>Ray's card doesn't
But why?

Foreshadowing Emma becoming a self regenerating demon, of course.

I feel like white cosplayers will have a better time at looking the part of white characters

That wig is pretty cool, not gonna lie.

Because these are all screengrabs from colour pages, volume front covers and jump fron covers, Emma's being from the volume 1 cover and Ray's being from one of the Neverland front covers for shonen jump

>yfw Norman is so popular that authors put him in almost every chapter although he is "dead"

He'll be back after his MtF genital and hormone surgery and become the new mama of plantation #3

>Norman being a new mama
>Not Minerva
>Not even papa

Don and Gilda are sort of leaders in the group too.

Anna is cute.
Cute!

Not to mention spoilerish for anyone who hasn't reached the point where Ray is revealed as a spy.

They're just labeled as children though.

What's his secret, lads?

>pleasing old demon men was sure worth being able to live

being a siscon.

delete, Norman is pure. PURE.

The Emma is just whatever but the Norman cosplayer is really bad.
>Ray got away unscathed

Pease tell me there's a nip doing a blackface sister Krone cosplay

Can't find anything on Krone.

I want this more than new chapters desu

According to my Chinese cartoons, it's OK if they're not blood related.

>this Emma
My sides.

>look for Krone cosplay
>find this

>filename
Do you think demons categorized caucasian and african cattle as white meat and dark meat?

well mangaka are losers in highschool, there is no way they can even remember basic english words.

Shirai is an author though, you actually have to be competent in basic grammar and spelling, unless this typo was all Posuka's fault

It was probably Posuka but you'd think he'd have pointed it out to her.

>Phil's big dark meat
l-lewd.

Nah, that's the editor's job.

I'm sure Shirai takes a look at the finished version of each chapter too. But it's weird the mistake escaped everyone, editor included.

Apparently it's spelt "Izabella" not Isabella

Technically, it's also "Rei" and not "Ray" but I'd say it's okay to adjust it.

No official spelling on the website still says it's "Ray"

Why does this exist?

What do you mean? It's common knowledge that Emma pleases dirty old demons for money

Fuck you and leave Emma alone.

>long haired Emma
unf

>That non black krone
No.

When will the children get new clothes? They've been wearing the same white pyjamas for weeks.

Would be nice if they could get their own individual outfits. They'd stand out more, even the whos.

Emma's panties must be full of dried blood from her period. She should be ashamed.

Soon every kid will get own pip-boy and blue overall.

Does she even know what a period is?

Please do not discuss Emma like that.

That is fucking disturbing thst you'd think that.
For the sake of education, the first cycle is brown spotting, then it can sometimes take months for the next one to kick in.

>Emma's going to have to teach this to all the little girls in the future
That's kind of cute in a weird way.